RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 21, 2024, 10:21:07 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we play the Power Pad with our feet, not our hands, dagnabbit!

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | A Completely Unrelated Series of Thoughts... Part 6 0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 400 Print
Author Topic: A Completely Unrelated Series of Thoughts... Part 6  (Read 816711 times)
James
King of Waffle
Donor
United Kingdom

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #120 on: January 05, 2008, 11:22:07 AM »

Our family usually gets rid of cars around 60-70,000 miles. That's when they start to cost more than they're worth. We also have road worthiness tests each year after the first three years which usually find something expensive to fail the car on.

Mum and dad took the car to Kack Fit... err... Kwik Fit to get a new exhaust and also a new front-right tyre because it was getting low. After it was all done they went to get back in the car and noticed the tyre hadn't been changed. The arseholes had changed the front-left tyre because it had a little nick in it. But the people at Kwik Fit offered a great deal for the hassle - Two new tyres for the price of two!
logical123
Variant Addict
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #121 on: January 05, 2008, 04:48:30 PM »

Has anyone noticed how quite this website has been lateley? Possibly because someone's missing... zOMG, ganon hasn't been on for 8 days!!!!! Shocked laugh

Tell me about your variants...
TraderJake
Retired Lord of the Forum
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #122 on: January 05, 2008, 05:03:44 PM »

Actually, there have been more posts than normal. The difference is that the contributions of gannonbanned and three are less than normal.

Hello World.
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #123 on: January 05, 2008, 06:27:21 PM »

Without those to there just isn't as much trouble stirred up.

The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #124 on: January 05, 2008, 07:55:53 PM »

I've been working and shopping/researching for a new PC. Plus I'm at the rents.

Soon as school starts:

[img width=380 height=304]http://www.marcelmos.org/log/archives/marcel_terminator.jpg[/img]

When shall his new form be revealed?
Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #125 on: January 05, 2008, 08:14:47 PM »

So your going back to school August 1st?

TraderJake
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #126 on: January 05, 2008, 09:14:57 PM »

Soon as school starts:

[img width=380 height=304]http://www.marcelmos.org/log/archives/marcel_terminator.jpg[/img]

See you monday

Hello World.
Hydrobond
+5 Insightful
PlayStation
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #127 on: January 05, 2008, 09:16:25 PM »

Soon as school starts:

Are you venturing into the PC world or sticking with teh Macs?

I never proofread before hitting the submit button, this is why every single one of my posts has been edited in the first minute after being submitted.
James
King of Waffle
Donor
United Kingdom

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #128 on: January 06, 2008, 01:28:11 PM »

I hate my job I hate my job I hate my job I hate my job.

Someone asked me what the bitter was like. I said I don't know. He asked if I knew anything about the football and rugby teams, and the stadium. I said not much. He asked why I'm working in the bar when I don't know what the beer is like. (?!) I said we don't get a choice as to where we work. He said it doesn't look good to the marketing director (apparently him) that we don't know what we're doing and don't know why we're working there.

What an arsehole. I doubt he had anything to do with the stadium, but still... what an arsehole.

Now I have a weeeeeird numbness from standing around in the cold for six hours. It's like my hands are four times bigger and my head is half the size.
Zimbacca
Sorry you must have been boring me.
RFG Friend

Stats
« Reply #129 on: January 06, 2008, 09:07:00 PM »

we had a guy come into work a few days ago,  After we'd closed, he pried open the door, walked up to the guy in photo, and said "You guys are open 24 hours right?"   Just think about it.  You have to pry open the doors to get in that's probably a pretty good indicator that we're closed. 

captain_nintendo
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #130 on: January 06, 2008, 09:33:04 PM »

I can't wait to go back to work this week. Roll Eyes

Hooray for meetings that will add yet more work to my schedule. evilsad

The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #131 on: January 06, 2008, 10:15:02 PM »

Soon as school starts:

Been PC awhile now. Old and crappy PC... I just picked up a Gateway that came with Q6600 quad core processor and...1gig of ram and no video card. Not a bad case though, just finished installing an 8600GTS video card and two more gigs of ram. Should suffice. Vista is weird and annoying, finally got all those damned pop ups to stop going off every time I clicked ANYTHING.

When shall his new form be revealed?
TraderJake
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #132 on: January 06, 2008, 10:16:56 PM »

Soon as school starts:

Been PC awhile now. Old and crappy PC... I just picked up a Gateway that came with Q6600 quad core processor and...1gig of ram and no video card. Not a bad case though, just finished installing an 8600GTS video card and two more gigs of ram. Should suffice. Vista is weird and annoying, finally got all those damned pop ups to stop going off every time I clicked ANYTHING.

Consider downgrading to XP?

Hello World.
Hydrobond
+5 Insightful
PlayStation
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #133 on: January 06, 2008, 10:32:24 PM »

Soon as school starts:

Consider upgrading to XP?

FTFY

I never proofread before hitting the submit button, this is why every single one of my posts has been edited in the first minute after being submitted.
Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #134 on: January 06, 2008, 11:14:23 PM »

I ROCK!!!
THANK YOU!
GOODNIGHT!

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 400 Print 
« previous next »