RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 18, 2024, 10:23:44 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we play the Power Pad with our feet, not our hands, dagnabbit!

RF Generation Message Board | Other | The Gym | Same Old Bengals 0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 17 Print
Author Topic: Same Old Bengals  (Read 60042 times)
Hydrobond
+5 Insightful
PlayStation
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #105 on: November 29, 2005, 10:41:12 AM »

I have no clue how the playoffs work, does only one team from each division get to go to playoffs?

I never proofread before hitting the submit button, this is why every single one of my posts has been edited in the first minute after being submitted.
TraderJake
Retired Lord of the Forum
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #106 on: December 04, 2005, 12:14:20 PM »

A win is a win, but we have yet to beat a team with a winning record (at the time we played them).  Of all the teams we've beaten, only one has gone above .500 since we played them, and just barely at 4-3.  Next week we play yet another bad team.  I'm glad we're doing what we are, but the Steelers game was very revealing about the team if you ask me.  When we play against really solid teams, we fold (so far).  Hopefully they get their act together for the second half of the season, which should be much more of a challenge.

9-3

I believe Cincinnatians can now say that their team can play with the big boys.

Hello World.
Hydrobond
+5 Insightful
PlayStation
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #107 on: December 04, 2005, 02:40:47 PM »

9-3
9-3
9-3
9-3
9-3

I never proofread before hitting the submit button, this is why every single one of my posts has been edited in the first minute after being submitted.
Lord Nepenthean
Co-Founder

WWW Stats
« Reply #108 on: December 05, 2005, 08:20:53 AM »

9-3

I believe Cincinnatians can now say that their team can play with the big boys.

Yes, but.....  the defense is still very questionable.

Hooray for the Bengals.  It looks like the playoffs are nearly a sure thing.

The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #109 on: December 05, 2005, 06:22:45 PM »

At least we make every other defense look questionable. But it's true, a smidgen better defense and we woulda taken the colts.

I'm just happy for a winning season, which there hasn't been since I was three.

Who Dey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When shall his new form be revealed?
Lord Nepenthean
Co-Founder

WWW Stats
« Reply #110 on: December 12, 2005, 04:48:10 AM »

Well, it was ugly, but they are now 10-3.  I hope they can clinch a playoff berth soon.

The Metamorphosing Leon
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #111 on: December 12, 2005, 06:44:37 PM »

My dear old dad is a sculptor who for years has been trying to get a job from the Bengals to make a sculpture of Paul Brown. He had a meeting about said sculpture with Ken Blackwell today and, talking about yesterdays game, Blackwell said that saving the field goal for the last second was a mistake. Apparently none of the Bungals were paying attention (which I find hard to believe seeing as how fifty five thousand people were screaming "TIME OUT! "   ) and Houshmanzadah saved the game by noticing the time and at the last second catching the ref's attention.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2005, 06:45:15 PM by The_Other_Leon » Logged

Lord Nepenthean
Co-Founder

WWW Stats
« Reply #112 on: December 19, 2005, 05:01:27 AM »

Make it 11-3.  At least this time they did it decisively.  We're headed to the playoffs!!!!!!  First time in fifteen years!

den68
loves White Castle!
DB Contributor

Stats
« Reply #113 on: December 19, 2005, 06:31:48 AM »

while my RFG fantasy team sucked balls, I've got a good chance at heading to final in my league at work. based mainly on the strength of my 3 Bengals.

I've got Cinci's Defense, TJ Houshmanzadeh and Rudi Johnson. they have been money.

Go Bengals!

Hydrobond
+5 Insightful
PlayStation
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #114 on: December 19, 2005, 06:50:41 AM »

INDY LOST INDY LOST INDY LOSTINDY LOST INDY LOST INDY LOST

/lots of turnovers in the Bengals game
//enjoyed it anyways
///who dey, 11-3

Lord Nepenthean
Co-Founder

WWW Stats
« Reply #115 on: December 19, 2005, 07:21:13 AM »

while my RFG fantasy team sucked balls, I've got a good chance at heading to final in my league at work. based mainly on the strength of my 3 Bengals.

I've got Cinci's Defense, TJ Houshmanzadeh and Rudi Johnson. they have been money.

Go Bengals!

Better hope that TJ comes back next week, because he left the game yesterday on crutches, which could be a bad sign for your fantasy team.  He has indeed been awesome.

I am surprised to see you cheering for the Bengals the day after they handed it to the Lions.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2005, 07:21:48 AM by admin » Logged

den68
loves White Castle!
DB Contributor

Stats
« Reply #116 on: December 19, 2005, 08:19:45 AM »

at this point the success of my still contending fantasy teams takes precedence over the lowly Lions.

The Metamorphosing Leon
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #117 on: December 19, 2005, 09:56:36 AM »

Hooah!

Sauza12
DB Contributor
Awards: 06 RFG Baseball Winner

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #118 on: December 22, 2005, 02:01:01 PM »

Yeah, the Lions suck.  There were more people at that game in Cinci gear than in Lions gear.

I'm in the Super Bowl for the league I've been in for the last six years.  The guy I'm playing has Carson Palmer, Chad Johnson, and Cinci's defense.  No offense, but I hope Cincinnati gets shut out this week.
Lord Nepenthean
Co-Founder

WWW Stats
« Reply #119 on: December 22, 2005, 03:23:54 PM »

Sorry, but I doubt the Bengals will be shut out this week.  There is of course always a freak chance that they will do everything wrong and the Bills will do everything right, but this is a home game for the Bengals (11-3) against a Bills team (4-10) that is 0-6 on the road this year.  Good luck to your fantasy players, because I think they'll need it with the Bengals going up against yet another less-than-stellar team at home.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 17 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length