RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 02, 2024, 03:20:39 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where the PSP Go matters more than HBO Go.

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | A Completely Unrelated Series of Thoughts... Part 6 0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 207 208 [209] 210 211 ... 400 Print
Author Topic: A Completely Unrelated Series of Thoughts... Part 6  (Read 840298 times)
The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #3120 on: February 09, 2009, 01:22:15 AM »

The RFgen Arcade saved me last night. I never would have lasted otherwise.
Did you play Curveball? I love that game, yet I can't seem to beat my score I had since August or so. Undecided
Yeah lots of curveball

Toinight i was peacably reading hamlet, with just a little rum, whne my roomie brought some peopl over and  i eneded up drinking the whole damned bottle.

Damne yuo alchool!!!!

When shall his new form be revealed?
Funk_Buddy
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #3121 on: February 09, 2009, 11:54:57 AM »

Let the dog out behind our building this morning and saw something odd. It looked like Lorena Bobbit was up to her old tricks again, but thank God it wasn't real.

Slowly building an ammo fort.
NES_Rules
Director
United States
Awards: I live here

Stats
« Reply #3122 on: February 09, 2009, 03:21:13 PM »

I've given up on my mouse, I'm confirming it's death at 3:13 PM February 9, 2009. It's been giving me problems for months, but a firm smack on the desk and a wiggle on the plug set it straight, but the smacks have been getting progressively harder to get it working. The other day I smacked it so hard the case came apart and one of the screw posts broke off, but it worked after that, so I was content. Now, 10 minutes ago, the phone rings so as I get up to answer it, I trip on the cord and the mouse lands on the carpeted floor. Now the closest to working it does is flash intermittently when it's upside down. There's probably a short in somewhere, but it's not worth it trying to fix. I'm using my old mouse now and I can't remember why I quit using it because it's working fine for me now.

The Metamorphosing Leon
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #3123 on: February 09, 2009, 03:29:59 PM »

I've given up on my mouse, I'm confirming it's death at 3:13 PM February 9, 2009. It's been giving me problems for months, but a firm smack on the desk and a wiggle on the plug set it straight, but the smacks have been getting progressively harder to get it working. The other day I smacked it so hard the case came apart and one of the screw posts broke off, but it worked after that, so I was content. Now, 10 minutes ago, the phone rings so as I get up to answer it, I trip on the cord and the mouse lands on the carpeted floor. Now the closest to working it does is flash intermittently when it's upside down. There's probably a short in somewhere, but it's not worth it trying to fix. I'm using my old mouse now and I can't remember why I quit using it because it's working fine for me now.

They cost ~$5

At least good laser ones. Prolly get an old ball mouse for ~$1

NES_Rules
Director
United States
Awards: I live here

Stats
« Reply #3124 on: February 09, 2009, 03:50:06 PM »

They cost ~$5

I looked in Wal-Mart the other day, and it seems they don't sell basic cheap mice anymore, all they had were wireless or gaming mice for $30+. I'll probably wait to see how cheap Circuit City stuff gets and maybe snag one from there if they have any plain ones.

The Metamorphosing Leon
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #3125 on: February 09, 2009, 04:02:54 PM »

They cost ~$5

I looked in Wal-Mart the other day, and it seems they don't sell basic cheap mice anymore, all they had were wireless or gaming mice for $30+. I'll probably wait to see how cheap Circuit City stuff gets and maybe snag one from there if they have any plain ones.

Really? Granted here in Cinci we have a wonderful store called Micro Center Mall, where there are giant bins of laser mice for $3-5 dollars. Worst case scenario I would just get one off teh intarwebs.

Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #3126 on: February 09, 2009, 08:06:45 PM »

Worst case scenario ask someone in cinci to pick you one up and send it to you.
You still saves monies.

captain_nintendo
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #3127 on: February 10, 2009, 12:29:15 PM »

*Pokes head in and looks around*

Sup fellas!

James
King of Waffle
Donor
United Kingdom

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #3128 on: February 10, 2009, 12:50:29 PM »

Sup fellas!

*Pokes with stick*
Who are you? Huh

Wink

You haven't been around for a long time, what's going on? Smiley
Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium
Awards: 2016 & 2018 Fantasy Football Winner

WWW Stats
« Reply #3129 on: February 10, 2009, 01:32:56 PM »

Best case scenario: get a Razer mouse with wire. They're excellent. Wink
captain_nintendo
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #3130 on: February 10, 2009, 02:22:16 PM »

Sup fellas!

*Pokes with stick*
Who are you? Huh

Wink

You haven't been around for a long time, what's going on? Smiley

Oh I still lurk and read  Wink

BadEnoughDude
Couldn't save the savior from savoring
Donor
United States
Awards: The 100k Man

Stats
« Reply #3131 on: February 10, 2009, 02:30:21 PM »

http://deadspin.com/51503...es-and-you-werent-invited
Funk_Buddy
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #3132 on: February 10, 2009, 03:46:05 PM »

Yesterday I find a fake Penis in the back and today a $20 bill. Damn, I wonder what's next... a dead hooker?

Slowly building an ammo fort.
The Metamorphosing Leon
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #3133 on: February 10, 2009, 04:33:58 PM »

"it also became a headquarters for sexy time" o.o

In other news, Duke energy just dropped a $1,400 bill on me...Kind of need to get to the bottom of that...Also to the bank.

Tan
« Reply #3134 on: February 10, 2009, 05:24:40 PM »

Yesterday I find a fake Penis in the back and today a $20 bill. Damn, I wonder what's next... a dead hooker?

Or a hooker/gigolo looking for their tools and money back!
Pages: 1 ... 207 208 [209] 210 211 ... 400 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length