RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 16, 2024, 11:15:44 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Rallisport Challenge 2 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Rallisport Challenge 2  (Read 8228 times)
Arrrhalomynn
Beep beep! Boop boop!
Co-Founder
Netherlands

WWW Stats
« on: June 12, 2004, 02:59:49 AM »

I got this game recently, and it's pretty cool. At first I was in a bit of doubt. Rally-arcade games have a tendency to be nothing more than a silly crossrace, but this game took all the good things or arcade racing and stuck it in a simulation jacket.
A bit too easy at moment, but overall a very enjoyable game.

Has anybody else played this?
Hydrobond
+5 Insightful
PlayStation
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2004, 07:57:26 AM »

I have played the first one.  And, if this one is anything like it, the first half of the game is way too easy and the second half of the game is way to hard. But the graphics on the first one were amazing, and I'm sure they continued the tradition on this version; not to mention the physics were top notch. All around a good game.

I never proofread before hitting the submit button, this is why every single one of my posts has been edited in the first minute after being submitted.
Arrrhalomynn
Beep beep! Boop boop!
Co-Founder
Netherlands

WWW Stats
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2004, 08:26:54 AM »

The easy/hard thing wasn't changed for version 2. The first 2 championships are horribly easy. So easy it's almost an insult, while the last 2 are quite challenging.

This is most annoying, because to unlock cars you need to win in the last 2 championships, you'll first need to play through the first 2 championships.
Hydrobond
+5 Insightful
PlayStation
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2004, 08:40:58 AM »

The real fun of this game, though, is the multiplayer.  You get all the cars right off the bat (at least in 1 you did) and you can race on any track.  I think you can play multiplayer by yourself, if you just want to have all the cars and all the tracks from the start.

I never proofread before hitting the submit button, this is why every single one of my posts has been edited in the first minute after being submitted.
Arrrhalomynn
Beep beep! Boop boop!
Co-Founder
Netherlands

WWW Stats
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2009, 04:43:59 PM »

You're 5 years late.
Shimra
Sega CD

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2009, 07:08:50 PM »