RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 17, 2024, 06:12:43 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Burgers from trash cans taste the best.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | New Halo 3 map pack coming in December. 0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: New Halo 3 map pack coming in December.  (Read 1349 times)
phoenix1967
Nintendo DS
United States

Stats
« on: November 19, 2007, 06:40:49 PM »

3 new maps coming in December over Xbox Live!  drool

http://news.teamxbox.com/...o-3-First-Map-Pack-Dated/

Tondog
:3
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2007, 07:07:33 PM »

"All three maps will become available for free download via Xbox Live Marketplace in Spring 2008"

I'd wait until then to get it because I still don't like the idea of paying for maps in any game like that. Even in Resistance: Fall of Man (whenever I get that game), I still wouldn't want to get a map pack.

[img width=550 height=125]http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/Tondog.png[/img]
Black Flower Music Podcast - Like that annoying elitist hipster guy you know, except in podcast form.
Follow me on Twitter
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2007, 04:09:30 PM »

Only three... that should take a week or so to get old.

phoenix1967
Nintendo DS
United States

Stats
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2007, 07:36:01 PM »

^WTF! Have you used the Forge yet? 

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2007, 02:44:09 PM »

No

I have only played Co op for an hour or so. I need to go finish it. The only time I will play online and not co op is to get the achievements.

OatBob
セガ 信者
DB Reviewer
United States

Stats
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2007, 10:26:07 PM »

The online ones are pretty tough.  This week's bungie update has noted that out of the entire gaming community, less than three percent have gotten all 1000 achievement points.  Also, Overkill, Two-For-One, and Steppin' Razor are all tied for suck for toughness with 5-6 percent of users having achieved them.

Anyways, some new maps are a welcome addition.  The old ones are getting kind of bland.  Even without the maps, they've been trying to mix around other game settings and the frequency of the other maps (less Oddball on Snowbound, anyone?) to tune the balance.

Anyways, I'll be picking them up when they're free.  Then again, if they do a disc like Halo 2, I'ld be willing to dump the extra dollars to have a physical copy in hand.

it's thinking
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length