RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 06, 2024, 06:18:28 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where the PSP Go matters more than HBO Go.

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | A Completely Unrelated Series of Thoughts... Part 6 0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 101 102 [103] 104 105 ... 400 Print
Author Topic: A Completely Unrelated Series of Thoughts... Part 6  (Read 841569 times)
Tan
« Reply #1530 on: August 27, 2008, 01:31:25 PM »

A bit over the top if you ask me. And a D-Sub probably won't be on the model they'll release in the US or Europe.

The quest for smaller and faster seems to continue without pause. 50 years from now a PC will probably be as small as a microchip you can insert under your skin, hooked up to your eyes so you can access your "PC" anywhere  Tongue

Well I doubt it could even keep up with a K6 or low end PIII seeing it's only 300mhz at max with 64meg of ram, but give it time. Combine it with solid state memory and Moore's Law and and you have a new wave of controllers for modern machinery that doesn't take the space, hence the usage in space it was designed for.

Now tell me you wouldn't want one of these inside your dash with a micro printer when you go game hunting and need a quick list or an online reference? Wink
Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium
Awards: 2016 & 2018 Fantasy Football Winner

WWW Stats
« Reply #1531 on: August 27, 2008, 01:34:13 PM »

Now tell me you wouldn't want one of these inside your dash with a micro printer when you go game hunting and need a quick list or an online reference? Wink
Lol, the world is getting crazier and more demanding by the second.
ganonbanned
Nintendo 64
United States
Awards: The RFG Kid

Stats
« Reply #1532 on: August 27, 2008, 01:38:49 PM »

I just got my schedule for this school year.  they screwed up first semester, but second semester is going to be completely awesome.  american lit, mass media, psychology, earth science, studyhall, lunch, acting.  FTW.

For 1st semester, they accidentally gave me soph english, which I just passed in SS, so i'm going to get that changed to creative writing, which is another FTW, because than i'll have enough english credits to not have to take english senior year because I was on the debate team.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2008, 01:41:27 PM by ganonbanned » Logged
Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium

WWW Stats
« Reply #1533 on: August 27, 2008, 01:41:20 PM »

I just got my schedule for this school year.  they screwed up first semester, but second semester is going to be completely awesome.  american lit, mass media, psychology, earth science, studyhall, lunch, acting.  FTW.
Those are some cool courses!
logical123
Variant Addict
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #1534 on: August 27, 2008, 04:08:03 PM »

Gannon, you're a junior right? Those are some really cool courses!!  Wink

Tell me about your variants...
ganonbanned
Nintendo 64
United States

Stats
« Reply #1535 on: August 27, 2008, 07:43:57 PM »

Gannon, you're a junior right? Those are some really cool courses!!  Wink

thanks, it seems like this is going to be my best year of high school.
logical123
Variant Addict
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #1536 on: August 27, 2008, 08:29:03 PM »

I hate having kids laugh at me, rather than with me.... Sad

EDIT: 900 Posts!  speechless I can't wait for 1000!!!  drool
« Last Edit: August 27, 2008, 08:31:12 PM by logical123 » Logged

ganonbanned
Nintendo 64
United States

Stats
« Reply #1537 on: August 27, 2008, 09:01:44 PM »

who the fuck cares what people think?  if you stop caring what people think, they won't make fun of you.  unless, your books get knocked out of your hands down the steps.
logical123
Variant Addict
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #1538 on: August 27, 2008, 09:26:01 PM »

who the fuck cares what people think?  if you stop caring what people think, they won't make fun of you.  unless, your books get knocked out of your hands down the steps.

My mindset has been that way since 4th grade. The kids that sit with me in band are kinda like those people that say behind your back "Aww Shit, here comes Rob". That pisses me off, that High Schoolers even do that. I really was hoping that these kids would be more mature.

Whatever... When I have a car and they don't, I'll be the one laughing (Even if it is a 1989 Toyota Camry  Grin)

ganonbanned
Nintendo 64
United States

Stats
« Reply #1539 on: August 27, 2008, 11:37:35 PM »

My mindset has been that way since 4th grade. The kids that sit with me in band are kinda like those people that say behind your back "Aww Shit, here comes Rob". That pisses me off, that High Schoolers even do that. I really was hoping that these kids would be more mature.

Whatever... When I have a car and they don't, I'll be the one laughing (Even if it is a 1989 Toyota Camry  Grin)

yeah, well those kids sound like fags, don't worry about them.  I mean, there in band for christ's sake. (not that theres anything wrong with band, I was in it for years...)
BadEnoughDude
Couldn't save the savior from savoring
Donor
United States
Awards: The 100k Man

Stats
« Reply #1540 on: August 28, 2008, 01:28:01 AM »

yeah, well those kids sound like fags, don't worry about them.  I mean, there in band for christ's sake. (not that theres anything wrong with band, I was in it for years...)

Can we tone down the use of 'fags' please? I'm not usually nitpicky about words, but that one in particular really bugs me.

Thanks.
logical123
Variant Addict
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #1541 on: August 28, 2008, 06:23:56 AM »

Can we tone down the use of 'fags' please? I'm not usually nitpicky about words, but that one in particular really bugs me.

Thanks.

I've already stated my opinion on the subject. It's silly. But if Ganon feels the need to say that word, so be it.

captain_nintendo
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1542 on: August 28, 2008, 08:27:24 AM »

I wish it were Friday!!!   Sad

Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium

WWW Stats
« Reply #1543 on: August 28, 2008, 08:34:30 AM »

Mowed the lawn at my mom's and grandparents yesterday.

I'm gonna do my dad's today. It's the biggest lawn, takes up almost 3 hours Sad I get some money for it though, so I'm not complaining Smiley
Ghost Soldier
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #1544 on: August 28, 2008, 08:51:44 AM »

Spent three hours of my life removing tar paper from wood flooring.  Why anyone would adhere something to nice wood flooring is beyond me.  I had three layers of crap over top the wood floors.

Pages: 1 ... 101 102 [103] 104 105 ... 400 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length