RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 22, 2024, 06:21:44 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | A Completely Unrelated Series of Thoughts... Part 6 0 Members and 18 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 400 Print
Author Topic: A Completely Unrelated Series of Thoughts... Part 6  (Read 817326 times)
NES_Rules
Director
United States
Awards: I live here

Stats
« Reply #390 on: February 12, 2008, 01:07:05 PM »

We're getting a ton of snow now. There was about an inch when I left for school around 9:30 and there's a good 6-8 inches now. Roads are terrible, businesses are shutting down, and every school in the tri-county area is closed, EXCEPT MINE. But, the evening classes may have a chance of being closed.

EDIT: They ended up closing the school at 2:00, so no night class for me Grin Grin Grin. Gives me a couple extra hours to study Undecided
« Last Edit: February 12, 2008, 02:43:33 PM by NES_Rules » Logged

den68
loves White Castle!
DB Contributor

Stats
« Reply #391 on: February 12, 2008, 04:25:34 PM »

It started snowing here a couple hours ago. It's coming down pretty good. I love driving my Mustang in the snow.

Sauza12
DB Contributor
Awards: 06 RFG Baseball Winner

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #392 on: February 12, 2008, 06:00:24 PM »

I can't wait for summer.  This snow, cold, sleet, snow, cold, snow pattern has really got to me.
Grim Fandango
Sega 32X

Stats
« Reply #393 on: February 13, 2008, 02:52:49 AM »

ya I'm tired of snow since I dont have time to go play in it anymore, all it does now is make it hard for me to drive to school or work.

I'm ready for spring and some baseball.

[img width=300 height=225]http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/4282/supcatwv6.jpg[/img]

[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/PHP/banners.php?banner=collectionstats;user=wallydawg[/img]
BadEnoughDude
Couldn't save the savior from savoring
Donor
United States
Awards: The 100k Man

Stats
« Reply #394 on: February 13, 2008, 03:18:00 AM »

I'm ready for spring and some baseball.

I will whole-heartedly second that.

Minnesota represent.
Wii - 3952 3192 4794 1209
PS3 - DudeBadEnough
The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #395 on: February 13, 2008, 03:26:09 AM »

But not UC

When shall his new form be revealed?
James
King of Waffle
Donor
United Kingdom

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #396 on: February 13, 2008, 04:43:21 PM »

I just got an email from Western Dgital telling me how to find out if my hard drive is faulty. slick I emailed them over a month ago and it's been replaced by the seller in that time.
BadEnoughDude
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #397 on: February 13, 2008, 06:11:32 PM »

These forums have been deader than dead the last few days.

Minnesota represent.
PS3 - DudeBadEnough
Hydrobond
+5 Insightful
PlayStation
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #398 on: February 13, 2008, 06:16:55 PM »

These forums have been deader than dead the last few months.

FTFY

I don't know if it's just winter, or if we need more people, but it has really been slow the past two months. 

I never proofread before hitting the submit button, this is why every single one of my posts has been edited in the first minute after being submitted.
BadEnoughDude
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #399 on: February 13, 2008, 06:21:51 PM »

FTFY

I don't know if it's just winter, or if we need more people, but it has really been slow the past two months. 

Yeah, it's almost been cyclical for the last couple of months. Active for a few days, dead for a few, active again and so on. I don't know what it is..

Minnesota represent.
PS3 - DudeBadEnough
Hydrobond
+5 Insightful
PlayStation
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #400 on: February 13, 2008, 06:59:51 PM »

FTFY

Yeah, it's almost been cyclical for the last couple of months. Active for a few days, dead for a few, active again and so on. I don't know what it is..

Maybe it's Lupus.

I never proofread before hitting the submit button, this is why every single one of my posts has been edited in the first minute after being submitted.
BadEnoughDude
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #401 on: February 13, 2008, 07:02:13 PM »

FTFY

Maybe it's Lupus.

Or Gout?

Minnesota represent.
PS3 - DudeBadEnough
NES_Rules
Director
United States
Awards: I live here

Stats
« Reply #402 on: February 13, 2008, 07:14:00 PM »

FTFY

I don't know about anyone else, but I don't buy many games in winter, so I have less to post about. 32% of my posts are from the "Trophies from the Hunt"  board.

ganonbanned
Nintendo 64
United States
Awards: The RFG Kid

Stats
« Reply #403 on: February 13, 2008, 08:19:22 PM »

I dont buy nearly as many games in the winter, because there aren't rummage sales and that sort.

Man, my friends PISS me off.  It all started back in late october when we made 2 movies, neither of them were that good, the first one took under an hour to make (and the script was on a note-card.  Now THAT'S ambitious.), the second one, which was longer, and better, took 4 hours spread over 2 nights, and we had to break into my friend's grandmas house to film part of it because she had the coolest basement and was on vacation in mexico.

it was never edited but on my computer for about a month.  I didn't know how to edit film at the time, or add special effects, so my friend said he'd do it.  Well, he decided not to, so he burned it and handed it over to another friend to edit, and deleted it off the computer.

Now, 4 months later, its not edited, who knows if it even exists, and the so-called director doesn't seem to care and finds it funny.  And NO ONE else involved seems to really care.

Why do I bitch? Why do I complain? I'm not sure why, I don't even know if I should be mad.  I mean, I know their both terrible (bad acting, shitty quality, mildly generic script), but I put effort into this.  I actually shown up onto to the shooting, bought some of the few props, and fucking got off my star-craft playing ass to make it!!! and now its gone!!!
Hydrobond
+5 Insightful
PlayStation
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #404 on: February 13, 2008, 08:25:17 PM »

I don't really talk about video games, but I never really have.  I hand out in the general forum almost exclusively.

I did start working full time, which I am sure has cut down on some of my posts.  Not only am I not free to post at work, but I also don't really feel like being in front of a computer when I get home.  It didn't really get to me until I started going in to work before the sun was up and coming home after the sun was down.  Which is why I pointed out the winter thing earlier.  Stupid tilted axis. 

Also, I haven't been too active with my camera recently, which also gives me a few posts.  (That will end this weekend though.)

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 400 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length