RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 18, 2024, 12:13:52 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where the PSP Go matters more than HBO Go.

RF Generation Message Board | Announcements and Feedback | Announcements and Feedback | Pokemon edition Nintendo 64: Not in database? 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Pokemon edition Nintendo 64: Not in database?  (Read 1071 times)
PentiumMMX
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« on: August 31, 2007, 10:04:37 AM »

(NOTE TO MODS: If this isn't the right place to put this, then move it to wherever it should be)

I was doing some searching through the database and cannot find the US version of the Pokemon edition Nintendo 64 listed (The one that has Pikachu on the side). I can find the Europien edition, though.

Am I not entering in the right keywords (I just searched for Nintendo 64), or is it not in your database?
Tan
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2007, 10:14:45 AM »

Entries in the database are submitted by members and approved by Staff. If something isn't there it's because no one has submitted it yet. So if you own it, feel free to use the hardware scripts here:

http://www.rfgeneration.c...mitinfo.php?action=hwedit

to add it to our database. Which in the case of the Pokemon N64, is a Hardware Variation. The hardware your finding to make a variation of in this case in the Nintendo 64 from 1996. If you need to know how much information you need to enter for it to be approved, the guidelines for hardware submission are here:

http://www.rfgeneration.c...um/index.php?topic=6036.0

If you have any questions feel free to PM them or post them, there's nearly 30 staff members here and usually a few are on the site at any one time. Smiley
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length