RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 05, 2024, 08:20:35 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we're rolling around at the speed of sound.

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | A Completely Unrelated Series of Thoughts... Part 6 0 Members and 16 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 400 Print
Author Topic: A Completely Unrelated Series of Thoughts... Part 6  (Read 841083 times)
logical123
Variant Addict
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #1260 on: July 31, 2008, 02:20:44 PM »

Cry Angry Sad Shocked Cool Roll Eyes Tongue Cheesy Grin Wink Smiley laugh grrr Smiley

That is how I reacted to 'No.'.

EDIT:AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHMWHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

EVIL!!

I wonder if I should just edit old posts instead of posting new ones. Nahhh...
« Last Edit: July 31, 2008, 04:38:06 PM by logical123 » Logged

Tell me about your variants...
Seamar
RFG Football Ass Kicker
Jaguar CD
United States
Awards: General Ass Kicker

Stats
« Reply #1261 on: July 31, 2008, 04:29:05 PM »

That second to last face is very appropriate after seeing how many posts you have.
logical123
Variant Addict
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #1262 on: July 31, 2008, 04:41:37 PM »

Uh oh, looks like I'm not the devil's seed anymore.  Tongue

BadEnoughDude
Couldn't save the savior from savoring
Donor
United States
Awards: The 100k Man

Stats
« Reply #1263 on: July 31, 2008, 05:20:19 PM »

[img width=700 height=556]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i110/LMaroney22/Friends_plushyone.jpg[/img]

My sister called and offered me a puppy very similar to this one. I want another dog more than almost anything right now, but I had to say no. I just don't have time right now. I already had to give my adult lab to my ex because I didn't have time for it.. There's absolutely no way that I'd have time for a puppy.
NES_Rules
Director
United States
Awards: I live here

Stats
« Reply #1264 on: July 31, 2008, 05:38:28 PM »

My sister called and offered me a puppy very similar to this one. I want another dog more than almost anything right now, but I had to say no. I just don't have time right now. I already had to give my adult lab to my ex because I didn't have time for it.. There's absolutely no way that I'd have time for a puppy.
Looks almost exactly like my dog when she was that age.
And I thank you for realizing you don't have time for a pet and not taking it. People who don't have time for pets and get them anyway bug the hell out of me.

BadEnoughDude
Couldn't save the savior from savoring
Donor
United States
Awards: The 100k Man

Stats
« Reply #1265 on: July 31, 2008, 10:46:34 PM »

Looks almost exactly like my dog when she was that age.
And I thank you for realizing you don't have time for a pet and not taking it. People who don't have time for pets and get them anyway bug the hell out of me.

Like I said, I already had to give up my yellow lab because I didn't have time for it. It's shocking how many people get dogs and don't take proper care of them. Sadly, the puppies my sister offered me (2 yellow labs and 2 black labs) were found by a vet friend of her's abandoned on the side of the street (coincidentally, that's also where the humane society found my previous dog Dexter). It's heartbreaking.
logical123
Variant Addict
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #1266 on: August 01, 2008, 06:41:46 AM »

I be leaving for Atlanta in about 20 minutes. I'm all packed up, and of course, it has just started to rain.  Undecided

I'll still be posting from Atlanta though, 'cause I'll have computer access.  Wink Smiley

Talk to y'all tomorrow!  Grin Cool

Hydrobond
+5 Insightful
PlayStation
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1267 on: August 01, 2008, 06:44:29 AM »

I be leaving for Atlanta in about 20 minutes. I'm all packed up, and of course, it has just started to rain.  Undecided

I'll still be posting from Atlanta though, 'cause I'll have computer access.  Wink Smiley

Whatever you do, if you come through Ohio, DO NOT SPEED.

I never proofread before hitting the submit button, this is why every single one of my posts has been edited in the first minute after being submitted.
Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium
Awards: 2016 & 2018 Fantasy Football Winner

WWW Stats
« Reply #1268 on: August 01, 2008, 08:02:03 AM »

Have fun in Atlanta!!!
two_scoop_steve
Sega Genesis
United States

Stats
« Reply #1269 on: August 01, 2008, 10:20:40 AM »

Are ohio cops as bad as virginia cops? we drive thru virginia a couple of times a year and there are always 8-10 cars pulled over at the state line.

James
King of Waffle
Donor
United Kingdom

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1270 on: August 01, 2008, 11:32:50 AM »

I just drove home 70 miles in 2 1/2 hours. Sad In a car that overheats and doesn't have working air conditioning anyway. Sad I had to have the heater on full heat for most of it, and it's 27*C outside. Sad Then when I got moving and the engine cooled down, I put the air conditioning back on and it didn't do anything. Sad
The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1271 on: August 01, 2008, 11:39:21 AM »

Are ohio cops as bad as virginia cops? we drive thru virginia a couple of times a year and there are always 8-10 cars pulled over at the state line.

I just got an Ohio ticket yesterday on my way to Parkersburg, WV...

When shall his new form be revealed?
TraderJake
Retired Lord of the Forum
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1272 on: August 01, 2008, 05:06:03 PM »

Well, don't fucking speed then.

Hello World.
ganonbanned
Nintendo 64
United States
Awards: The RFG Kid

Stats
« Reply #1273 on: August 01, 2008, 08:47:17 PM »

http://mirror.linnwood.org/flamethrower/

^^^how to build a flame thrower

ahhh...I freakin' love totse.  Seriously, there have just been days at a time that i've spent browsing that site learning useless information that makes me a worse human being than I already am.  Making plans for stuff that i'll never do (hijacking the wal-mart phone line, useless things to write on the bathroom walls, how to psychologically torture birds)...what a great site.
The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1274 on: August 01, 2008, 09:02:23 PM »

Well, don't fucking speed then.

Oh I know, I just found it a notable coincidence that you guys be spekkin 'bout Ohio ticketing when I was just the not-so-proud recipient of one.

When shall his new form be revealed?
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 400 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length