RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 05, 2024, 11:18:09 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we play the Power Pad with our feet, not our hands, dagnabbit!

RF Generation Message Board | Announcements and Feedback | Announcements and Feedback | Question about submitting new games 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Question about submitting new games  (Read 988 times)
Malygris
N-Gage

Stats
« on: June 16, 2007, 01:21:45 AM »

I read the FAQ but it doesn't seem to cover this question (or I missed it, which seems to happen a lot), so: when it is proper to use the "variation title" field when submitting a new game? In this particular example, I want to submit the Return to Castle Wolfenstein Collector's Edition. (Actually, I already have.) What I did is enter "Return to Castle Wolfenstein" as the Title, and "Collector's Edition" as the variation title. Is this proper, or should I have made the Title "Return to Castle Wolfenstein Collector's Edition" and left the Variation Title field blank?
Tan
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2007, 02:12:25 AM »

Variation titles are used for separating different versions of the same game. In your case of RtCW you used it properly.

If say RtCW was the original release of the game, the Collector's edition would be a variant of it and the variation title would go into the space below just like you did.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length