RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 22, 2024, 04:20:11 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Burgers from trash cans taste the best.

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | A Completely Unrelated Series of Thoughts... Part 6 0 Members and 12 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 400 Print
Author Topic: A Completely Unrelated Series of Thoughts... Part 6  (Read 817240 times)
captain_nintendo
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #345 on: February 04, 2008, 11:15:02 AM »

I wonder if the Moss problem will blow up now that the season is done?

ganonbanned
Nintendo 64
United States
Awards: The RFG Kid

Stats
« Reply #346 on: February 04, 2008, 08:32:43 PM »

I just got yelled at by my mom.  I sent every staff member in my school www.usawakeup.org
logical123
Variant Addict
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #347 on: February 04, 2008, 09:29:09 PM »

That there is hilarious. Wow, I haven posted in a few days. My coin collecting has gotten to me.  Grin

Tell me about your variants...
Hydrobond
+5 Insightful
PlayStation
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #348 on: February 04, 2008, 09:42:39 PM »

Silly numismatist.

I never proofread before hitting the submit button, this is why every single one of my posts has been edited in the first minute after being submitted.
bum-man
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #349 on: February 05, 2008, 08:42:19 AM »

I wonder if the Moss problem will blow up now that the season is done?
He's not going to the pro bowl, that might be a start.  Of course it may just be he figure out the pro bowl is moot Wink

[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/PHP/banners.php?banner=collectionstats;user=bum-man[/img]
I need more room for all my $#!%
James
King of Waffle
Donor
United Kingdom

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #350 on: February 05, 2008, 11:39:48 AM »

Dad's been clearing out his office. Aside from a few pictures of me at eight years old with a funny expression, he found an old cheque book wallet. Inside that wallet was £500 in old notes.  Shocked I'm not sure if he can swap any of it because there have been two different £20 notes since the ones he's found. The £10s are old but I don't know about the £5s because we haven't had any new ones printed for a while.

Edit: Awesome! He just got back and they swapped the lot!
« Last Edit: February 05, 2008, 11:54:32 AM by James » Logged
Funk_Buddy
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #351 on: February 05, 2008, 05:10:22 PM »

I'm bet the money is good for ever, unless you get into weird denominations like 1/2s or something. Even then it should be legal tender, but nobody would take it I guess.

Slowly building an ammo fort.
ganonbanned
Nintendo 64
United States

Stats
« Reply #352 on: February 05, 2008, 09:15:28 PM »

I got yelled at for being "racist" by mrs. hillary rodham clinton herself today...

I'm sitting at the dinner table telling my family about the  rap-offs that we have in the gym locker room.  I started off "Yeah so there was this black kid in my gym class..." and before I can even finish my mom's like "you are so fucking (town I live in)." and I asked what she means and she said everyone around here is racist. 

The sad part is I was being nice.  I'm wasn't saying anything bad.  That reminds me, she still won't give me GTA or mortal kombat back, saying she "lost them", and It really pisses me off.  friggin sad.
TraderJake
Retired Lord of the Forum
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #353 on: February 06, 2008, 12:39:40 AM »

Hillary Clinton is unelectable. Ha. Republicans might win 08 after all.

Hello World.
James
King of Waffle
Donor
United Kingdom

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #354 on: February 06, 2008, 04:11:49 AM »

We had a power cut last night. Probably the first one for a few years. Luckily I know how many steps there are to the dog gate at the bottom of the stairs. Cool It meant I could get a torch without becoming a paraplegic.
captain_nintendo
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #355 on: February 06, 2008, 07:35:27 AM »

*sigh*

Well, my team lost the championship game last night. We lost 2-1 in sudden death overtime, with 1.8 seconds left on the clock. I am very dissapointed, as I am the goalie and captain. They scored on a wrap around, and I can't believe I fell for it.

I am not happy with my teams effort, but the other team wanted it more. I played my ass off, and left everything I had on the rink. The difference is that I made 2 mistakes in the game.

We should have been able to score more then 1 goal in regulation hmm

Alabama-Shrimp
TurboGrafx-16
United Kingdom

Stats
« Reply #356 on: February 06, 2008, 08:12:40 AM »

corn flakes there like squashed cooked corn

Ghost Soldier
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #357 on: February 06, 2008, 11:46:36 AM »

The power was off at my home from 9:30pm till 1:30am last night.  Aside from a few candles, a flashlight and the nintendo ds there was no light.  Did you know that a Nintendo DS will light a 10x12 room with enough light to see.

Sauza12
DB Contributor
Awards: 06 RFG Baseball Winner

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #358 on: February 06, 2008, 01:26:03 PM »

I got yelled at for being "racist" by mrs. hillary rodham clinton herself today...

I'm sitting at the dinner table telling my family about the  rap-offs that we have in the gym locker room.  I started off "Yeah so there was this black kid in my gym class..." and before I can even finish my mom's like "you are so fucking (town I live in)." and I asked what she means and she said everyone around here is racist. 

The sad part is I was being nice.  I'm wasn't saying anything bad.  That reminds me, she still won't give me GTA or mortal kombat back, saying she "lost them", and It really pisses me off.  friggin sad.

So your mom is Hillary Clinton?  Chelsea?
ganonbanned
Nintendo 64
United States

Stats
« Reply #359 on: February 06, 2008, 05:48:38 PM »

ha-ha-ha not so funny...

Today was the 4th snow day we had this school year, and we had a cold day last week.  it rained like crazy than was -10 and had a bad wind chill the next day, and really icy.  its been snowing since like 8 last night, and we got like 20 inches in all.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2008, 06:14:32 PM by ganonbanned » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 400 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length