RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 15, 2024, 09:15:00 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Track your collection from the Magnavox Odyssey to Super Mario Odyssey!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | For that kind of money I at to get that Micro. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: For that kind of money I at to get that Micro.  (Read 775 times)
shadowbound
N-Gage

Stats
« on: August 28, 2007, 05:12:59 AM »

I went up town for something to do I normally go in Chips World to see what retro stuff they have in stock I also pop in the charity shops just in case they have any old Sega or Nintendo things in.  I was disappointed nothing new in Chips World and nothing in the charity shops.  I went in Woolworths to see if they had that buy two 500ml Coca Colas in for £1.40.  Grin

Well I spotted an even better deal when I got in there new silver Gameboy Micros for £19.99  drool. I though Wow and picked two up has I thought my bro might like one but there was only one left.  Yay for me it's the perfect item when you go visit boring family members and it's smaller than most Mobile phones.

I just thought I'd let you guys know incase anyone here lives not to far from a Woolies but be quick has they're clearing them out that's why they're so cheap.

<a href="http://www.nintendo-europ...jsp?a=Shadowbound&m=b" target="_blank"> [/url]
James
King of Waffle
Donor
United Kingdom

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2007, 08:57:17 AM »

Comet were offloading them for about the same price a while ago. I went to the big one here where it was marked at something silly like £60. I asked them to scan it but they refused saying they were sure it was £60. Bunch of bumwipes. I've got a DS Lite to play my GBA games on anyway.
ganonbanned
Nintendo 64
United States
Awards: The RFG Kid

Stats
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2007, 01:06:34 PM »

ah, there selling them in these areas for $34.99, idk what E19 translates into, but I assume its good.  nice score.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length