RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 17, 2024, 02:40:09 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: We really love that Sega Dreamcast fishing controller and Sega Bass Fishing.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | anybody ever hear of purge? 0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: anybody ever hear of purge?  (Read 970 times)
ganonbanned
Nintendo 64
United States
Awards: The RFG Kid

Stats
« on: August 18, 2007, 09:22:09 PM »

its a PC game I got at the flea market today for $10, its a FPS/RPG that looks really cool.  its not in the database, and I cant find much info on it.  I installed it, and it wont run, its really weird.  I did some investigating and found out it was released for free in 2004  hmm .  It looks really cool, but ti wont install.  anyone play this?

edit:  I got the game working, there were 3 servers.  the only one that had anyone in it (4 people) didnt match the same version this did, but im upgrading it and I'll play.  this looks really good, I guess there are over 50 weapons and 20 maps.  its like a modern-ized hexen, which I know isnt popular, but I love that game.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2007, 10:50:37 AM by ganonbanned » Logged
ganonbanned
Nintendo 64
United States

Stats
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2007, 10:39:40 PM »

Im going to try to start a server with people I know from benheck's site and from my school.  if anyone wants to join PM me, but im going to be up north until next saturday.

and dont get it off the site, ask me, I'll send it to you because with the one from the site you need a registration code (I know, its pointless and free), and you have to ask the mods for one.
The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2007, 11:13:23 PM »

Yeah...I'd go kill that flea marketer as the game is free to download.

When shall his new form be revealed?
ganonbanned
Nintendo 64
United States

Stats
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2007, 11:18:05 PM »

the funny part is he said "I buy stuff at the stores and sell them $10-15 cheaper" which is obviously bull-shit, but my friend got one of these LED light up gaming keyboards for $30 and the cheapest we could find online was $50.
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2007, 10:35:07 AM »

Which flea market did you go to?

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
ganonbanned
Nintendo 64
United States

Stats
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2007, 10:51:22 AM »

maxwell street days.  it was sweet because of all the rain almost nobody was there, and some people were giving out free stuff to get people to go to there booths.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length