RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 06, 2024, 09:42:58 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Burgers from trash cans taste the best.

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | A Completely Unrelated Series of Thoughts... Part 6 0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 400 Print
Author Topic: A Completely Unrelated Series of Thoughts... Part 6  (Read 810895 times)
BadEnoughDude
Couldn't save the savior from savoring
Donor
United States
Awards: The 100k Man

Stats
« Reply #1170 on: July 24, 2008, 03:23:00 PM »

I'm mad.  I go into goodwill with $2.  The first thing I see is 5 joe satriani CD's and 3 dream theatre cd's.  Of course, there $2 each, so I could only buy one and wouldn't have enough money for tax.  So I start looking some more and realize that theres a whole-friggin-commodore 64 set for $5.  And of course, my mother didn't have $3 to spare.  Plus, it would take up to much space in my house.  So I end up buying a stephen king book, "needful things" hardcover for like $1.50.  I plan on reading it as soon as im done with the talisman, which im almost done with.  As im walking out, I see The evil dead collectors VHS for $1.  And of course, my mom wouldn't borrow me  fifty cents.

This is why you don't go to places when you don't have any money. It's a lesson I learned a long time ago. If you don't look, you can't be disappointed about what you can't afford.

Minnesota represent.
Wii - 3952 3192 4794 1209
PS3 - DudeBadEnough
The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1171 on: July 24, 2008, 03:35:55 PM »

:*(

When shall his new form be revealed?
BadEnoughDude
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #1172 on: July 24, 2008, 03:47:10 PM »

Can I also point out that I LOVE the new color on the quote boxes. Nice work!

Minnesota represent.
PS3 - DudeBadEnough
James
King of Waffle
Donor
United Kingdom

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1173 on: July 24, 2008, 04:01:57 PM »

I'm mad.  I go into goodwill with $2.  The first thing I see is 5 joe satriani CD's and 3 dream theatre cd's.  Of course, there $2 each, so I could only buy one and wouldn't have enough money for tax.  So I start looking some more and realize that theres a whole-friggin-commodore 64 set for $5.  And of course, my mother didn't have $3 to spare.  Plus, it would take up to much space in my house.  So I end up buying a stephen king book, "needful things" hardcover for like $1.50.  I plan on reading it as soon as im done with the talisman, which im almost done with.  As im walking out, I see The evil dead collectors VHS for $1.  And of course, my mom wouldn't borrow me  fifty cents.

Don't highschool students work over the summer anymore? You sound like you need a job, letting all that stuff get away from you for less than $21 or so.

What happens if you double quote?
TraderJake
Retired Lord of the Forum
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1174 on: July 24, 2008, 04:15:27 PM »

Exactly that.

Hello World.
The Metamorphosing Leon
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1175 on: July 24, 2008, 04:17:16 PM »

Don't highschool students work over the summer anymore? You sound like you need a job, letting all that stuff get away from you for less than $21 or so.

That's a bit confusing.

TraderJake
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1176 on: July 24, 2008, 04:19:10 PM »

You'll survive.

Hello World.
TraderJake
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1177 on: July 24, 2008, 04:19:30 PM »

That's a bit confusing.
You'll survive.

Won't you?

Hello World.
BadEnoughDude
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #1178 on: July 24, 2008, 04:21:58 PM »

You'll survive.

Haha, way to lay the hammer down Smiley

I just saw that they are bringing "Operation Ground and Pound" to GHIII!!! That's my absolute favorite DragonForce song!

Minnesota represent.
PS3 - DudeBadEnough
TraderJake
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1179 on: July 24, 2008, 04:23:39 PM »

I listen to peers. Worship me.

Hello World.
ganonbanned
Nintendo 64
United States
Awards: The RFG Kid

Stats
« Reply #1180 on: July 24, 2008, 04:26:35 PM »

Yeah, I just got a new job actually, I make $9.75 an hour which is pretty awesome.
James
King of Waffle
Donor
United Kingdom

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1181 on: July 24, 2008, 04:28:36 PM »

I listen to peers. Worship me.

freakboy freakboy freakboy freakboy freakboy [img width=29 height=15]http://img501.imageshack.us/img501/2606/worshipgo2.gif[/img] [img width=29 height=15]http://img501.imageshack.us/img501/2606/worshipgo2.gif[/img] [img width=29 height=15]http://img501.imageshack.us/img501/2606/worshipgo2.gif[/img] [img width=29 height=15]http://img501.imageshack.us/img501/2606/worshipgo2.gif[/img]
The Metamorphosing Leon
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1182 on: July 24, 2008, 05:04:47 PM »

Sweeet

Feechy
Neo Geo AES
United States

Stats
« Reply #1183 on: July 24, 2008, 07:12:18 PM »

Damn you inflamed lymphnobes! You and your little dog too!...Ow my neck.

<Alfador> stop trying to rain on my parade
<Kimoosabi> Your parade is stupid!
<Alfador> my parade is TIGHT
-
Crabmaster2000: dont talk to him or he'll try to sell you modded playstations
TraderJake
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1184 on: July 24, 2008, 08:18:42 PM »

$str='Damn you inflamed lymphnobes! You and your little dog too!...Ow my neck.';
$str=str_replace('lymphnobes''lymph nodes'$str);
echo 
$str;

Damn you inflamed lymph nodes! You and your little dog too!...Ow my neck.

... Much better.

Hello World.
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 400 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length