RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 21, 2024, 06:19:15 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we're rolling around at the speed of sound.

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | A Completely Unrelated Series of Thoughts... Part 6 0 Members and 9 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 232 233 [234] 235 236 ... 400 Print
Author Topic: A Completely Unrelated Series of Thoughts... Part 6  (Read 816498 times)
Funk_Buddy
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #3495 on: March 17, 2009, 05:27:58 PM »

Do you even know what it means to be anarchist? I'll give $5 that you just want to 'stick it to the man', which ISN'T WHAT ANARCHY IS ABOUT. It's about how, because we as humans are 'intelligent' (notice the QUOTES), we should be able to live in harmony with each other.

Prove to me you are anarchist. I am.

The only thing I know about Anarchists is they sure tore shit up in Seattle when the WTO was in town. Those jackasses came from Oregon just to cause problems. I'm sure they all felt high and mighty when they smashed out the window at Starbucks and many other businesses. All I did was lol at the news when they bitched about being shot with bean bags or getting doused with OC. I wish I could find video of the girl getting a face full through a 2" crack in her car window. laugh

I'm not against people demonstrating, but the destruction is not needed. I'm not for the JBT tactics, but when you are told to leave you best leave or pay the price.

Slowly building an ammo fort.
logical123
Variant Addict
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #3496 on: March 17, 2009, 07:07:41 PM »

Kids these days are just ridiculous. If I were making a list of rules to live by I can assure you that "never get a tattoo of something you believe when you're 15" would be on it. There's a 100% chance you'll regret it. Get a cool anarchy patch from Hot Topic and stitch it to your favorite jean jacket or hoodie. At least that's removable when you decide that you no longer believe in such silliness.
Quoted for truth.

You might think Anarchy and other "cool things" like that are great to have a tattoo of now, but just imagine how retarded you'll look when you're 40, have kids, be a normal member of society and still have that tattoo.

I don't think it's cool. I think it makes sense. There's a major difference.

lol at teenage angstarchists.

No, just no.

lol at teenage angstarchists.
Word.

It's all nonsense. None of you are anarachists, get real. (really). Wink

Yes, I am.

I generally oppose government, especially big government. My core fundamental political views are anarchist/communist, but I will never live in a world that that actually exists, due to human greed and nature. You know what is even worse than anarchism? The fact that some people have the nerve to say that your belief system is downright wrong. I can have my own opinion, and I will stick buy it. For the people who say "Yeahhh!!! GO ANARCHY!!", they don't understand what it is about. An anarchy is a Utopian society, so of course I would want that (wouldn't you?).

If you want to put me down, think about what you are saying first, before lumping myself in a group which I do not want to be placed in.. If not, if you can accept other people's views, then more power to you.

Tell me about your variants...
BadEnoughDude
Couldn't save the savior from savoring
Donor
United States
Awards: The 100k Man

Stats
« Reply #3497 on: March 17, 2009, 07:15:07 PM »

Kids these days are just ridiculous. If I were making a list of rules to live by I can assure you that "never get a tattoo of something you believe when you're 15" would be on it. There's a 100% chance you'll regret it. Get a cool anarchy patch from Hot Topic and stitch it to your favorite jean jacket or hoodie. At least that's removable when you decide that you no longer believe in such silliness.
Quoted for truth.

You might think Anarchy and other "cool things" like that are great to have a tattoo of now, but just imagine how retarded you'll look when you're 40, have kids, be a normal member of society and still have that tattoo.

Just to make a point, I wasn't really talking about you. You seem to have a fair grasp of things, and can actually explain both your beliefs and why you have them. I can respect that.

Minnesota represent.
Wii - 3952 3192 4794 1209
PS3 - DudeBadEnough
logical123
Variant Addict
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #3498 on: March 17, 2009, 07:19:24 PM »

Quoted for truth.

Just to make a point, I wasn't really talking about you. You seem to have a fair grasp of things, and can actually explain both your beliefs and why you have them. I can respect that.

Oh. Good-o. You must have been talking about the other so called "anarchist". Sorry, and thanks for that. I just really can't stand when people diss other people on their beliefs (religion comes to mind...).

Tell me about your variants...
BadEnoughDude
Couldn't save the savior from savoring
Donor
United States
Awards: The 100k Man

Stats
« Reply #3499 on: March 17, 2009, 07:33:29 PM »

No problem at all. I don't make a habit of dissing people based on their beliefs. You are free to believe what you want, just like I am. What I don't like is people who aren't educated about those beliefs, and use them to manipulate situations or people.

Minnesota represent.
Wii - 3952 3192 4794 1209
PS3 - DudeBadEnough
Hydrobond
+5 Insightful
PlayStation
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #3500 on: March 17, 2009, 08:16:14 PM »

I'm a terrible irishman tonight, no Guinness, no Smithwick's, no Irish Whiskey...

I never proofread before hitting the submit button, this is why every single one of my posts has been edited in the first minute after being submitted.
Pop Culture Portal
RFG Friend
United States
Awards: Tournament Winner

Stats
« Reply #3501 on: March 17, 2009, 08:22:33 PM »

I like pie....and Kentucky Bourbon!!!   WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #3502 on: March 17, 2009, 09:04:14 PM »

I'm a terrible irishman tonight, no Guinness, no Smithwick's, no Irish Whiskey...

FOR SHAME!

Hydrobond
+5 Insightful
PlayStation
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #3503 on: March 17, 2009, 09:49:38 PM »

http://thisisindexed.com/...njoy-this-ironic-holiday/

I never proofread before hitting the submit button, this is why every single one of my posts has been edited in the first minute after being submitted.
The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #3504 on: March 17, 2009, 10:52:06 PM »

Quoted for truth.

Oh. Good-o. You must have been talking about the other so called "anarchist". Sorry, and thanks for that. I just really can't stand when people diss other people on their beliefs (religion comes to mind...).

So rahther than be a destrutive anarchist you'r just a hopeless depressing one

I'm trying to stay legiblr here but you jkust don't care after the six th beer.

When shall his new form be revealed?
The Metamorphosing Leon
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #3505 on: March 17, 2009, 10:52:26 PM »

JESUS CHRIST, IT'S NOT THAT HARD TO TYPE

THERE I DID IT

The Metamorphosing Leon
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #3506 on: March 18, 2009, 12:20:33 AM »

someone needs to tajke me to bed.

The Metamorphosing Leon
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #3507 on: March 18, 2009, 02:13:16 AM »

Phew, about to go to sleep, the roomies and a couple people we had over dragged me to go with them to Jimmy Johns for sandwiches. It's about a two mile walk, we got there to a line stretching out the door and down the street and so we went a block further to see if Jersey Mikes was still open. It was not. One roommate needed to piss, so we crossed the street and started buzzing the apartment of a guy we know who lives there. With no answer, we headed towards the back of building because I remembered that the fire escape hangs especially low. Thankfully before we got to there we ran into the female roommate of the guy we know who lived in the apartment. She, an obese lady, let us in, the roommate peed, she asked if we wanted drinks, we said sure, she went into the bathroom and we all ran out of the apartment and back to Jimmy Johns. We stood in line for about thirty minutes, sobered up a bit doing so, and it was a delicious sandwich.

The Metamorphosing Leon
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #3508 on: March 18, 2009, 02:33:17 AM »

Man you guys are boring. WAKE UP

logical123
Variant Addict
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #3509 on: March 18, 2009, 06:49:28 AM »