RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 06, 2024, 08:24:09 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we're rolling around at the speed of sound.

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | A Completely Unrelated Series of Thoughts... Part 6 0 Members and 21 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 103 104 [105] 106 107 ... 400 Print
Author Topic: A Completely Unrelated Series of Thoughts... Part 6  (Read 841615 times)
ganonbanned
Nintendo 64
United States
Awards: The RFG Kid

Stats
« Reply #1560 on: August 29, 2008, 01:06:54 PM »

The Republican National Convention starts on Monday at the XCEL Center, which is about 5 minutes from my door.

I can't wait.

(Taste the sarcasm).

uggh, john mccain just chose sarah palin as his running mate.  great fricken' idea, not really.  The only way i'd support him is if he chose mitt romney or ron paul as a running mate.  Most republicans are pseudo-conservatives, there not real.

I hate politicians, most of them, that is.

So my cousin is staying with me for the weekend.  I really don't like her, shes lied about me to get me in trouble on more than one occasion.  So i'm trying to avoid her at all costs.  Tonight, after work, I'm going directly to a friends house where i'm spending the night.  The next day, i'm coming home, changing clothes, and going to a different friends house until 6 pm-ish, and than i'm going to see if I can stay by my grandparents house until when they go to bed, than i'll probably come home and stay in the computer room until she goes to bed.  Sunday, I don't have anything planned, sadly.

It seems that everytime shes around, something bad happens, usually to me.  All she does is drink and whores off to random guys.  If shes up past when my parents are up, she'll tell them how I got high or drank after they went to bed, even though none of its true.  She did it up north and a few weeks ago again.  She's staying by us, because she gets the creeps from her neighbor and my uncles out of town this weekend.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2008, 01:15:10 PM by ganonbanned » Logged
Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium
Awards: 2016 & 2018 Fantasy Football Winner

WWW Stats
« Reply #1561 on: August 29, 2008, 01:27:18 PM »

Did the annual big cleaning of my room today (my mom helped). It's not dirty (just a bit of dust everywhere) but it took 6 hours, glad it's over.
logical123
Variant Addict
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #1562 on: August 29, 2008, 04:25:36 PM »

Did the annual big cleaning of my room today (my mom helped). It's not dirty (just a bit of dust everywhere) but it took 6 hours, glad it's over.

Maybe I'll do that too. And that would mean organizing my library. 0.o

Hmmm. Decisions, decisions... First, to put away the dishes... Then, laundry, THEN (!!!!) room. Then listen to records while playing GT4. Then finish Ghostbusters.

Smiley

Tell me about your variants...
Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium

WWW Stats
« Reply #1563 on: August 29, 2008, 06:36:31 PM »

Then listen to records while playing GT4.
Got the Nissan Fairlady Z Race Car yet? That's an awesome car and you can get it very quickly Cheesy

And if you do the Japanese 10-race championship you get a Pitwork Z Race Car I think (not too sure about the name), pretty nice too.
hXd
Algebraic!
SNES
United States

Stats
« Reply #1564 on: August 30, 2008, 02:04:18 AM »

I went to a bar in Jersey tonight and some girl wanted to slap me for no reason lol.

ganonbanned
Nintendo 64
United States

Stats
« Reply #1565 on: August 30, 2008, 03:13:10 PM »

I just got back from my friends house, I slept over there last night.  It was awesome.  My stomach hurts though, all I ate where gummy worms and soda and shit.  COD4 is awesome, btw.
two_scoop_steve
Sega Genesis
United States

Stats
« Reply #1566 on: August 30, 2008, 05:11:15 PM »

mmmmmm gummmy worms, soda and shit!!

BadEnoughDude
Couldn't save the savior from savoring
Donor
United States
Awards: The 100k Man

Stats
« Reply #1567 on: August 30, 2008, 07:40:23 PM »

I had chocolate-dipped bacon today at the State Fair. It was pretty damn good!
Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium

WWW Stats
« Reply #1568 on: August 31, 2008, 05:12:30 AM »

Bacon dipped in chocolate? Lol, I can't imagine that combination. Reminds me of this guy at school that used to eat cheese with chocolate on a sandwich Tongue
Funk_Buddy
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #1569 on: August 31, 2008, 09:31:01 AM »

You might need to buy one of these shirts:

http://t-shirts.cafepress...-candy-ringer-t/126483292
http://www.cvwine.com/shop/clothing/home.html

Slowly building an ammo fort.
Funk_Buddy
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #1570 on: August 31, 2008, 09:41:30 AM »

I talked about the customers that despite how I'm parked still come up to the door and try it. Well, yesterday we were closed for the holiday and people read the sign on the door and still tried pulling on it. What a bunch or dumbasses.

Friday was a odd day too, I was by basically left by myself to help customers. I had three of four people in the store and I was helping the first and second at the same time then went to the third who was looking. I went back to the first young lady and looked out the front window to see what looks like an old guy taking a leak while standing half in his truck. If he was pouring something out, it had a very small stream. We are on the main drag through town an the a-hole can't be bothered with coming in and asking for a bathroom. WTF? The third guy was with him and he was jacked up too. He waled around the store dragging things around and man handling stuff and putting it back in other areas. I'd love to have told him to get out, but I can't.

Slowly building an ammo fort.
Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium

WWW Stats
« Reply #1571 on: August 31, 2008, 01:39:20 PM »

I talked about the customers that despite how I'm parked still come up to the door and try it. Well, yesterday we were closed for the holiday and people read the sign on the door and still tried pulling on it. What a bunch or dumbasses.
I understand how you feel but imagine being a customer who has driven/walked a certain distance which took a certain time to reach your store. When you get to the store to find out it's closed you want to be really, really sure it's closed. Because you just spent time going there, you'll probably not go home at the first glimpse of the store being closed.

I guess people just hope that dispite the sign, the shop is still open Wink
ganonbanned
Nintendo 64
United States

Stats
« Reply #1572 on: August 31, 2008, 08:36:17 PM »

So this morning I was awoken at 8 AM, with my mom yelling at me telling me to clean my room.  The electrician was going to have to get in my room.

The electrician ended up forgetting to come, so it was useless.

A few hours later, I woke up to having a bunch of hard-cover stephen king books pushed onto my face.  Theres a book shelf next to my bed, and my brother wanted to wake me up, and that was the most effective way he could think of.
BadEnoughDude
Couldn't save the savior from savoring
Donor
United States
Awards: The 100k Man

Stats
« Reply #1573 on: August 31, 2008, 10:03:53 PM »

Bacon dipped in chocolate? Lol, I can't imagine that combination. Reminds me of this guy at school that used to eat cheese with chocolate on a sandwich Tongue

It's delicious. Chocolate pretty much goes with anything salty, and bacon has salt coming out its ears Smiley
logical123
Variant Addict
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #1574 on: August 31, 2008, 11:15:42 PM »

It's delicious. Chocolate pretty much goes with anything salty, and bacon has salt coming out its ears Smiley

I must try this.... *Evil plot ensues...*

TO THE IDIOT MOBILE!!!

Tell me about your variants...
Pages: 1 ... 103 104 [105] 106 107 ... 400 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length