RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 05, 2024, 12:35:53 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Check us out on Discord! Link on the front page!

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | A Completely Unrelated Series of Thoughts... Part 6 0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 400 Print
Author Topic: A Completely Unrelated Series of Thoughts... Part 6  (Read 841136 times)
logical123
Variant Addict
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #1305 on: August 04, 2008, 12:31:24 PM »

Can someone post a link to that article about the goings ons being discussed. I want to read about it.  Undecided

http://goldsea.com/808/01behead.html

he was really the terminator.  The ASIAN terminator.

Ummmmmm... Wow... That is sick as all hell. :/

Tell me about your variants...
Zimbacca
Sorry you must have been boring me.
RFG Friend

Stats
« Reply #1306 on: August 04, 2008, 04:32:26 PM »

Damn it! I over slept.  I ended up waking up at 2:00 this afternoon.  I lost pretty much my whole day.

The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1307 on: August 04, 2008, 10:54:46 PM »

Same, except I still did a bit.

When shall his new form be revealed?
BadEnoughDude
Couldn't save the savior from savoring
Donor
United States
Awards: The 100k Man

Stats
« Reply #1308 on: August 04, 2008, 10:55:34 PM »

How the heck do you sleep until 2 on accident?
ganonbanned
Nintendo 64
United States
Awards: The RFG Kid

Stats
« Reply #1309 on: August 05, 2008, 12:41:17 AM »

Damn it! I over slept.  I ended up waking up at 2:00 this afternoon.  I lost pretty much my whole day.

I slept until 12:30 on accident!!! it was off 2 hours, I woke up thinking it was 10:30 and it was really 12:30
The Metamorphosing Leon
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1310 on: August 05, 2008, 01:18:17 AM »

Off work, stayed up late but meant to get shiz done anyhow...instead got less shiz done.

James
King of Waffle
Donor
United Kingdom

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1311 on: August 05, 2008, 03:22:53 AM »

I'm going to New Zealand this evening. Grin Grin I was waiting to hear back about this job interview then we were going to book my ticket.

I didn't get the job. Sad

So the ticket was booked last night. Shocked But it means I can go on holiday without worrying about getting a result and having to come back for the second part of the interview. There's a chance I'll be going back later to stay for quite a while. I'm a New Zealand citizen so I don't need to worry about work visas. That was the alternative to getting the job here.

I'll be sure to wave to Cobra as I go down past Australia. Grin
Zimbacca
Sorry you must have been boring me.
RFG Friend

Stats
« Reply #1312 on: August 05, 2008, 05:20:42 AM »

My alarm went off and I turned it off while still in bed and fell back asleep.

logical123
Variant Addict
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #1313 on: August 05, 2008, 07:06:53 AM »

I'm going to New Zealand this evening. Grin Grin I was waiting to hear back about this job interview then we were going to book my ticket.

I didn't get the job. Sad

So the ticket was booked last night. Shocked But it means I can go on holiday without worrying about getting a result and having to come back for the second part of the interview. There's a chance I'll be going back later to stay for quite a while. I'm a New Zealand citizen so I don't need to worry about work visas. That was the alternative to getting the job here.

I'll be sure to wave to Cobra as I go down past Australia. Grin

So you are a New Zealand & UK citizen?

James
King of Waffle
Donor
United Kingdom

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1314 on: August 05, 2008, 07:27:34 AM »

My parents are English, I was born in New Zealand, then we moved to England in 1992. Smiley

It hasn't quite sunk in yet that I'm going abroad. I haven't had a holiday since 2003 when I went to Spain. Since then I've spent maybe a total of seven or eight nights away from home.

All I have in my mind is a holiday in Britain, but with a long flight in between. The weather in Wellington is apparently the same as it is here - cold and wet.

Dad went over to New Zealand on Saturday, and now I'm going all by myself. Shocked I'm flying to Hong Kong, then to Auckland, then getting another plane down to Wellington.
logical123
Variant Addict
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #1315 on: August 05, 2008, 07:33:08 AM »

My parents are English, I was born in New Zealand, then we moved to England in 1992. Smiley

It hasn't quite sunk in yet that I'm going abroad. I haven't had a holiday since 2003 when I went to Spain. Since then I've spent maybe a total of seven or eight nights away from home.

All I have in my mind is a holiday in Britain, but with a long flight in between. The weather in Wellington is apparently the same as it is here - cold and wet.

Dad went over to New Zealand on Saturday, and now I'm going all by myself. Shocked I'm flying to Hong Kong, then to Auckland, then getting another plane down to Wellington.

Don't sweat flying. I'm gonna fly back to Chicago by myself, and I'm way younger than you. Wink

Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium
Awards: 2016 & 2018 Fantasy Football Winner

WWW Stats
« Reply #1316 on: August 05, 2008, 09:44:40 AM »

The weather in Wellington is apparently the same as it is here - cold and wet.

Cool, be sure to do some sightseeing. New Zealand has the most amazing mountains. You could go and look at locations where Lord of the Rings was filmed, too. (Unless you don't like LotR Tongue)

Wish I could come with you, ENJOY!!!
Feechy
Neo Geo AES
United States

Stats
« Reply #1317 on: August 05, 2008, 02:58:44 PM »

I finally got power back from a really bad lightning/thunder/rain/hail/wind storm! Some guy's car got crushed by a tree. So good times were had by all.

<Alfador> stop trying to rain on my parade
<Kimoosabi> Your parade is stupid!
<Alfador> my parade is TIGHT
-
Crabmaster2000: dont talk to him or he'll try to sell you modded playstations
logical123
Variant Addict
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #1318 on: August 05, 2008, 03:22:01 PM »

I finally got power back from a really bad lightning/thunder/rain/hail/wind storm! Some guy's car got crushed by a tree. So good times were had by all.

I talked to my parents about that storm. Apparently it was really bad. I can't believe I missed it!  evilsad  Sad Smiley

The Metamorphosing Leon
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1319 on: August 05, 2008, 04:50:25 PM »

robb from robbscelebs is dead Sad

Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 400 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length