RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 06, 2024, 04:17:39 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where the PSP Go matters more than HBO Go.

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | A Completely Unrelated Series of Thoughts... Part 6 0 Members and 16 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 175 176 [177] 178 179 ... 400 Print
Author Topic: A Completely Unrelated Series of Thoughts... Part 6  (Read 841544 times)
The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #2640 on: December 22, 2008, 03:58:35 AM »

Ah anothert retarded party. This time we have/had three girls who were belligerently drunk to the nth degreee. One is still gallivanting about, one offered me sex for "just one more drink" and then got extremely violent whem I refused, it took three of us to hold her down and I finally got her to chill by grabbing her head and staring her down for a good five minutes, was like some fucked up healing session...--she's currently puking for the third time--and the third girl is actually alright now, because she's a big girl and threw everything she drank (an entire bottle of sangria amongst other things) back up...except that now she's hungry (eww).

The rest are alright, except they're all smoking, which wafts up to my room, and still playing pong.

I'm sick of this shit, last big party I'm putting up with for some time. Granted, it is the first party I've not been shitfaced at; but I'm pretty sure it's the first where so many others have been.

When shall his new form be revealed?
Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium
Awards: 2016 & 2018 Fantasy Football Winner

WWW Stats
« Reply #2641 on: December 22, 2008, 08:03:44 AM »

You must stop organising retarded parties, Leon. Undecided
James
King of Waffle
Donor
United Kingdom

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #2642 on: December 22, 2008, 08:55:31 AM »

Hence why I gave up alcohol. I had trouble not drinking excessively and didn't see the joy of excessive drinking.

I have a virus on one of my computers. Sad After I was recently saying I haven't had a virus for a very long time. But I got a new hard drive delivered today so I might just reinstall Windows on it. XP was getting a bit clogged up, anyway. The virus is redirecting links to adverts for gambling sites and antivirus software.
BadEnoughDude
Couldn't save the savior from savoring
Donor
United States
Awards: The 100k Man

Stats
« Reply #2643 on: December 22, 2008, 10:40:20 AM »

I just spent the weekend in Duluth, MN with my momma for Christmas. Got to introduce the girlfriend, exchanged gifts, spent some time in the hot tub, ate some great food... It was a really, really good weekend.
Ghost Soldier
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #2644 on: December 22, 2008, 01:21:49 PM »

Sounds like a great time Bad Enough Dude.

shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #2645 on: December 22, 2008, 01:39:38 PM »

Sounds like a good time.

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium

WWW Stats
« Reply #2646 on: December 22, 2008, 01:46:45 PM »

I'm glad you had a good time, Bad Enough Dude. Smiley
hXd
Algebraic!
SNES
United States

Stats
« Reply #2647 on: December 22, 2008, 01:56:07 PM »

One is still gallivanting about, one offered me sex for "just one more drink" and then got extremely violent whem I refused, it took three of us to hold her down and I finally got her to chill by grabbing her head and staring her down for a good five minutes, was like some fucked up healing session...--

Sounds like this girl I know, and for some reason none of my friends are willing to cut her from the group, which makes no sense to me. Whatever, sometimes I think I'm the only person in the group with the balls to tell people how I really feel to their face, even if it costs me friendships.

You got one life, you may as well be honest.

logical123
Variant Addict
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #2648 on: December 22, 2008, 10:56:50 PM »

^^^^Agreed.

Tell me about your variants...
logical123
Variant Addict
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #2649 on: December 22, 2008, 11:28:06 PM »

Goddamnit snowkitty. Now you have me all jittery from shock sites, you bastard. Tongue

The Metamorphosing Leon
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #2650 on: December 23, 2008, 12:29:07 AM »

ARGH MY MIND'S EYE!

So an Asian student walking home just got mugged outside of my house by seven black kids. They ran up, asked if he had money, and hit him on the head before running down the street. My roommate called the cops and they caught four of them a couple blocks away. I sat out in the 3 degree weather with they guy, he's got a huge knot on his head. He just kept saying "I don't know why they do that."

All I could say is I don't know.

One of my other roommates went to go identify the kids.

jackttt
Memorex VIS

Stats
« Reply #2651 on: December 23, 2008, 04:19:40 AM »

ARGH MY MIND'S EYE!

So an Asian student walking home just got mugged outside of my house by seven black kids. They ran up, asked if he had money, and hit him on the head before running down the street. My roommate called the cops and they caught four of them a couple blocks away. I sat out in the 3 degree weather with they guy, he's got a huge knot on his head. He just kept saying "I don't know why they do that."

All I could say is I don't know.

One of my other roommates went to go identify the kids.
Damn how could this happen?How old is the student?
Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium

WWW Stats
« Reply #2652 on: December 23, 2008, 07:50:47 AM »

Something exciting seems to happen to you almost every day Leon! Undecided
logical123
Variant Addict
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #2653 on: December 23, 2008, 12:16:48 PM »

Wow that's a lot of snow. Sigh. Down to about 100 - 250 Feet visibility at times. O.O

The Metamorphosing Leon
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #2654 on: December 23, 2008, 08:02:56 PM »

Roads are fuckin icy. Wrecks everywhere, I saw a sedan wrapped around an SUV--checked it out with binoculars on the way home and upon arriving home saw on the news it had been a fatal accident : \

It's getting warmer though, looks like it'll be a nice 50 degree wet Christmas.

Pages: 1 ... 175 176 [177] 178 179 ... 400 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length