RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 06, 2024, 09:02:59 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Burgers from trash cans taste the best.

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | A Completely Unrelated Series of Thoughts... Part 6 0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 400 Print
Author Topic: A Completely Unrelated Series of Thoughts... Part 6  (Read 810879 times)
The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #930 on: June 19, 2008, 02:20:13 AM »

Back at the parents and finally back on teh intarnets. Damn wireless took 4 hours to get set up right.

When shall his new form be revealed?
Funk_Buddy
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #931 on: June 19, 2008, 09:26:22 AM »

I had teh dieabeetus test yesterday... mmmm sugary drink followed by blood drawn four times in two hours.

Yes, I'm a fat bastard.

Slowly building an ammo fort.
two_scoop_steve
Sega Genesis
United States

Stats
« Reply #932 on: June 19, 2008, 10:45:52 AM »

I had teh dieabeetus test yesterday... mmmm sugary drink followed by blood drawn four times in two hours.

Yes, I'm a fat bastard.

giving blood sucks, i got to get my blood drawn every couple of months for my thyroid.

Funk_Buddy
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #933 on: June 19, 2008, 11:37:53 AM »

It doesn't bother me too much, but the nurse yanked the tape off and left a nasty mark on my arm.

two_scoop_steve
Sega Genesis
United States

Stats
« Reply #934 on: June 19, 2008, 11:54:09 AM »

it seems when i go i always get a new person and they stick me 2-3 times till they get it right. also my arm bruises pretty easy so i always look like a junkie for a few days after giving blood.

James
King of Waffle
Donor
United Kingdom

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #935 on: June 19, 2008, 12:46:49 PM »

My car failed its MOT pretty badly. Sad

There are two forms - one for complete failures and one for advisories, which should be fixed but won't fail the test.

It had 14 points which it failed on, and two advisories.  Undecided The main thing is the front seat belt mounting points are rusted, something I didn't notice when I went to look at the car. I've spoken to someone almost local from another forum who said they could do some welding for a lot less than the £470+ tax the garage quoted. But that depends on how serious they are about it. Parts are going to cost about £100.

The rest of it should hopefully be a simple replacement parts job.
two_scoop_steve
Sega Genesis
United States

Stats
« Reply #936 on: June 19, 2008, 01:42:02 PM »

My car failed its MOT pretty badly. Sad

There are two forms - one for complete failures and one for advisories, which should be fixed but won't fail the test.

It had 14 points which it failed on, and two advisories.  Undecided The main thing is the front seat belt mounting points are rusted, something I didn't notice when I went to look at the car. I've spoken to someone almost local from another forum who said they could do some welding for a lot less than the £470+ tax the garage quoted. But that depends on how serious they are about it. Parts are going to cost about £100.

The rest of it should hopefully be a simple replacement parts job.

wow that sucks, hopefully the welding guy you been talking to comes thru and you can get the job done alot cheaper then the garage wants to charge. also make sure the welding guy does quality work. good luck in getting the mini road ready.

Funk_Buddy
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #937 on: June 19, 2008, 02:34:12 PM »

@ James

Do you have any skill centers or trade schools around? I've had luck finding a high school skill center that'll do welding for free or really cheap. I bet you could find something similar.

The Metamorphosing Leon
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #938 on: June 19, 2008, 05:11:43 PM »

My internal clock is still disabled. Staying up till 7am and sleeping till 5pm...I need to force myself to stay up some night so I can collapse at the proper time.

ganonbanned
Nintendo 64
United States
Awards: The RFG Kid

Stats
« Reply #939 on: June 20, 2008, 10:21:34 PM »

Today, we were going down a street near my friends house in like the woods and it's completely flooded.  me and my friends were saying that if it keeps flooding this much for a long time, in 10 years from now alligators would come to WI.  How bad-ass would that be?
The Metamorphosing Leon
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #940 on: June 21, 2008, 02:21:43 AM »

They couldn't survive the winter.

two_scoop_steve
Sega Genesis
United States

Stats
« Reply #941 on: June 21, 2008, 04:21:24 AM »

i can't sleep.

The Metamorphosing Leon
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #942 on: June 22, 2008, 02:56:57 AM »

I slept from 9pm to 2am...the hell?

Funk_Buddy
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #943 on: June 22, 2008, 01:06:06 PM »

I am bored shitless and I don't want to go outside and do yard work, but must. If I stay on the computer working on the database any longer today after yesterday (7 hrs), my back will murder me. flamethrower I need proper posture/ergonomic help.

NES_Rules
Director
United States
Awards: I live here

Stats
« Reply #944 on: June 22, 2008, 02:31:38 PM »

We had a little family "fishing derby" yesterday at a little farm pond and had an ambulance and fire trucks there within an hour.

Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 400 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length