RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 05, 2024, 02:00:35 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we play the Power Pad with our feet, not our hands, dagnabbit!

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | A Completely Unrelated Series of Thoughts... Part 6 0 Members and 10 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 400 Print
Author Topic: A Completely Unrelated Series of Thoughts... Part 6  (Read 840945 times)
Tan
« Reply #900 on: June 10, 2008, 09:23:04 AM »

Ugh, RR is screwed up right now. Every webpage is slooooooooooowww.

RR = Reading Rainbow Huh

Man, I feel sorry for those poor people in Wisconsin with their houses breaking in half and floating down river!

I'm guessing Road Runner?

I saw footage of a house snapping in half because the bank washed away, pretty brutal. Shocked
Funk_Buddy
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #901 on: June 10, 2008, 09:47:08 AM »

There were two next two each other that snapped in half, but another that the entire house went in to the river.

Slowly building an ammo fort.
ganonbanned
Nintendo 64
United States
Awards: The RFG Kid

Stats
« Reply #902 on: June 10, 2008, 10:01:37 AM »

Ugh, RR is screwed up right now. Every webpage is slooooooooooowww.

RR = Reading Rainbow Huh

Man, I feel sorry for those poor people in Wisconsin with their houses breaking in half and floating down river!

my grandpa is friends with that guy...
The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #903 on: June 10, 2008, 11:14:52 AM »

What guy? Levar Burton?

In other news I spent all night writing a horrible paper about Hunter S. Thompson and Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. Now I feel like Hunter S. Thompson on his third night in Las Vegas.

When shall his new form be revealed?
ganonbanned
Nintendo 64
United States
Awards: The RFG Kid

Stats
« Reply #904 on: June 10, 2008, 05:12:08 PM »

no...the person whose house washed away.

and that book is awesome.  I never saw the movie though.
OatBob
セガ 信者
DB Reviewer
United States

Stats
« Reply #905 on: June 11, 2008, 02:13:48 AM »

I had the opportunity to shoot up an apple with adrenaline today.

it's thinking
Funk_Buddy
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #906 on: June 11, 2008, 08:28:38 AM »

And what did you do after you ate it?

Slowly building an ammo fort.
Tondog
:3
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #907 on: June 11, 2008, 11:54:51 AM »

And what did you do after you ate it?
He probably went apeshit insane.

[img width=550 height=125]http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/Tondog.png[/img]
Black Flower Music Podcast - Like that annoying elitist hipster guy you know, except in podcast form.
Follow me on Twitter
NES_Rules
Director
United States
Awards: I live here

Stats
« Reply #908 on: June 11, 2008, 04:14:07 PM »

While we were patching today one kid swung his shovel around and accidentally hit another kid in the arm, the fucking shovel was actually hot enough to burn him. I knew the blacktop was hot, but I never thought the shovels got that hot. It was a good size burn too, a couple inches long and an inch wide. So then of course the burned kid and the foreman had to go treat the wounds, so I had to shovel and lute, but we only had a little left in the truck so I decided to just dump it in the road and smooth it out because it was going to go bad just sitting in the truck. It was fun making the call like that, I'll be foreman in no time laugh

shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #909 on: June 11, 2008, 08:34:39 PM »

no...the person whose house washed away.

and that book is awesome.  I never saw the movie though.

Yea, It's bad here in WI.  So what did you do gannon to get -3 Karma?

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #910 on: June 12, 2008, 05:27:29 AM »

FUCK SLEEP FUCK SLEEP FUCK SLEEP FUCK SLEEP FUCK SLEEP FUCK SLEEP FUCK SLEEP FUCK SLEEP FUCK SLEEP FUCK SLEEP FUCK SLEEP FUCK SLEEP FUCK SLEEP FUCK SLEEP FUCK SLEEP FUCK SLEEP FUCK SLEEP FUCK SLEEP FUCK SLEEP FUCK SLEEP FUCK SLEEP FUCK SLEEP FUCK SLEEP FUCK SLEEP FUCK SLEEP FUCK SLEEP FUCK SLEEP FUCK SLEEP FUCK SLEEP FUCK SLEEP FUCK SLEEP FUCK SLEEP FUCK SLEEP FUCK SLEEP FUCK SLEEP FUCK SLEEP FUCK SLEEP FUCK SLEEP FUCK SLEEP FUCK SLEEP FUCK SLEEP FUCK SLEEP FUCK SLEEP FUCK SLEEP FUCK SLEEP FUCK SLEEP FUCK SLEEP FUCK SLEEP FUCK SLEEP FUCK SLEEP FUCK SLEEP FUCK SLEEP FUCK SLEEP FUCK SLEEP FUCK SLEEP FUCK SLEEP FUCK SLEEP FUCK SLEEP FUCK SLEEP FUCK SLEEP FUCK SLEEP FUCK SLEEP FUCK SLEEP FUCK SLEEP FUCK SLEEP FUCK SLEEP FUCK SLEEP FUCK SLEEP FUCK SLEEP FUCK SLEEP FUCK SLEEP FUCK SLEEP

When shall his new form be revealed?
logical123
Variant Addict
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #911 on: June 12, 2008, 08:21:34 AM »

I'm leaving for a camping trip in about and hour and a half. I won't be on for four days... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....

Why don't you make like a tree, and get the hell outta here!! No! You idiot! It's make like a tree, and leaf. It make's you sound like a damn fool if you say it wrong!!

More like, "Let's make like a tree, and get the fuck outta here. Aww, you know I'm a sucker for Back to the Future references."

Tell me about your variants...
BadEnoughDude
Couldn't save the savior from savoring
Donor
United States
Awards: The 100k Man

Stats
« Reply #912 on: June 12, 2008, 09:51:55 AM »

Chaos Wars for the PS2 is already fetching as high as $80 on eBay for sealed copies and it was released less than a month ago. Holy moly. I'm glad I decided to leave mine sealed Smiley
two_scoop_steve
Sega Genesis
United States

Stats
« Reply #913 on: June 12, 2008, 10:17:00 AM »

I'm leaving for a camping trip in about and hour and a half. I won't be on for four days... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....

Why don't you make like a tree, and get the hell outta here!! No! You idiot! It's make like a tree, and leaf. It make's you sound like a damn fool if you say it wrong!!

More like, "Let's make like a tree, and get the fuck outta here. Aww, you know I'm a sucker for Back to the Future references."

i'm going camping this weekend, my brother and i are going to start cutting wood and making sure the boat is ready to go. we will be camping out on a island out in the river. i should have some pics when i get back, but we not leaving till tommorow.

Ghost Soldier
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #914 on: June 12, 2008, 11:30:56 AM »

Last night around 9:30pm I'm relaxing and enjoying Ghost Hunters on tv.  I get a knock at the door and it is a salesman for APX Security.  After going through the sell routine and deciding it was a good idea (I'd already made a few calls to other security services)I went with a new alarm system.  The installer was at my house at 11:20pm that night and by midnight I was armed.  Motion Detectors, Door/Window Alarms, Smoke/Heat Detectors and a control box that reminds me of Hal.  The soothing voice that comes from the glowing box on my wall is oddly comforting.  Now I feel safe and comfy knowing my babies (videogames) are secured.   

Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 400 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length