RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 06, 2024, 08:47:54 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | A Completely Unrelated Series of Thoughts... Part 6 0 Members and 12 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 400 Print
Author Topic: A Completely Unrelated Series of Thoughts... Part 6  (Read 810873 times)
NES_Rules
Director
United States
Awards: I live here

Stats
« Reply #915 on: June 12, 2008, 04:22:52 PM »

While we were patching today, I spotted a small snapping turtle alongside the road, but I notice it's not moving, so I'm trying to figure out if it's real or fake. Another kid goes up to it and nudges it with the shovel and it doesn't move, so he declares it fake. But damn, it looked so real. So I walk up to it pick it up just for the hell of it. Turns out, it was real, just really dead. But from baking in the sun all day, it puffed up and it's head and all legs were sticking out in a really natural pose. I thought about keeping it for a hood ornament but it just smelled way to bad.

I'm leaving for a camping trip in about and hour and a half. I won't be on for four days... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....

i'm going camping this weekend, my brother and i are going to start cutting wood and making sure the boat is ready to go. we will be camping out on a island out in the river. i should have some pics when i get back, but we not leaving till tommorow.
I want to go camping so bad, I haven't been in the tent for 3 years.

two_scoop_steve
Sega Genesis
United States

Stats
« Reply #916 on: June 12, 2008, 09:43:52 PM »

just got back from working on the boat and cutting the firewood, we got a new throttle for the boat and had to rearrange and change some wires around. it seems my brother and i are always repairing something on the boat everyweek. man it's fun having a boat but it's alot of work.

Hydrobond
+5 Insightful
PlayStation
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #917 on: June 12, 2008, 10:20:50 PM »

just got back from working on the boat and cutting the firewood, we got a new throttle for the boat and had to rearrange and change some wires around. it seems my brother and i are always repairing something on the boat everyweek. man it's fun having a boat but it's alot of work.

They say the three happiest days in a man's life are the day he gets married, the day he buys his boat and the day he sells it. 

Boats are fun but they are floating money pits...  But damn I miss our boats.

I never proofread before hitting the submit button, this is why every single one of my posts has been edited in the first minute after being submitted.
two_scoop_steve
Sega Genesis
United States

Stats
« Reply #918 on: June 12, 2008, 11:43:34 PM »

They say the three happiest days in a man's life are the day he gets married, the day he buys his boat and the day he sells it. 

my brother always tell's me that.

hXd
Algebraic!
SNES
United States

Stats
« Reply #919 on: June 13, 2008, 10:16:58 AM »

I'm getting a tattoo in September!

Ghost Soldier
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #920 on: June 13, 2008, 10:37:18 AM »

I'm getting a tattoo in September!
What kind of tat ?

The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #921 on: June 14, 2008, 03:18:18 AM »

The kind that involves needles and pain and looking like a bruise in twenty years.

When shall his new form be revealed?
hXd
Algebraic!
SNES
United States

Stats
« Reply #922 on: June 15, 2008, 09:34:59 AM »

Here is the design for it. The artist is gonna work with it a bit:

* TattooDesignReform.jpg (266.35 KB, 3045x2100 - viewed 185 times.)

logical123
Variant Addict
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #923 on: June 15, 2008, 05:40:47 PM »

Cool design!

I'm back from the awsomeness of Yellow River State Park, Iowa, USA. What a blast. The Mississippi River valley is just beautiful. I definatly want to go back.

Tell me about your variants...
Funk_Buddy
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #924 on: June 16, 2008, 09:26:44 AM »

You mean without all the flooding right?

Slowly building an ammo fort.
Ghost Soldier
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #925 on: June 16, 2008, 11:44:39 AM »

Here is the design for it. The artist is gonna work with it a bit:
Nice

logical123
Variant Addict
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #926 on: June 16, 2008, 08:25:19 PM »

You mean without all the flooding right?

The part that I was in had pretty much no flooding. There were large lakes in the middle of some farmer's fields but that was about it. Driving there, we saw large flooding in Central and Western Wisconsin. It was baaaaddd... Sad

I really feel sorry for them all, in Iowa and Wisconsin...

TraderJake
Retired Lord of the Forum
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #927 on: June 18, 2008, 02:38:55 PM »

Wow, are people just smiting people just because of nationality? I noticed someone had a -1, and there was nothing that he posted that deserved a smite. Just seems as though someone has it out for a certain nationality.

Hello World.
logical123
Variant Addict
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #928 on: June 18, 2008, 05:20:25 PM »

May I be a prying Sonafabitch, and ask who got smited? Because I will apllaude them!!

James
King of Waffle
Donor
United Kingdom

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #929 on: June 18, 2008, 05:39:33 PM »

My car has its MOT tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully it won't have anything seriously wrong with it to make it fail. I'm nervous about it, and it hasn't sunk in yet that I could well be driving around in my Mini tomorrow afternoon. So far all I've done is rev the engine up and down the drive after getting it fixed.

I managed to get an old rev counter from another car working in it. (It doesn't have one as standard on my version) I used it to check and adjust the idle. It was at 1,500 but now it's down to a normal 1,000rpm. At the moment it's just the dial out in the wide open but I'm making a case for it from wood and perspex I have lying around. Total cost: £1 for some electrical connections I needed. It may look shabby at the moment but it's better than paying £50+ for a proper one. It's not going in the car yet anyway because I want to get through the MOT then I'll probably have to declare it on the insurance as a modification.
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 400 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length