RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 01, 2024, 09:24:55 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we play the Power Pad with our feet, not our hands, dagnabbit!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Sales Extravaganza | WTTF rare NES games 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: WTTF rare NES games  (Read 2493 times)
drexel923
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« on: August 08, 2007, 04:31:58 PM »

Just want to preface this post with a short intro.

Some of you may know me from Digital Press where I am a MOD.  I have done well over 100 transactions there, including numerous with members who are also on this site online and in person.  After talking with Captain Nintendo and Tynstar at CGE I decided to swing by and see whats what.  I still haven't had a chance to check out everything around here, but I figured I would throw this post out for the hell of it.  At CGE I decided to take my decent sized NES collection and try to turn it into a full set. So, I want to start with some of the harder titles first.

If anyone has any rare NES game for trade, feel free to PM me with your want lists. Carts must be in very good to mint condition. Pics would be helpful also.

I have a whole game store at my disposal...so hopefully I have something you may need.  Want lists are very helpful because it would take too long to list what I have...so please have some kind of list of what you want.

Thanks. Smiley

-Nick
« Last Edit: August 11, 2007, 06:24:57 PM by drexel923 » Logged

two_scoop_steve
Sega Genesis
United States

Stats
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2007, 05:45:59 PM »

welcome to rfgen.

drexel923
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2007, 06:26:57 PM »

welcome to rfgen.

Thank you for the welcome.

Well after discussing it with a few of my NES collector friends, I have decided to forget about a complete boxed NES set.  I just couldn't possibly afford it.  However, I will still be going for a complete set, but cart only (except for the games I really like Wink)

So, if anyone has any rare cart only NES games in very good to mint condition I am interested.

Thanks.

-Nick

FibroFreak
CD-i
United States

Stats
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2007, 05:11:21 AM »

any particular games(titles) you had in mind?

Please check out my available trade list here:
http://gametz.com/usertab...k78/tab/AllAvailable.html

And please tell me if you have anything I want here:
http://gametz.com/usertab...reak78/tab/AllWanted.html
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2007, 03:19:16 PM »

Hey Nick welcome and take a look around.

drexel923
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2007, 10:32:27 AM »

Ok...things are being put on hold for now.  I'll make another thread soon once I get some things in order.

qixmaster
Memorex VIS

Stats
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2007, 11:23:20 AM »

welcome to rfgen.

Well after discussing it with a few of my NES collector friends, I have decided to forget about a complete boxed NES set.  I just couldn't possibly afford it.  However, I will still be going for a complete set, but cart only (except for the games I really like Wink)

Stop being a pansy Nick.  Go for the gold!  It just takes some time but is completely possible and if you do it the right way can be quite affordable
drexel923
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2007, 11:58:19 AM »

Stop being a pansy Nick.  Go for the gold!  It just takes some time but is completely possible and if you do it the right way can be quite affordable

Hey Josh,
I've seemed to flip flop again (before reading your post though Wink).  I am going to collect complete in box NES...however, I still need to get some things in order before I begin.

Expect another post sometime next month with more detail. Cheesy

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2007, 10:10:38 PM »

CIB is the only way to go!

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length