RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 05, 2024, 05:46:55 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Burgers from trash cans taste the best.

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | A Completely Unrelated Series of Thoughts... Part 6 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 400 Print
Author Topic: A Completely Unrelated Series of Thoughts... Part 6  (Read 841205 times)
ganonbanned
Nintendo 64
United States
Awards: The RFG Kid

Stats
« Reply #1365 on: August 10, 2008, 11:51:43 AM »

I told my parents my theory, They thinks im nuts.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2008, 12:25:32 PM by ganonbanned » Logged
The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1366 on: August 10, 2008, 12:06:55 PM »

You're not nuts, it's just stupid. Which is the problem with most whacked out theories. If you actually knew anything about the world and history you could create something interestingly sane.

When shall his new form be revealed?
TraderJake
Retired Lord of the Forum
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1367 on: August 10, 2008, 12:07:05 PM »

Once again, you haven't taken your Abilify yet, have you?

Hello World.
ganonbanned
Nintendo 64
United States

Stats
« Reply #1368 on: August 10, 2008, 12:27:44 PM »

“Kris Kringle, under the high court of the north pole, you are arrested under the charges of brutal rape and murder of 8 reindeer, Along with possession of schedule 1 psychoactive recreational drugs.” Shouted the Elvin judge, who was decked in red and green. It was Christmas time, but there were not going to be any presents this year, and the reindeer had already received theirs.

The court broke out in rage and disgust, the media had turned the image of the north pole from a happy place to a land of crooks and liars. People were crying, some were screaming in anger, an elf law enforcer was putting old ‘clause in hand cuffs and was about to haul him off. The family of the reindeer that had been mercilessly slaughtered were now weeping tears of joy. All of the sudden, There was a pound on the door. It scared every being in the room, elf, reindeer, even Mrs. Clause. The whole room fell to a dead silence as the door was kicked down.

A man walked through, He was of a muscular build, had thick sunglasses, and had a buzz-cut style haircut. He had loud black boots, a tight, black muscle shirt, and was wearing camouflage shorts. He walked down the center of the court with an ar15 assault rifle in his hand, holding it in a perfect vertical line with one hand. In a quick action, he loaded the pump-action gun, and pointed it at the elf-enforcer.

“HAND OVER THE WHITE-BEARDED MAN” he roared, with a noticeable Ukrainian-Austrian mixed accent. It echoed, and the brave little elf muttered “No.” The man, who was now holding the gun with 2 hands, slowly walked toward the elf. He was now 3 feet away from him, and was a good 2 heads taller than the elf. “I said, HAND OVER THE CLAUSE.” the European man hissed. The Elf repeated his former answer, and the man stuck the gun in his face.

This elf, whose name was jingles, really had no purpose in life. Unlike another rebel he met, he didn’t have intentions on making use of his life and becoming a dentist. Since the least-important job in this part of the world was law enforcement, he figured that it’d be easy. It was, he very rarely had to deal with anything, except for some under-age reindeer smuggling booze into a party in a cave. He had no meaning of life, and screamed very thunderously “NO!” Again. This time, he was doing it just to make a statement.

Within the next seconds, 50 shots were unleashed into his face. A riot started in the court room, reindeer trampled over elves struggling to get out, as the man unleashed a few rounds into the crowd. Santa clause was sitting in a corner on the floor, laughing violently. “HOHOHO”. Above, a ceiling window crashed. Glass covered the floors, and a ninja came dropping in. He waved his hand in the face of the man, and wrapped his leg around the back of the man’s knee. He grabbed his gun and whipped it across the court room. The ninja then walked over to over to the clause, threw him over his back, and cast a gatling gun into the window he came through. He Than took Santa to Russia, where he was held captive for years by soviets and forced to give up information of what he saw in world leader’s houses.

BTW, what ever happened to tynstar?
« Last Edit: August 10, 2008, 12:31:17 PM by ganonbanned » Logged
TraderJake
Retired Lord of the Forum
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1369 on: August 10, 2008, 12:32:16 PM »

Real life issues to deal with right now. He'll be back.

Hello World.
ganonbanned
Nintendo 64
United States

Stats
« Reply #1370 on: August 10, 2008, 01:11:58 PM »

I hope so.
Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium
Awards: 2016 & 2018 Fantasy Football Winner

WWW Stats
« Reply #1371 on: August 10, 2008, 04:28:03 PM »

It kind of....is Tongue
splitaccount
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #1372 on: August 11, 2008, 12:10:13 PM »

I saw Iron Maiden last night in Split.  20,000 people were in attendance.  It was bar none the most amazing concert I have ever been to.
Mr. Ksoft
Sega 32X

WWW Stats
« Reply #1373 on: August 11, 2008, 11:17:49 PM »

I just played a few seconds of Super Mario World music on my computer's internal bleeper.  Smiley

Interesting stuff:
Monochrome Nightmares (self-made games)
Exploding Jellyfish (self-made music)
logical123
Variant Addict
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #1374 on: August 12, 2008, 02:16:04 PM »

It kind of....is Tongue

Awww... Be nice to Gannon. I actually think his theory is kinda cool.

I just played a few seconds of Super Mario World music on my computer's internal bleeper.  Smiley

Please elaborate on how you did this!!! Cheesy

Oh yeah, I'm gonna be back in Chicago tommorow.

Tell me about your variants...
Feechy
Neo Geo AES
United States

Stats
« Reply #1375 on: August 12, 2008, 04:32:39 PM »

How's the virtual boy Rob?

<Alfador> stop trying to rain on my parade
<Kimoosabi> Your parade is stupid!
<Alfador> my parade is TIGHT
-
Crabmaster2000: dont talk to him or he'll try to sell you modded playstations
logical123
Variant Addict
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #1376 on: August 12, 2008, 04:50:31 PM »

How's the virtual boy Rob?

Tis be AWESOME (Crossing). LULZ!!!  laugh

Tell me about your variants...
Feechy
Neo Geo AES
United States

Stats
« Reply #1377 on: August 12, 2008, 05:00:58 PM »

So... GADS! The AVGN that everyone worships is wrong?! I don' really like him though, armake21 and urinatingtree are my favorite reviewers.

-
Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium
Awards: 2016 & 2018 Fantasy Football Winner

WWW Stats
« Reply #1378 on: August 12, 2008, 05:17:00 PM »

So... GADS! The AVGN that everyone worships is wrong?! I don' really like him though, armake21 and urinatingtree are my favorite reviewers.
I can only imagine how he's like  Roll Eyes Wink
Feechy
Neo Geo AES
United States

Stats
« Reply #1379 on: August 12, 2008, 05:19:27 PM »

Foreshadow time!... Ah to Hell with it.

-