RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 05, 2024, 06:17:51 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we play the Power Pad with our feet, not our hands, dagnabbit!

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | A Completely Unrelated Series of Thoughts... Part 6 0 Members and 14 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 400 Print
Author Topic: A Completely Unrelated Series of Thoughts... Part 6  (Read 841051 times)
logical123
Variant Addict
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #1230 on: July 28, 2008, 11:47:41 PM »

GoodNight world!

Tell me about your variants...
The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1231 on: July 28, 2008, 11:48:58 PM »

laterz

When shall his new form be revealed?
The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1232 on: July 29, 2008, 05:50:46 PM »

Had a Jehovah's witness guy come into Kroger today and asked me if I had found God. I told him he lived in the shed out back my house and wouldn't leave. He smiled and said "that's good," and went and bothered someone else.

When shall his new form be revealed?
Feechy
Neo Geo AES
United States

Stats
« Reply #1233 on: July 29, 2008, 06:52:13 PM »

...Did he check?

<Alfador> stop trying to rain on my parade
<Kimoosabi> Your parade is stupid!
<Alfador> my parade is TIGHT
-
Crabmaster2000: dont talk to him or he'll try to sell you modded playstations
logical123
Variant Addict
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #1234 on: July 29, 2008, 09:01:25 PM »

Had a Jehovah's witness guy come into Kroger today and asked me if I had found God. I told him he lived in the shed out back my house and wouldn't leave. He smiled and said "that's good," and went and bothered someone else.

I knew a jehovah's witness. What a noob. Wasn't let out of the house after dark, didn't celebrate holidays/b-days/etc. It was weird...

ganonbanned
Nintendo 64
United States
Awards: The RFG Kid

Stats
« Reply #1235 on: July 29, 2008, 09:15:59 PM »

I know one, hes cool, he collects NES games but isn't allowed on the internet...

anyway, I have a new job.  I'm keeping my old one too until the end of the summer.  today, I woke up at 10:30, took a shower, walked to work (the gym, old job), and cleaned from 11-2.  My dad (and manager) forced me to watch the kids in the daycare for 30 minutes with the guy that works at the front desk because he had a staff meeting for the daycare.  I think it was a form of psychological torture sent from a higher power, AKA my mother.

so I came home from that, and at 2:45 I went to inpro, my new job and worked until 8:30.  I figure I made about $75 today.  I work at the gym 2 days a week, and inpro 5 days a week until the end of the summer when i'm quitting the gym and working only at inpro and only a couple of days a week.  if I save all of it, I'll have enough to get a car by the end of teh summer.

the part that pisses me off is some of my friends, who are actually mad at me because I have a job.  "why do you need a job? why do you need money?"  WTF??? because I want a car, and I have a life.  There starting to piss me off, there actually getting really mad at me because I have a job.  All because they get money from their parents.  I'm sure they won't be mad when I'm hauling there asses back and forth to school every day.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2008, 09:20:52 PM by ganonbanned » Logged
logical123
Variant Addict
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #1236 on: July 29, 2008, 09:24:54 PM »

I know one, hes cool, he collects NES games but isn't allowed on the internet...

anyway, I have a new job.  I'm keeping my old one too until the end of the summer.  today, I woke up at 10:30, took a shower, walked to work (the gym, old job), and cleaned from 11-2.  My dad (and manager) forced me to watch the kids in the daycare for 30 minutes with the guy that works at the front desk because he had a staff meeting for the daycare.  I think it was a form of psychological torture sent from a higher power, AKA my mother.

so I came home from that, and at 2:45 I went to inpro, my new job and worked until 8:30.  I figure I made about $75 today.  I work at the gym 2 days a week, and inpro 5 days a week until the end of the summer when i'm quitting the gym and working only at inpro and only a couple of days a week.  if I save all of it, I'll have enough to get a car by the end of teh summer.

the part that pisses me off is some of my friends, who are actually mad at me because I have a job.  "why do you need a job? why do you need money?"  WTF??? because I want a car, and I have a life.  There starting to piss me off, there actually getting really mad at me because I have a job.  All because they get money from their parents.  I'm sure they won't be mad when I'm hauling there asses back and forth to school every day.

I say, don't haul their asses to and from school in your 1987 VW Jetta with 294,000 miles. Tell them to go get off their asses and get a job AND the get a shit-box car of their own. I already know what shitbox car I want. A 2nd gen toyota camry, made between 1987 and 1991. They last for ever. If you can find any in wisconsin, buy it. They are cheap as hell, and even get good gas mileage.

Oh yeah... You should also learn stick. It pisses people off when you do burnouts, but it impresses your friends. Rev to 3k, and.... CLUTCH DUMP!! I've done it before, fun as hell stuff.

ganonbanned
Nintendo 64
United States

Stats
« Reply #1237 on: July 29, 2008, 09:48:30 PM »

I wanted to get a toyota MR2 but 3 friends are paying me $60 a semester to haul their asses to school.  it only has 1 extra seat.  is the camry stick shift? I might have to look into this.
logical123
Variant Addict
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #1238 on: July 29, 2008, 09:50:13 PM »

You can find camry's that are stick, but auto is much more common.

What is the zip code of a major city by you? I know lots of good car sites that I can post. They search for cars via zip.

Oh yeah, MR2's are mega badass. Also, older subaru's are good. And sticks are easier to find on those. What is your price range's ceiling ex. max price?

ganonbanned
Nintendo 64
United States

Stats
« Reply #1239 on: July 29, 2008, 09:51:41 PM »

53149 is mine...53201 is milwaukee, 53146 waukesha.  you should post these sites
logical123
Variant Addict
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #1240 on: July 29, 2008, 09:58:42 PM »

53149 is mine...53201 is milwaukee, 53146 waukesha.  you should post these sites

Can do. I am a HUGE car fan, and want to become an automotive engineer. Toyota FTW!!

I'll post those in about 2 minutes.

logical123
Variant Addict
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #1241 on: July 29, 2008, 10:04:39 PM »

www.cars.com - okay, kinda crappy actually
www.usedcars.com - meh
www.autotrader.com - my personal favorite
www.automotive.com - okay

http://www.autotrader.com...price=2000&cardist=23 - 1989 Camry for $2k

Oh... FYI, Toyota's get sold FAST cause of the reliability, price, and gas mileage. That car will be probably gone in 2 weeks.

logical123
Variant Addict
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #1242 on: July 29, 2008, 10:08:19 PM »

http://www.autotrader.com...price=3000&cardist=26

Nice Subaru, pity it's automatic, kinda close to where you are though.+

Fuel Economy is 15city, 23hwy. Not great, but not terrible.

89 camry auto fuel economy - 23city 29hwy, but my dad used to squeeze 31-33 mpg average out of our 89 camry back when I was a kid. God that car kicked ass.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2008, 10:11:18 PM by logical123 » Logged

Feechy
Neo Geo AES
United States

Stats
« Reply #1243 on: July 29, 2008, 10:09:09 PM »

And then I made my entry.

<Alfador> stop trying to rain on my parade
<Kimoosabi> Your parade is stupid!
<Alfador> my parade is TIGHT
-
Crabmaster2000: dont talk to him or he'll try to sell you modded playstations
logical123
Variant Addict
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #1244 on: July 29, 2008, 10:16:09 PM »

And then I made my entry.

Have I told you once, or have I told you a thousand times, I really like cars.  Grin

Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 400 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length