RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 07, 2024, 08:24:27 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we play the Power Pad with our feet, not our hands, dagnabbit!

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | A Completely Unrelated Series of Thoughts... Part 6 0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 127 128 [129] 130 131 ... 400 Print
Author Topic: A Completely Unrelated Series of Thoughts... Part 6  (Read 841996 times)
Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium
Awards: 2016 & 2018 Fantasy Football Winner

WWW Stats
« Reply #1920 on: October 06, 2008, 10:12:29 AM »

New distributor for my Mini = much nicer running engine. Cheesy
Sounds like you're turning that Mini into a nice car. Smiley
captain_nintendo
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1921 on: October 06, 2008, 11:08:13 AM »

Kimbo Slice got beat by some journeyman fighter?

I watched the video, and was shocked at how quickly the ended it.

Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium

WWW Stats
« Reply #1922 on: October 06, 2008, 11:11:28 AM »

What are you talking about Huh
James
King of Waffle
Donor
United Kingdom

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1923 on: October 06, 2008, 11:45:22 AM »

New distributor for my Mini = much nicer running engine. Cheesy
Sounds like you're turning that Mini into a nice car. Smiley

Haha. No. Smiley I don't think it will ever be a "nice" car, but it will be drivable.

What are you talking about Huh

Kimbo is a massive street fighter who always seems to win his fights easily.
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1924 on: October 06, 2008, 12:09:27 PM »

I saw a blurb about how he lost in like 12 seconds(?) i guess its a big controversy.

James
King of Waffle
Donor
United Kingdom

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1925 on: October 06, 2008, 12:29:31 PM »

It's on Youtube. Kimbo corners Seth, who blocks him with his foot. Kimbo loses his footing and leans too far forward then Seth punched him to the ground.
BadEnoughDude
Couldn't save the savior from savoring
Donor
United States
Awards: The 100k Man

Stats
« Reply #1926 on: October 06, 2008, 12:41:27 PM »

I got back from Portland last night. It was such a good trip. I have a feeling I will be exploring the possibility of moving there in the very near future...

I'll post a few pictures later.
captain_nintendo
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1927 on: October 06, 2008, 12:45:32 PM »

I saw a blurb about how he lost in like 12 seconds(?) i guess its a big controversy.

Yep, and the video is all over the interwebz.

By the way, I didn't notice you passed 10k post. Congrats!

Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1928 on: October 06, 2008, 01:26:00 PM »

It took me long enough huh?

The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1929 on: October 06, 2008, 01:45:13 PM »

Yep, and the video is all over the interwebz.

By the way, I didn't notice you passed 10k post. Congrats!

He'll have to make up for it by pounding Shamrock into dust.

When shall his new form be revealed?
James
King of Waffle
Donor
United Kingdom

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1930 on: October 06, 2008, 02:33:06 PM »

I'm going back to New Zealand either at the end of October or at the start of November. Someone is leaving the printing factory my dad owns and they'll have a vacancy until after Christmas when they shut down for January.

I've been pining for it since I left at the start of September. There's so much I miss about the place. There's a very real chance I can move there indefinitely, which is something I've been wanting since I was about 12. I was born in New Zealand, which is where the attachment comes from. But now the opportunity has come up I'm not so sure because Britain is my home now and I would have to leave a lot of stuff behind. Not just my possessions, friends (Ha!), mum, the dogs, the lifestyle,  etc.
Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium

WWW Stats
« Reply #1931 on: October 06, 2008, 04:10:02 PM »

I got back from Portland last night. It was such a good trip. I have a feeling I will be exploring the possibility of moving there in the very near future...

I'll post a few pictures later.
I'm looking forward to them. Smiley

I've been pining for it since I left at the start of September. There's so much I miss about the place. There's a very real chance I can move there indefinitely, which is something I've been wanting since I was about 12. I was born in New Zealand, which is where the attachment comes from. But now the opportunity has come up I'm not so sure because Britain is my home now and I would have to leave a lot of stuff behind. Not just my possessions, friends (Ha!), mum, the dogs, the lifestyle,  etc.
First, weigh down the pros and cons of living in both Britain and New Zealand. Then see if you'd be able to manage it financially.

If both of those are in favor of moving to NZ and you still want to do it, I'd say go for it. nod
logical123
Variant Addict
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #1932 on: October 06, 2008, 04:21:32 PM »

I'm going back to New Zealand either at the end of October or at the start of November. Someone is leaving the printing factory my dad owns and they'll have a vacancy until after Christmas when they shut down for January.

Did the factory go defunct/go out of business? If so, that sucks! I say move to a new(ish) place! See the world! Visit Australia!! laugh

Tell me about your variants...
James
King of Waffle
Donor
United Kingdom

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1933 on: October 06, 2008, 04:25:26 PM »

Did the factory go defunct/go out of business? If so, that sucks! I say move to a new(ish) place! See the world! Visit Australia!! laugh

By "shut down" I mean they stop work for a month. Hence "shut down for January".
logical123
Variant Addict
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #1934 on: October 06, 2008, 04:46:13 PM »

Ohhhhh.  Tongue

I gets it!!!  Grin

Totally go to NZ. It is teh SHIZ! And, not as much snow as Great Britain!

Tell me about your variants...
Pages: 1 ... 127 128 [129] 130 131 ... 400 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length