RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 22, 2024, 10:15:09 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Track your collection from the Magnavox Odyssey to Super Mario Odyssey!

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | A Completely Unrelated Series of Thoughts... Part 6 0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 400 Print
Author Topic: A Completely Unrelated Series of Thoughts... Part 6  (Read 817854 times)
Three
Joni Mitchell is my Goddess
Banned

Stats
« Reply #585 on: March 13, 2008, 10:57:32 PM »

It was a dark morning.  Fog covered the land.  He came with 50 riders mounted on beasts and monsters.  But I wouldn't let him have this land. Great cities stood here once, and I knew they would stand here again. But not if he was allowed to have this desolate piece of earth.  The battle raged for days.  Neither side letting up.  Every inch was contested, as though it was the last for either sides.  However, the his defeat was inevitable.

It was kind of like this, only I had a bigger bulge.

* kindoflikethis2.jpg (132.27 KB, 394x500 - viewed 240 times.)
« Last Edit: March 13, 2008, 10:59:31 PM by Three » Logged
Hydrobond
+5 Insightful
PlayStation
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #586 on: March 14, 2008, 07:36:22 AM »

Do we have a contest for 'Most Off-The-Wall Post?  If we don't, we should. ^That is a prime example.

I never proofread before hitting the submit button, this is why every single one of my posts has been edited in the first minute after being submitted.
Tondog
:3
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #587 on: March 14, 2008, 08:18:08 AM »

And where did Shaggy go?
He vanished into thin air!!!

Also, I feel much better today, thank you for asking.

[img width=550 height=125]http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/Tondog.png[/img]
Black Flower Music Podcast - Like that annoying elitist hipster guy you know, except in podcast form.
Follow me on Twitter
Three
Joni Mitchell is my Goddess
Banned

Stats
« Reply #588 on: March 14, 2008, 11:43:07 AM »

Do we have a contest for 'Most Off-The-Wall Post?  If we don't, we should. ^That is a prime example.
I was answering Seamar.
The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #589 on: March 14, 2008, 12:24:11 PM »

Shaggy sent Three that post before he vanished.

When shall his new form be revealed?
James
King of Waffle
Donor
United Kingdom

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #590 on: March 15, 2008, 10:10:23 AM »

My dad's step-mum died this morning. I hardly knew her.

Whenever I called I said "Hi! It's James." and she would reply "WHO?!"
"[Dad's] son."
"Eh?!"
"I've called to say thanks for the birthday money."
"No, I don't want to change my gas supplier."

My dad's side of the family are all rather distant - physically, emotionally, and mentally. It's sad and I know I shouldn't say this - but it doesn't seem like a big loss to me. I haven't seen her for a couple of years and even then I hardly ever saw her. The only contact we had with her was when I got some birthday money, and even then it was usually through my dad's half sister. I only found out today I have an uncle. That's how little I know about dad's side.
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #591 on: March 16, 2008, 11:18:37 AM »

Americans! Don't forget to Spring Forward! (Unless you live in AZ)

AZ doesn't do DST?  What the fuck is up with that?  Scott?  Rick?  We want answers!

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #592 on: March 16, 2008, 11:24:19 AM »

And where did Shaggy go?

pirate  I became a pirate.

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
Zimbacca
Sorry you must have been boring me.
RFG Friend

Stats
« Reply #593 on: March 16, 2008, 04:32:16 PM »

God after two months of getting turned down at apartments I finally found a place to live.  Cheap as hell too.  Only 550 a month.   

The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #594 on: March 17, 2008, 10:48:33 AM »

Finished with math, I went to the three exams and the five quizzes and not a single lecture the whole quarter.

When shall his new form be revealed?
James
King of Waffle
Donor
United Kingdom

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #595 on: March 17, 2008, 01:17:13 PM »

So the world is on the verge of an ecoplosion because an American bank had to be bought out. The media is such a load of bollocks. They hype things up far too much. There's probably going to be a bit of slow down but the news are pretty much saying we need to withdraw all our cash and stock up on tinned food. Roll Eyes
TraderJake
Retired Lord of the Forum
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #596 on: March 17, 2008, 02:25:38 PM »

Uh, it's actually pretty bad. Wait for the US construction industry to collapse later this year.

Hello World.
Tan
« Reply #597 on: March 17, 2008, 03:01:39 PM »

So the world is on the verge of an ecoplosion because an American bank had to be bought out. The media is such a load of bollocks. They hype things up far too much. There's probably going to be a bit of slow down but the news are pretty much saying we need to withdraw all our cash and stock up on tinned food. Roll Eyes

Up here we are already starting to feel the effects of the American economy since the US is our biggest trading partner. The biggest one in my region right now is the work stoppages for the pulp & paper mills as well as the sub-prime mortgage issue. Many other effects both direct and indirect, and the price of oil isn't getting any better either.

I think it's going to get a lot worse before it gets better.
Tondog
:3
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #598 on: March 17, 2008, 03:22:07 PM »

Damned recession.

[img width=550 height=125]http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/Tondog.png[/img]
Black Flower Music Podcast - Like that annoying elitist hipster guy you know, except in podcast form.
Follow me on Twitter
TraderJake
Retired Lord of the Forum
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #599 on: March 17, 2008, 04:03:19 PM »

Yeah, it's not a good time right now to be American. Our dependency on oil, coupled with the subprime collapse and housing collapse is going to cause a recession that will probably be the worst since the Great Depression.

Hello World.
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 400 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length