RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 07, 2024, 12:15:03 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: This land is peaceful, it's inhabitants kind.

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | A Completely Unrelated Series of Thoughts... Part 6 0 Members and 20 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 119 120 [121] 122 123 ... 400 Print
Author Topic: A Completely Unrelated Series of Thoughts... Part 6  (Read 841869 times)
The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1800 on: September 20, 2008, 09:57:16 PM »

Awww.

So does your job entail just overseeing construction and what-not?

No, I am a traffic engineer. I am concerned with the traffic operations side of the road, such as safety and congestion.

Yeah, so you'd be the one responsible for alternate routes and lane closure and stuff amirite? I don't mean to pry I just find it interesting--I've always wondered about the people who do such things.

Hell, I'll just go read the wiki on it...

When shall his new form be revealed?
TraderJake
Retired Lord of the Forum
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1801 on: September 20, 2008, 10:28:38 PM »

I don't design the Traffic Control Plan (also known as MOT or Detour Plans), but I approve them. Working for the government makes me approve a lot of things.

Hello World.
The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1802 on: September 20, 2008, 11:27:00 PM »

That looks like a pretty awesome job.

When shall his new form be revealed?
TraderJake
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1803 on: September 21, 2008, 12:19:51 PM »

Depends on what you want to do with your life. I want to design roads. Look at what I am doing.

Hello World.
Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium
Awards: 2016 & 2018 Fantasy Football Winner

WWW Stats
« Reply #1804 on: September 22, 2008, 02:47:49 PM »

Today was my first real day of school. It was only half a day of classes, so I only had 2 courses. Introduction to Digital Multimedia and Business Communication. They both seem interesting. We'll have to do a project for Comm this semester (a presentation). But to do that, we'll have to have meetings, keep an agenda, a personal log and give feedback about our peers. It'll be in groups of roughly 10 students. A team leader, team secretary and time manager will be appointed at the first meeting, this thursday. It'll really strict and all, with a tight schedule. I kinda like it because it prepares you for the real deal. Smiley
ganonbanned
Nintendo 64
United States
Awards: The RFG Kid

Stats
« Reply #1805 on: September 22, 2008, 08:05:01 PM »

So I ordered like 13 new t-shirts today, all of them band t-shirts. its like $250 in all.

I got one that just says "FUCKIN' SLAYER" in red letters.  can't wait to wear that one to school.

and than of course I had to get a david bowie shirt, and a shirt with a picture of frank zappa twirling his mustache on it.  And like 5 metallica shirts. 
« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 08:07:25 PM by ganonbanned » Logged
Hydrobond
+5 Insightful
PlayStation
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1806 on: September 22, 2008, 08:39:51 PM »

[img width=600 height=419]http://www.nationaldayofslayer.org/slayer/god_listens_to_slayer.jpg[/img]

I never proofread before hitting the submit button, this is why every single one of my posts has been edited in the first minute after being submitted.
blcklblskt
Nintendo 64
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2017 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #1807 on: September 22, 2008, 09:06:44 PM »

So I ordered like 13 new t-shirts today, all of them band t-shirts. its like $250 in all.

I got one that just says "FUCKIN' SLAYER" in red letters.  can't wait to wear that one to school.

and than of course I had to get a david bowie shirt, and a shirt with a picture of frank zappa twirling his mustache on it.  And like 5 metallica shirts. 

Nice shirts, wonder how long it will take for your school to kick you out for that Slayer shirt  Tongue.

[img width=600 height=419]http://www.nationaldayofslayer.org/slayer/god_listens_to_slayer.jpg[/img]

Go God! Grin
logical123
Variant Addict
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #1808 on: September 22, 2008, 09:41:52 PM »

Hmm... Howabout "Go VANDALS!"? laugh

Tell me about your variants...
blcklblskt
Nintendo 64
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2017 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #1809 on: September 23, 2008, 03:39:55 PM »

Man, I've been on this site for 2 days already...  I LOVE RF GEN!
Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium
Awards: 2016 & 2018 Fantasy Football Winner

WWW Stats
« Reply #1810 on: September 23, 2008, 05:09:23 PM »

Man, I've been on this site for 2 days already...  I LOVE RF GEN!
It's one of the best sites I've ever been on...I've spent close to 7 days here....a whole week! Tongue
James
King of Waffle
Donor
United Kingdom

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1811 on: September 23, 2008, 05:26:03 PM »

Does anyone know how to tune a SU HS4 Waxstat carburettor? All I can find are diagrams for non-waxstat carbs which have a piston lifting pin. Of course, mine doesn't have that so I can't check if it's tuned properly. When I turn the jet adjusting nut nothing happens and the nut doesn't move.

Damn cars.
logical123
Variant Addict
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #1812 on: September 23, 2008, 05:39:37 PM »

Does anyone know how to tune a SU HS4 Waxstat carburettor? All I can find are diagrams for non-waxstat carbs which have a piston lifting pin. Of course, mine doesn't have that so I can't check if it's tuned properly. When I turn the jet adjusting nut nothing happens and the nut doesn't move.

Damn cars.

Check on  auto forums. Sign up. Make some friends! Tongue

http://www.automotiveforums.com/

Tell me about your variants...
TraderJake
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1813 on: September 23, 2008, 06:43:47 PM »

I remember seeing that on River Road and absolutely cracking up. Truly hilarious.

Hello World.
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #1814 on: September 23, 2008, 08:17:38 PM »

Why the hell do you need so many damn band t-shirts?  And where are you getting the money little boy?

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
Pages: 1 ... 119 120 [121] 122 123 ... 400 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length