RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 22, 2024, 08:21:32 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | A Completely Unrelated Series of Thoughts... Part 6 0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 400 Print
Author Topic: A Completely Unrelated Series of Thoughts... Part 6  (Read 817373 times)
TraderJake
Retired Lord of the Forum
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #405 on: February 13, 2008, 10:26:18 PM »

The site traffic is down. That's about it.

Don't kid yourselves, the main draw of RF Generation is the collection tools. We're trying to change that perspective, though, and this year should see new tools that have nothing to do with collecting be launched.

Hello World.
The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #406 on: February 14, 2008, 12:31:16 AM »

Started playing wow again.

When shall his new form be revealed?
Funk_Buddy
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #407 on: February 14, 2008, 10:06:50 AM »

I've been sick for about a week and working massive hours as usual. I can't wait until or slow time gets here so I can get to adding stuff to the site.

Slowly building an ammo fort.
James
King of Waffle
Donor
United Kingdom

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #408 on: February 14, 2008, 11:12:21 AM »

I've had an almost mildly amusing afternoon. I went to the community centre where a member walked in completely drunk. She was being abusive to everyone and shouting a lot. About three minutes later the police were there trying to arrest her. She was eventually taken away in a police van.

• The street she was drinking on is an alcohol free zone
  • The police were first called to move her along and just talk to her about why she was being abusive
  • Then she slapped the police woman
  • Then she resisted arrest
  • The police van turned up and they took her away

Then I went to a hardware store where they're renovating it, meaning some of it is closed off. There was a sign saying "Apologise for any inconvenience".
den68
loves White Castle!
DB Contributor

Stats
« Reply #409 on: February 14, 2008, 11:24:18 AM »

going to the Pizza Hut lunch buffet today - WOO HOO!

new episode of Lost tonight - WOO HOO!

TraderJake
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #410 on: February 14, 2008, 12:04:35 PM »

going to the Pizza Hut lunch buffet today - WOO HOO!

new episode of Lost tonight - WOO HOO!

Pizza Hut Lunch Buffet is absolutely amazing.

Hello World.
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #411 on: February 14, 2008, 01:11:11 PM »

I'm back!!!
For at least the next 3 days anyways.

I was able to get the "city wide" coverage long enough to give them my money.
Hopefully this trial works out 20-22$s a month for the internet might not turn out too bad.

Then again i could go with ClearWire who has a much larger coverage area too...
Not sure about their plans though.

The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #412 on: February 14, 2008, 01:38:31 PM »

yawn

When shall his new form be revealed?
TraderJake
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #413 on: February 14, 2008, 01:40:05 PM »

I have an interview for a job in Virginia Beach. Now that's exciting.

Hello World.
Tondog
:3
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #414 on: February 14, 2008, 02:55:45 PM »

this year should see new tools that have nothing to do with collecting be launched.
Awesome! Can't wait to see what you come up with.

I have an interview for a job in Virginia Beach. Now that's exciting.
Good luck sir!

[img width=550 height=125]http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/Tondog.png[/img]
Black Flower Music Podcast - Like that annoying elitist hipster guy you know, except in podcast form.
Follow me on Twitter
ganonbanned
Nintendo 64
United States
Awards: The RFG Kid

Stats
« Reply #415 on: February 14, 2008, 10:00:05 PM »

I came up with an awesome idea for a movie today.

It starts out with a couple of nerds that are playing video games.  one of them walks upstairs to go to the bathroom.  all of the sudden the power goes out.  when it comes back on, all of the lights in the house are red and barney the dinosaur is standing by the nerds holding a machine gun.  when the nerd upstairs is going out of the bathroom, barney is putting the other nerds in the basement to hold them hostage, hitting him with the machine gun (which is really my paint ball gun) and yelling "move ya fucken nerds!!!"  and I have to sneak around the house and try to kill barney.  it ends up with an awesome gun fight. It's kind of like die hard.  I already got one of my friends to say that if I bought the costume he'd be barney, and 3 other friends to say they'd be the nerds, and my brother to film it.  Now all I need is the props!! I 'm going to start writing the script in study hall tommorow.
Sauza12
DB Contributor
Awards: 06 RFG Baseball Winner

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #416 on: February 15, 2008, 02:42:34 PM »

Fuck work.  There I said it.

On Wednesday I had my night all planned out.  My fiance was making a kick ass chicken marinade, I signed up for a raid in World of Warcraft and I was going to test out a bunch of games that I was selling.  10 minutes after I signed up for the raid the CFO and Vice President of my company each called me up and assigned 2 huge projects to me.  And both want them done by Monday.

The only way I can possibly get them done is if I work insane hours through the weekend.  Wednesday I got in at 10 am and worked until 4 in the morning.  I went home, took a shower, changed and was right back at work by 5:30 am and stayed until 6pm.  Tonight I'm probably going to be working until 1 or 2 in the morning.  Saturday I'm going to be working from 8am until 5 pm and Sunday I'm going to come to work at 8 and I'm not going to leave until both projects are done. 

Basically I'll have worked 40 hours of overtime when everything is said and done.
Tondog
:3
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #417 on: February 15, 2008, 04:47:24 PM »

Holy shit! That is so not right.

[img width=550 height=125]http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/Tondog.png[/img]
Black Flower Music Podcast - Like that annoying elitist hipster guy you know, except in podcast form.
Follow me on Twitter
TraderJake
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #418 on: February 15, 2008, 05:05:51 PM »

That certainly sucks, but on the let's put a positive spin on this your bosses trust you to work under deadlines and get things done. That says a lot about your character and skill.

Hello World.
TraderJake
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #419 on: February 15, 2008, 05:56:43 PM »

Congrats goes out to James, AndyC, Alabama Shrimp, Belgarath, and any other UK member I have forgot, collectively your visits outnumber all those of Canada.

Hello World.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 400 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length