RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 15, 2024, 05:19:40 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where the PSP Go matters more than HBO Go.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Featured Game - Super Mario Bros. 3 - 9.4.07 to 9.10.07 0 Members and 11 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Featured Game - Super Mario Bros. 3 - 9.4.07 to 9.10.07  (Read 2524 times)
shoes23
Legendary AFK'er
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2007, 11:04:16 PM »

The only Mario game on the NES that I haven't beaten yet.  It is just to long w/o a battery backup, even with the warp whistles.  The only complaint that I have about the game however is the generous one-ups and powerups the game awards.  I enjoyed the difficulty of the first two much more and this seemed to start the trend of being able to build up 30 lives.

www.questmarker.net
[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/images/banners/generated/collection/shoes23.png[/img]
Kevincal
Donor
United States
Awards: RFG Promoter

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2007, 12:13:12 AM »

Mario 3 is pure gaming bliss.  I was lucky enough to be about 10 years old around the time it came.  I remember driving down my street on the way home from getting it.  Some of my friends were standing in the street and I took the Mario 3 box and pushed it up against the car window as we drove by LOL..  Thanks mom! Tongue  I played Mario 3 all freaking summer for many summers.  Atleast 2 or 3 anyway.  Mario 3 is my fav Mario.  If I had to list my fav Mario games it'd be like this:

Mario 3
Mario 1
Mario 2
Yoshi's Island
Mario 64
Mario World
Mario Sunshine

Although I love every game on this list, so it's hard to make from fav to least fav cus they are all my fav.

Cherish the most important things in life, your health & family.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length