RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 20, 2024, 10:37:23 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: It's not the size of the collection, it's how you store it!

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | A Completely Unrelated Series of Thoughts... Part 6 0 Members and 37 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 262 263 [264] 265 266 ... 400 Print
Author Topic: A Completely Unrelated Series of Thoughts... Part 6  (Read 816191 times)
James
King of Waffle
Donor
United Kingdom

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #3945 on: July 05, 2012, 03:12:55 AM »

I saw a bumper sticker today saying "FREE DOTCOM and SAVE THE WHALES". That's a very specific campaign.

*knock*knock*
Hello, sir. I'm here to talk about our charity. Did you know that for just $5 a month you can help release Kim Dotcom into the wild as well as rescue some whales?
The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #3946 on: July 05, 2012, 09:36:06 PM »

I got a new laptop because I make more money now.

When shall his new form be revealed?
James
King of Waffle
Donor
United Kingdom

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #3947 on: July 07, 2012, 12:49:04 AM »

Dad crashed into the house and ripped the poop chute off yesterday. Sad I patched it up with some leaky duct tape and tonight I tried replacing the broken T piece. All the pipes are siliconed in so having hacked off the centre of the T piece I found I couldn't get the outer parts off the pipes in order to fit the new T piece. Now we have no working poo tube. Gosh darn.
Razor Knuckles
& Knuckles
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #3948 on: July 07, 2012, 06:24:42 PM »

I talked to the Prime Minister of Canada today and we discussed a few things. I live in the states and lately it been really hot throughout my country. I being one of the unlucky people that has to basically work outdoors am sick and tired of this damn heat wave were having. I asked the Prime Minister to give us Americans one of their Canadian cold fronts they usually give us during the winter seasons. You know to cool this damn place down. Usually we don't receive them during the summer season, but I asked very nicely since they are the ones responsible for making my country cold in the winter months. In return I offered to disable Americas wireless password so all of our Canadian neighbors can have free internet. I think its a fair trade.
The Metamorphosing Leon
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #3949 on: July 08, 2012, 10:25:04 PM »

I like your signature. <3

Zagnorch
MAJIN SONIC'S BLOODLUST MUST BE SATED!
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #3950 on: July 08, 2012, 10:34:18 PM »

I asked the Prime Minister to give us Americans one of their Canadian cold fronts they usually give us during the winter seasons.

I'm almost certain I heard Lewis Black say this in one of his stand-up acts...

'Course, he also once asked, "where's global warming when you need it?!"
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #3951 on: July 08, 2012, 10:37:52 PM »

I like your signature. <3

I like yours better.

blcklblskt
Nintendo 64
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2017 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #3952 on: July 09, 2012, 09:19:08 AM »

I talked to the Prime Minister of Canada today and we discussed a few things. I live in the states and lately it been really hot throughout my country. I being one of the unlucky people that has to basically work outdoors am sick and tired of this damn heat wave were having. I asked the Prime Minister to give us Americans one of their Canadian cold fronts they usually give us during the winter seasons. You know to cool this damn place down. Usually we don't receive them during the summer season, but I asked very nicely since they are the ones responsible for making my country cold in the winter months. In return I offered to disable Americas wireless password so all of our Canadian neighbors can have free internet. I think its a fair trade.

No cold!  I like the warm.
Razor Knuckles
& Knuckles
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #3953 on: July 09, 2012, 10:28:42 PM »

No warm! I Like the cold... Seriously! I'll wear shorts and a T-Shirt in freezing temperatures. Haven't worn a jacket since...? I love cold weather, wish everyday was as cold as possible. I would never live in a place where its constantly warm all year round. Would probably kill myself.
nupoile
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2014 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #3954 on: July 09, 2012, 11:31:02 PM »

No warm! I Like the cold... Seriously! I'll wear shorts and a T-Shirt in freezing temperatures. Haven't worn a jacket since...? I love cold weather, wish everyday was as cold as possible. I would never live in a place where its constantly warm all year round. Would probably kill myself.

Yeah! Cold!

I always tell people, "whenever you see me, I'm too hot"
Razor Knuckles
& Knuckles
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #3955 on: July 09, 2012, 11:37:16 PM »

Cold is a natural energy. Without the sun nothing but cold would exist. Warmth does not exist naturally in nature. Its true.
The Metamorphosing Leon
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #3956 on: July 12, 2012, 10:59:44 AM »

If that's true it's still retarded.

Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium
Awards: 2016 & 2018 Fantasy Football Winner

WWW Stats
« Reply #3957 on: July 13, 2012, 08:25:48 AM »

Cold is a natural energy. Without the sun nothing but cold would exist. Warmth does not exist naturally in nature. Its true.

And what makes the sun unnatural, then?
SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #3958 on: July 13, 2012, 11:55:24 AM »

As a scientist I can say that cold does not exist, it is all based on quantifiable levels of heat.

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
RetroRage
it's not that bad...You can barely notice it.
Donor

Stats
« Reply #3959 on: July 15, 2012, 11:14:43 PM »

State Farm is not always there.  contrary to their advertising, they will not hand you a sandwich or drop a hot tub in your living room upon request.

Pages: 1 ... 262 263 [264] 265 266 ... 400 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length