RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 02, 2024, 05:13:35 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we play the Power Pad with our feet, not our hands, dagnabbit!

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | A Completely Unrelated Series of Thoughts... Part 6 0 Members and 13 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 162 163 [164] 165 166 ... 400 Print
Author Topic: A Completely Unrelated Series of Thoughts... Part 6  (Read 808825 times)
ganonbanned
Nintendo 64
United States
Awards: The RFG Kid

Stats
« Reply #2445 on: December 03, 2008, 10:38:40 PM »

I don't really care what people think about me...
NES_Rules
Director
United States
Awards: I live here

Stats
« Reply #2446 on: December 03, 2008, 10:42:19 PM »

You must, why else would you notice being "ridiculed by more then half of the class". You cared enough to not only notice them ridiculing you but also take a rough estimate of how many were and how many weren't.

ganonbanned
Nintendo 64
United States
Awards: The RFG Kid

Stats
« Reply #2447 on: December 03, 2008, 10:47:38 PM »

gah,, fuck you.
logical123
Variant Addict
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #2448 on: December 03, 2008, 11:21:57 PM »

You must, why else would you notice being "ridiculed by more then half of the class". You cared enough to not only notice them ridiculing you but also take a rough estimate of how many were and how many weren't.

Mike, you should be a psychiatrist with that kind of answer. It rocked hard. Cheesy

And Ty, what's with all this Government conspiracy crap? You are actually sounding like a mush-brain, or exactly what you don't want to become, buying into crap and such. So, this is what I can deduce: You want to FUCK (yes, that's right, FUCK) NES_Rules, care what some jerks in school think, are hypocritical, AND are a mush-brain.

Wow. Nice set of accomplishments there. And sorry I had to vent off on you. It's just that, well... It's kids like you that make me lose hope for humanity in the next 30 or so years. Nice job.

Tell me about your variants...
The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #2449 on: December 04, 2008, 12:17:29 AM »

gah,, fuck you.

I got in trouble today at school again.

My teacher was talking about how hard it is to get a job if you don't have a highschool diploma or GED.  She said that her sister in law dropped out of high school to take care of her mother a long time ago, and now she can't even get a job working at JC pennies.

I said that the government has it set up like that.  They want you to go through high school so you learn to accept dictatorship.  90% of the time you don't use anything you learned in high school in the real world.  The only thing you learn in highschool is blind submission to authority. 

Basically, I got ridiculed by more then half of the class, and almost sent to the office for stickin' it to the man.  Anarchy, please.  Fuck the establishment.

Dude, you should totally get your lip pierced and dye your hair, it will demand respect from your classmates and really stick it to the man.

Heh.

I wrote this long-winded societal commentary on you gannon, but I think I'm just going to say have fun growing up. These thoughts are natural. Just don't be retarded and end up sitting with purple haired potheads in your parents basement your whole life complaining about the man when the man has got you down because you never did anything but complain about him. Go out, learn, most importantly LEARN and become better educated than the masses. Live your life and don't get yourself killed or imprisoned over stupid notions of society until you've educated yourself on the matter.

When shall his new form be revealed?
BadEnoughDude
Couldn't save the savior from savoring
Donor
United States
Awards: The 100k Man

Stats
« Reply #2450 on: December 04, 2008, 12:38:59 AM »

gah,, fuck you.

My teacher was talking about how hard it is to get a job if you don't have a highschool diploma or GED.  She said that her sister in law dropped out of high school to take care of her mother a long time ago, and now she can't even get a job working at JC pennies.

I said that the government has it set up like that.  They want you to go through high school so you learn to accept dictatorship.  90% of the time you don't use anything you learned in high school in the real world.  The only thing you learn in highschool is blind submission to authority. 

Basically, I got ridiculed by more then half of the class, and almost sent to the office for stickin' it to the man.  Anarchy, please.  Fuck the establishment.

Dude, you should totally get your lip pierced and dye your hair, it will demand respect from your classmates and really stick it to the man.

Heh.

I wrote this long-winded societal commentary on you gannon, but I think I'm just going to say have fun growing up. These thoughts are natural. Just don't be retarded and end up sitting with purple haired potheads in your parents basement your whole life complaining about the man when the man has got you down because you never did anything but complain about him. Go out, learn, most importantly LEARN and become better educated than the masses. Live your life and don't get yourself killed or imprisoned over stupid notions of society until you've educated yourself on the matter.

Amen. Honestly, if you think the only thing you learn in high school is "blind submission to authority," you probably need to open yourself up a little.

There are ways to be against the grain and there are ways to stand out in a crowd, but don't be so blinded that you forget to learn and grow. You're still young. Don't forget that.

Minnesota represent.
Wii - 3952 3192 4794 1209
PS3 - DudeBadEnough
Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium
Awards: 2016 & 2018 Fantasy Football Winner

WWW Stats
« Reply #2451 on: December 04, 2008, 08:06:22 AM »

Ouch. Tongue
« Last Edit: December 04, 2008, 08:08:10 AM by Sirgin » Logged
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #2452 on: December 04, 2008, 10:26:30 AM »

If you think the only thing your learning in high school is blind submission to the man and 90% of the rest of it is going to go completely unused for the rest of your life your already a lost cause.

Sega2099
Sega 32X
United States

Stats
« Reply #2453 on: December 04, 2008, 05:00:41 PM »

I'm like the youngest on this website

TraderJake
Retired Lord of the Forum
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #2454 on: December 04, 2008, 05:09:23 PM »

Maybe.... maybe I am secretly 11 pretending to be a 23 year old State of Maryland Traffic Engineer.

Hello World.
Sega2099
Sega 32X
United States

Stats
« Reply #2455 on: December 04, 2008, 06:02:45 PM »

What is that suppose to mean mr. smartie?

TraderJake
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #2456 on: December 04, 2008, 08:23:28 PM »

^Sig is too big, fix it before I do.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2008, 08:55:36 PM by TraderJake » Logged

Hello World.
The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #2457 on: December 04, 2008, 08:26:19 PM »

So my insane Spanish teacher assigned us, for our Oral Final, to give an eight minute presentation spoken entirely in Spanish and with only one notecard as reference. She has given us two days to prepare...awesome, I know what I'll be memorizing all night...

All the other classes at our level just have to answer four simple questions. The 103 level, two above us, is giving 6 minute presentations...

When shall his new form be revealed?
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #2458 on: December 04, 2008, 08:40:09 PM »

gah,, fuck you.

Heh.

Amen. Honestly, if you think the only thing you learn in high school is "blind submission to authority," you probably need to open yourself up a little.

There are ways to be against the grain and there are ways to stand out in a crowd, but don't be so blinded that you forget to learn and grow. You're still young. Don't forget that.

Yea, I think Ty has totally lost it.  It must be the dope and crack he's smoking.  Dude, be an asset not a problem for our society.  And Logical has hit on it.  Kids like you are making me scared for when I'm old and retired and living off of what I worked for.  I don't need to be supporting your guys's butts also or worried what you guys are going to do to our world.  Turn that frown upside!! Smiley

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
TraderJake
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #2459 on: December 04, 2008, 08:55:54 PM »

Whoever deleted their post is a whore.

Hello World.
Pages: 1 ... 162 163 [164] 165 166 ... 400 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: