RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 05, 2024, 12:40:08 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: This land is peaceful, it's inhabitants kind.

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | A Completely Unrelated Series of Thoughts... Part 6 0 Members and 13 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 400 Print
Author Topic: A Completely Unrelated Series of Thoughts... Part 6  (Read 841144 times)
TraderJake
Retired Lord of the Forum
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1320 on: August 05, 2008, 06:02:20 PM »

The storms have all fizzled out by the time they made it here. It's unfortunate.

Hello World.
Feechy
Neo Geo AES
United States

Stats
« Reply #1321 on: August 05, 2008, 09:05:10 PM »

Yeah but around 24+ hours without power is unfortunate as well.

<Alfador> stop trying to rain on my parade
<Kimoosabi> Your parade is stupid!
<Alfador> my parade is TIGHT
-
Crabmaster2000: dont talk to him or he'll try to sell you modded playstations
TraderJake
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1322 on: August 05, 2008, 09:10:10 PM »

You poor thing. Luckily for me, I live in Maryland's State Capital, where everything is important, especially keeping power online.

Hello World.
Hydrobond
+5 Insightful
PlayStation
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1323 on: August 05, 2008, 09:22:57 PM »

The storms have all fizzled out by the time they made it here. It's unfortunate.

At least you didn't have to take a shower while hearing a loud crack of thunder every 30 seconds... 

I never proofread before hitting the submit button, this is why every single one of my posts has been edited in the first minute after being submitted.
Feechy
Neo Geo AES
United States

Stats
« Reply #1324 on: August 05, 2008, 09:25:19 PM »

Yes, that was the fun part. The second fun part was when a port-o-potty got blown over.

-
TraderJake
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1325 on: August 05, 2008, 09:54:53 PM »

At least you didn't have to take a shower while hearing a loud crack of thunder every 30 seconds... 

You poor thing.

Hello World.
logical123
Variant Addict
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #1326 on: August 05, 2008, 09:59:33 PM »

You poor thing.

Yep, Feechy is.  laugh

He knows I'm kidding.  Wink

Tell me about your variants...
Feechy
Neo Geo AES
United States

Stats
« Reply #1327 on: August 05, 2008, 10:17:40 PM »

I will not sit here having my cardboard box disrespected. Good day sir!

-
logical123
Variant Addict
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #1328 on: August 05, 2008, 10:27:20 PM »

I will not sit here having my cardboard box disrespected. Good day sir!

Roll Eyes

Ahh, good ole cardboard box... How is he, by the way?

Tell me about your variants...
Feechy
Neo Geo AES
United States

Stats
« Reply #1329 on: August 05, 2008, 10:52:30 PM »

Quite good, we just had him fixed. Now he be flapless. POINTLESS INNUENDO!

-
James
King of Waffle
Donor
United Kingdom

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1330 on: August 07, 2008, 09:41:29 AM »

Hello from Wellington. Cheesy

I checked in at Heathrow at 5pm GMT. The plane left at 9pm. Unfortunately I was surrounded by some dickheaded English teenage rugby players. They wouldn't shut up for the whole flight to New Zealand. The one behind me kept pushing or playing drums on my chair. We got to Hong Kong and there was a severe weather warning after an extremely rough landing. Once I got to New Zealand I heard there had been a typhoon.  Shocked

The Hong Kong-New zealand flight was more of the same. But about an hour away from New Zealand I realised there was a baby a few seats away. It had been so well behaved unlike the English bastards. It just started saying "babababa" which is what gave it away. On the decent the flight manager said something about the Auckland-Wellington transfer being missed, but I didn't hear them over the fucking rugby players. By the time we got on the ground, I was so pissed off I went to find their adult supervisor and verbally abused him. I didn't know I had it in me.  laugh

I got my luggage and then got pulled over by a sniffer dog for having fruit in my bag. It turned out to be a clear plastic bag mum had uneccessarily given me for liquids. Then just a few minutes later I got stopped by someone else, but the first one had signed my declaration card so they left me alone.

I missed the Wellington flight by 10 minutes. Sad And the next one with seats was three hours later. So I hung around until then and nearly missed that one because I wasn't sure what the time on the ticket meant. Whether it was "be there by" or "be there after".

I got here and dad picked me up in the shittiest yute ever. It's a Toyota pickup with all the mod cons. They just don't work or fell off.  laugh Something I've noticed - about 98% of cars here are shitty old Japanese cars. I've seen about six European cars and maybe five Japanese cars I know are fairly recent. Like a Nissan Cube.  laugh

We're using a 3G mobile internet card so we're limited to 10 hours a month, or something. The motel we're staying at seemed a bit of a dump at first, but it's not too bad.
The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1331 on: August 07, 2008, 12:20:56 PM »

Sounds...fun?

When shall his new form be revealed?
Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium
Awards: 2016 & 2018 Fantasy Football Winner

WWW Stats
« Reply #1332 on: August 07, 2008, 01:02:49 PM »

By the time we got on the ground, I was so pissed off I went to find their adult supervisor and verbally abused him. I didn't know I had it in me.  laugh
Most of us gamers can verbally abuse someone so hard he/she won't know what hit him Tongue Probably because of all the arguing on forums Wink Grin

Anyway, flights/airports are always a huge source of stress, once you're there, it's all in the past Smiley Enjoy Wellington!
The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1333 on: August 07, 2008, 01:40:23 PM »

By the time we got on the ground, I was so pissed off I went to find their adult supervisor and verbally abused him. I didn't know I had it in me.  laugh
Most of us gamers can verbally abuse someone so hard he/she won't know what hit him Tongue Probably because of all the arguing on forums Wink Grin

Anyway, flights/airports are always a huge source of stress, once you're there, it's all in the past Smiley Enjoy Wellington!

And when you don't know what hit you...well...that was a fist, something non-existent in this world of e-peen.

In other news, I think we found us a house on the *gasp* good side of Clifton--the neighborhood where the University of Cincinnati  exists--for a price more likely to be found on the rough side.

When shall his new form be revealed?
Feechy
Neo Geo AES
United States

Stats
« Reply #1334 on: August 07, 2008, 02:41:27 PM »

The rough side? Damn those greasers and their civil disobedience!

-
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 400 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length