RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 20, 2024, 10:18:35 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Burgers from trash cans taste the best.

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | A Completely Unrelated Series of Thoughts... Part 6 0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 251 252 [253] 254 255 ... 400 Print
Author Topic: A Completely Unrelated Series of Thoughts... Part 6  (Read 815693 times)
TraderJake
Retired Lord of the Forum
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #3780 on: April 07, 2012, 06:29:38 PM »

I went to the Art of Video Games exhibit at the American Art Museum, sort of a let down. Now, I am at Video Games Live at the Strathmore. May it be amazing!

Hello World.
FireStar
Virtual Boy
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #3781 on: April 08, 2012, 05:00:26 PM »

Finally got my Club Nintendo Kid Icarus cards in the mail yesterday after 2 weeks from being shipped. In contrast, the copy of Xenoblade I pre-ordered from Nintendo is  already two thirds of the way from Washington to Georgia via UPS.
James
King of Waffle
Donor
United Kingdom

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #3782 on: April 08, 2012, 06:59:21 PM »

I went fishing yesterday and now my camera stinks of fish. Sad
blcklblskt
Nintendo 64
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2017 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #3783 on: April 08, 2012, 08:58:09 PM »

Finally got my Club Nintendo Kid Icarus cards in the mail yesterday after 2 weeks from being shipped. In contrast, the copy of Xenoblade I pre-ordered from Nintendo is  already two thirds of the way from Washington to Georgia via UPS.

I still haven't received my cards...

Perhaps Nintendo is holding them for "safekeeping"  ninja
nupoile
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2014 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #3784 on: April 08, 2012, 10:51:51 PM »

I've always liked this " ninja" smiley, forgive me but I must use it a few times.

ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja

ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja
SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #3785 on: April 08, 2012, 11:31:34 PM »

I went fishing yesterday and now my camera stinks of fish. Sad

If I was in this situation I would be tempted to fry the camera with some breaded squash and zucchini.

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #3786 on: April 09, 2012, 12:32:31 AM »

I went to the Art of Video Games exhibit at the American Art Museum, sort of a let down. Now, I am at Video Games Live at the Strathmore. May it be amazing!

VG Live is suppose to be an amazing experience. I missed it when it was in my area. My cuz wears his Tshirt fairly often though to remind me of what could have been.

FireStar
Virtual Boy
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #3787 on: April 09, 2012, 08:53:02 PM »

So apparently I won a PS Vita from the Taco Bell promotion. I only got a vague computer generated e-mail indicating this. However, UPS somehow let someone steal this from their shipping center. :\ Oh well, wasn't like I'd actually play it anyways, since the Vita doesn't have PSP compatibility.
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #3788 on: April 09, 2012, 08:56:31 PM »

So apparently I won a PS Vita from the Taco Bell promotion. I only got a vague computer generated e-mail indicating this. However, UPS somehow let someone steal this from their shipping center. :\ Oh well, wasn't like I'd actually play it anyways, since the Vita doesn't have PSP compatibility.

Taco Bell completely dropped the ball on this contest. Contact BBB to complain.

Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium
Awards: 2016 & 2018 Fantasy Football Winner

WWW Stats
« Reply #3789 on: April 10, 2012, 05:35:48 AM »

SEPHIROTH!!!

EDIT: What the.... I didn't attach that image to this post, I swear officer! It came automatically. Odd, must be because of the forum apocalypse crash.

* MD 424.jpg (56.2 KB, 604x453 - viewed 323 times.)
« Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 05:39:46 AM by Sirgin » Logged
bickman2k
Director
United States
Awards: 2017 RF Generation Punch-Out Heavyweight Champion!

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #3790 on: April 10, 2012, 08:40:57 AM »

SEPHIROTH!!!

EDIT: What the.... I didn't attach that image to this post, I swear officer! It came automatically. Odd, must be because of the forum apocalypse crash.

I wonder if the images are still tied to particular posts, even if the post count isn't at that point yet. This could get very fun...

[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/images/banners/generated/collection/bickman2k.png[/img]
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #3791 on: April 10, 2012, 09:11:52 AM »

ROFL. That's awesome.

blcklblskt
Nintendo 64
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2017 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #3792 on: April 10, 2012, 11:32:11 AM »

I would definitely follow up on this.  A system worth that much is worth putting a little effort into.
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #3793 on: April 10, 2012, 02:22:22 PM »

SEPHIROTH!!!

I wonder if the images are still tied to particular posts, even if the post count isn't at that point yet. This could get very fun...

This is going to be awesome!!!!!!!!!!

NES_Rules
Director
United States
Awards: I live here

Stats
« Reply #3794 on: April 10, 2012, 02:41:19 PM »

SEPHIROTH!!!

I wonder why it hasn't affected the screenshot identifying games yet.

EDIT:  Tongue That's not my picture...

* Xbox 360 Systems.JPG (349.52 KB, 2227x709 - viewed 305 times.)

Pages: 1 ... 251 252 [253] 254 255 ... 400 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length