RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 16, 2024, 07:16:32 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Burgers from trash cans taste the best.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Rastan...MANLY game! 0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Rastan...MANLY game!  (Read 1593 times)
phoenix1967
Nintendo DS
United States

Stats
« on: September 10, 2007, 10:35:48 PM »

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/24502.html

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2007, 02:18:39 PM »

What that meant to be a link to the Angry Video game Nerd?

phoenix1967
Nintendo DS
United States

Stats
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2007, 02:20:08 PM »

I thought the superimposed photo of Rosie O'Donnell over Ron Jeremy was hilarious!

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2007, 04:11:54 PM »

I didn't get past the Np song at the beginning. Then again I can't stand the Angry VG Nerd.

Tan
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2007, 05:14:13 PM »

I didn't get past the Np song at the beginning. Then again I can't stand the Angry VG Nerd.

Ugh, when did overuse of F-bombs become an ingredient of sucess? That guy is an ass. He's the atypical fanboy gamer who has no appreciation of anything pre-NES and goes out of his way to bash them. And I doubt he had a subscription to Nintendo Power when he was like 7-8 years old.

On behalf of all gamers in their late 20's I apologize that he exists. He represents everything that went wrong in my generation. Some say abortion is morally wrong, well perhaps sterilization will prevent future mistakes like him. It's the humane thing to do.
Tondog
:3
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2007, 05:22:37 PM »

And he represents everything wrong with people my age and younger who thinks that kind of shit is funny.

*HINT: NOT REALLY FUNNY*

I used to like him...then I grew up.

[img width=550 height=125]http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/Tondog.png[/img]
Black Flower Music Podcast - Like that annoying elitist hipster guy you know, except in podcast form.
Follow me on Twitter
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2007, 06:04:44 PM »

I used to like him...then I grew up.

When did that happen?

NES_Rules
Director
United States
Awards: I live here

Stats
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2007, 06:24:41 PM »

Wow, I thought I was the only one who hates the Angry VG Nerd.  His show is funny at times, but it really could be done by just about anyone.  Most of his "jokes" are things that we have all noticed at one point, but he just swears to make it seem funnier. 

He does seem like he has a nice collection though.

ganonbanned
Nintendo 64
United States
Awards: The RFG Kid

Stats
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2007, 06:28:00 PM »

aww I love the angry nerd!!!

and tan:  He likes some NES games, like the good ones like zelda, mario, castlevania 1 & 3, but he doesnt like bad ones.  I like the angry nerd he's funny, I used his "I'd rather have a buffalo take a diareah dump in my ear" in english the other day.
Tan
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2007, 06:44:32 PM »

and tan:  He likes some NES games, like the good ones like zelda, mario, castlevania 1 & 3, but he doesnt like bad ones.  I like the angry nerd he's funny, I used his "I'd rather have a buffalo take a diareah dump in my ear" in english the other day.

I didn't say he didn't like NES games, I'm saying he doesn't like anything from the first decade of gaming that came before it. And generation gap has nothing to do with it, he's only a year or so younger than I am.
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2007, 03:13:57 PM »

Why am I not surprised.

The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2007, 09:12:09 PM »

He's just Mr. Fucking Obvious. Funny at times.

When shall his new form be revealed?
ganonbanned
Nintendo 64
United States
Awards: The RFG Kid

Stats
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2007, 09:26:40 PM »

I didn't say he didn't like NES games, I'm saying he doesn't like anything from the first decade of gaming that came before it. And generation gap has nothing to do with it, he's only a year or so younger than I am.

That is kind of true, but he does like the 2600, in the 5200 video at the starting he talks about how classic the 2600 was, and how it was a great system.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length