RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 19, 2024, 05:21:34 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where the PSP Go matters more than HBO Go.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Worst Game Ever! 0 Members and 24 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 Print
Author Topic: Worst Game Ever!  (Read 23550 times)
Cobra
Donor
Australia

WWW Stats
« Reply #75 on: January 10, 2008, 04:05:24 AM »

We need to rate more games...

Some pretty good ones on bottom 25

Too true, a lot of games getting mentioned here aren't even on the bottom 25

two_scoop_steve
Sega Genesis
United States

Stats
« Reply #76 on: June 20, 2008, 09:11:42 PM »

dash galaxy for nes, my brother and i used to be able to rent 1 nes game every weekend and we chose this pile of garbage. luckily for us the video store let us return it for something else.

Cobra
Donor
Australia

WWW Stats
« Reply #77 on: June 21, 2008, 10:01:38 PM »

Mighty Hits for the Saturn.

The game looks like absolute crap from the screen shots, but it was a multiplayer lightgun game, so I was all excited at the prospect of playing a lightgun game with up to 6 players at a time.

The reality would be, it looks even worse than it did in mags, and is just a collection of very poor lighgun mini games, and to add the final insult to injury, it is only two players at a time, any more players requires you to take turns!

nester
Sega 32X

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #78 on: June 23, 2008, 12:00:29 AM »

Wow I'm surprised I haven't commented on this one yet considering how much time I've spent talking about bad games in my life!

White Men Can't Jump for Jaguar is pretty awful. So is Club Drive and Fight for Life for that matter.

Cheetahmen II is always a good choice.

Hmm, I'm at a loss for words tonight. Usually I'd have some clever stuff to say. I think I'll just leave it at that tonight.
Barracuda
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #79 on: February 21, 2009, 09:21:55 AM »

To get this thread back on track, I would have to say Circus Maximus. I cringe just thinking about that game.

I found a game that is worse than Circus Maximus. The title of worst game ever officially goes to Killer 7. What a God awful piece of garbage.

Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium
Awards: 2016 & 2018 Fantasy Football Winner

WWW Stats
« Reply #80 on: February 21, 2009, 09:36:35 AM »

To get this thread back on track, I would have to say Circus Maximus. I cringe just thinking about that game.
I found a game that is worse than Circus Maximus. The title of worst game ever officially goes to Killer 7. What a God awful piece of garbage.
I have that game too and couldn't really get into it. I also found the controls somewhat messy. I think I'm going to give it another shot.

It has gotten some nice reviews according to wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killer7
Barracuda
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #81 on: February 21, 2009, 09:40:48 AM »

I have that game too and couldn't really get into it. I also found the controls somewhat messy. I think I'm going to give it another shot.

It has gotten some nice reviews according to wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killer7

Let me know what you think after playing it again.

The camera angle is awful. And when I turn a corner I want to just turn the corner not stop and choose which way to go. Also whats with the bondage guy? I paid way to much for this game.

Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium

WWW Stats
« Reply #82 on: February 21, 2009, 10:01:48 AM »

The camera angle is awful. And when I turn a corner I want to just turn the corner not stop and choose which way to go. Also whats with the bondage guy? I paid way to much for this game.
Isn't he the save point?
Tondog
:3
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #83 on: February 21, 2009, 12:09:31 PM »

I...I...hope you're joking. Holy crap, I raged at that post. Killer 7 is not something for everyone, but it is a very artistic and original game.

[img width=550 height=125]http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/Tondog.png[/img]
Black Flower Music Podcast - Like that annoying elitist hipster guy you know, except in podcast form.
Follow me on Twitter
The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #84 on: February 22, 2009, 03:30:56 AM »

Let me know what you think after playing it again.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

When shall his new form be revealed?
Tondog
:3
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #85 on: February 22, 2009, 06:04:17 PM »

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

[img width=550 height=125]http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/Tondog.png[/img]
Black Flower Music Podcast - Like that annoying elitist hipster guy you know, except in podcast form.
Follow me on Twitter
logical123
Variant Addict
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #86 on: February 22, 2009, 06:05:01 PM »

F?

Tell me about your variants...
Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium

WWW Stats
« Reply #87 on: February 22, 2009, 08:08:07 PM »

F?
I was wondering what it meant, too. Tongue
phoenix1967
Nintendo DS
United States

Stats
« Reply #88 on: February 23, 2009, 01:16:44 AM »

Worst game I've ever played was Wayne Gretzky Hockey for the NES...rotting ass cheese bad. Tongue

cant-grow-up
CD-i
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #89 on: February 23, 2009, 09:13:24 PM »

Right now spirit of speed 1937 for the DC tops my list....Nice idea but borderline unplayable

remembering the old times of late nights with the genesis
[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/images/banners/generated/collection/cant-grow-up.png[/img]
wishlist:Pico-3DO-Jaguar-Nomad-Xbox-NES
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length