RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 19, 2024, 04:24:11 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Hey, you're finally aw- NO TODD HOWARD! NOT HERE!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Anyone have any REAL imput as to when Fable 2 is comming out? 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Anyone have any REAL imput as to when Fable 2 is comming out?  (Read 1758 times)
FibroFreak
CD-i
United States

Stats
« on: July 19, 2007, 03:21:53 AM »

Huh I have heard soooo many different dates,even on different websites and was just wondering if any of you have heard any release "gossip". That game was one of the main reasons I got a 360 last year...lol

Please check out my available trade list here:
http://gametz.com/usertab...k78/tab/AllAvailable.html

And please tell me if you have anything I want here:
http://gametz.com/usertab...reak78/tab/AllWanted.html
phoenix1967
Nintendo DS
United States

Stats
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2007, 09:09:40 AM »

In one of the recent E3 video developer walkthroughs for Fable 2, Molyneux hinted that the game is likely to be ready "around this time" next year.

So I'd guess from that that we should see it about August 2008, give or take a month or 2.

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2007, 01:00:37 PM »

It's a Molyneux game so until it is in stores no one knows.

Tan
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2007, 01:57:51 PM »

Some really weird ideas coming out of that game. Like never dying but instead suffer battle scars that disfigure you unless you pay up, combat all done with 1 button or being pregnant if your a female character.

It'll be interesting to see if these grandiose plans he has actually come to fruition, or are cut from the final game like many of Fable 1's initial ideas.
phoenix1967
Nintendo DS
United States

Stats
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2007, 01:58:20 PM »

I would still count on it by no later than Holiday season 2008.

The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2007, 08:50:27 PM »

Fable was awesome.

When shall his new form be revealed?
phoenix1967
Nintendo DS
United States

Stats
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2007, 10:33:38 PM »

Some really weird ideas coming out of that game. Like never dying but instead suffer battle scars that disfigure you unless you pay up, combat all done with 1 button or being pregnant if your a female character.

It'll be interesting to see if these grandiose plans he has actually come to fruition, or are cut from the final game like many of Fable 1's initial ideas.

I can see the scarring part working. But I don't see the relevance of pregnant gameplay??? I think that would be the more likely to be scrapped...

Tan
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2007, 12:16:15 AM »

I can see the scarring part working. But I don't see the relevance of pregnant gameplay??? I think that would be the more likely to be scrapped...

Well if you play as a female and have unprotected sex (both types are possible apparently) shit'll happen. They won't go so far as to do all that and then skip ahead to birth or pretend nothing has changed.
Zimbacca
Sorry you must have been boring me.
RFG Friend

Stats
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2007, 02:50:28 AM »

All I've heard is TBA 2008.

Mike Leon
RFG Friend

WWW Stats
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2007, 01:16:52 PM »

And the answer is....

....8 hours before everyone beats it.

I could stand to have my Wii serviced right about now.
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2007, 11:05:26 PM »

And the answer is....

....8 hours before everyone beats it.

That made me laugh.

Cobra
Donor
Australia

WWW Stats
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2007, 05:19:17 AM »

Fable was awesome.
I second that. I really enjoyed it.

Well if you play as a female and have unprotected sex (both types are possible apparently) shit'll happen. They won't go so far as to do all that and then skip ahead to birth or pretend nothing has changed.
They had protection back in medieval times? Huh

Tan
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2007, 06:30:36 AM »

Fable was awesome.
I second that. I really enjoyed it.

They had protection back in medieval times? Huh

Fable 2 takes place 500 years after the first game during a colonial era with guns and other advancements, plus it's a fantasy world not based on our history.  Tongue
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length