RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 01, 2024, 05:12:03 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | A Completely Unrelated Series of Thoughts... Part 6 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 400 Print
Author Topic: A Completely Unrelated Series of Thoughts... Part 6  (Read 808036 times)
NES_Rules
Director
United States
Awards: I live here

Stats
« Reply #975 on: June 30, 2008, 07:48:59 PM »

Saw a SNES laying on someone's roof today. I have no idea why it's there but it looks like it's been there quite a while.

The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #976 on: June 30, 2008, 08:06:28 PM »

Santa dropped it about 15 years ago

When shall his new form be revealed?
two_scoop_steve
Sega Genesis
United States

Stats
« Reply #977 on: July 01, 2008, 08:22:45 PM »

tonights my last night staying in gainsville, fl with my sister helped her pack stuff for her move back home. tommorow morning we will be leaving to meet our parents in west virgina for a 2 week vacation.

James
King of Waffle
Donor
United Kingdom

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #978 on: July 03, 2008, 06:46:56 AM »

I hear some dude in Texas shot dead some burglars and didn't get charged with anything.

That's awesome! The news reporter said "...this incident shows the difficult relationship with guns in America." I thought "No, it shows common sense". If someone breaks into your home, maybe your neighbour's, you should be allowed to brutally hurt them.
Funk_Buddy
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #979 on: July 03, 2008, 08:20:42 AM »

I hear some dude in Texas shot dead some burglars and didn't get charged with anything.

That's awesome! The news reporter said "...this incident shows the difficult relationship with guns in America." I thought "No, it shows common sense". If someone breaks into your home, maybe your neighbour's, you should be allowed to brutally hurt them.

He shot two crooks, who happened to be illegals coming out of his neighbors house. In Texas you have the right to use deadly force to protect property. This is not the case in most states.

Slowly building an ammo fort.
The Metamorphosing Leon
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #980 on: July 03, 2008, 11:25:43 PM »

The bastards were laughing at me! I had already thrown one boot, and I began un-strapping the other when suddenly the door opened; the wind kicked up, and the room was filled with angry dust as all the air disappeared and I began to suffocate.

Funk_Buddy
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #981 on: July 04, 2008, 07:54:16 AM »

Happy 4th... don't blow any digits off.

Slowly building an ammo fort.
Hydrobond
+5 Insightful
PlayStation
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #982 on: July 04, 2008, 10:04:13 AM »

He shot two crooks, who happened to be illegals coming out of his neighbors house. In Texas you have the right to use deadly force to protect property. This is not the case in most states.

Ohio just passed the Castle Law too.  I don't believe our law applies to neighbors property though, only your own house.

I never proofread before hitting the submit button, this is why every single one of my posts has been edited in the first minute after being submitted.
NES_Rules
Director
United States
Awards: I live here

Stats
« Reply #983 on: July 04, 2008, 10:12:23 AM »

Ohio just passed the Castle Law too.  I don't believe our law applies to neighbors property though, only your own house.

Sweet, I didn't even know about that. Although if someone's breaking into my house I'd shoot them whether the law says I can or not.

The Metamorphosing Leon
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #984 on: July 04, 2008, 08:11:08 PM »

Just passed it? I thought we had that law already.

Oh well, luckily didn't have to shoot anyone this year living down in teh ghetto.

Mr. Ksoft
Sega 32X

WWW Stats
« Reply #985 on: July 04, 2008, 08:16:40 PM »

I am melting my brain right now trying to battle with Windows.
I want to take simple PC games and put them on CD and have them auto-boot from there, console style, but if a game keeps its settings in the same folder this appears to be impossible.
If only Windows supported actual symbolic links.  Then maybe I could do what I want: build a computer in console housing with TV hookups and let myself play PC games in my preferred gaming setting: on a couch using a TV and a game controller.  I could sorta do it now, except that games with settings in the same folder would be unable to save.  And what would a PC "console" be without Cave Story?
But, I guess fate says that can't happen Sad

Interesting stuff:
Monochrome Nightmares (self-made games)
Exploding Jellyfish (self-made music)
The Metamorphosing Leon
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #986 on: July 04, 2008, 08:25:41 PM »

Works with WoW, WoW works anywhere...but yeah, a lot of games freak out if they can't find their directory paths and what not.

You just need lots of really long AV cords.

TraderJake
Retired Lord of the Forum
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #987 on: July 04, 2008, 10:50:33 PM »

Haha, we hit 1776 members today. Sort of funny.

Hello World.
The Metamorphosing Leon
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #988 on: July 04, 2008, 11:11:46 PM »

That's awesome.

James
King of Waffle
Donor
United Kingdom

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #989 on: July 05, 2008, 03:13:31 PM »

I made £30 today. Cheesy

£10 for being an awesome grandson.

£20 for fixing my aunt's internet connection in 5 minutes, including a toilet break. I plugged her laptop into the router with a cable and changed the wireless network name and password to what they were before. Tada! £20, please! I actually wasn't sure about taking her money but she insisted.

I also made £15 yesterday by selling some DVDs.

I might buy Elite Beat Agents.
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 400 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length