RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 29, 2024, 10:12:25 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: It's not the size of the collection, it's how you store it!

RF Generation Message Board | Announcements and Feedback | The Thinktank | The Next Project(s) 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: The Next Project(s)  (Read 7494 times)
Tan
« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2008, 07:13:13 AM »

You mean those submit info links on hardware / games pages?

This is circuitous, but if you click those links and then change the link in the address bar from submitinfo to [INSERT NAME OF THE STAFF SCRIPT HERE] you'll get the right script.

Although that does work, it really slows down page edits when you have to do that every time, especially when the site isn't loading super fast.

I find it's faster to just submit while I have the review submission screen up on another tab and just approve my own submissions. Not very efficient but it is much faster. Tongue
Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium
Awards: 2016 & 2018 Fantasy Football Winner

WWW Stats
« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2008, 05:27:02 AM »

I find it's faster to just submit while I have the review submission screen up on another tab and just approve my own submissions. Not very efficient but it is much faster. Tongue
That doesn't make much sense. If you can approve your own submissions as a staff member, what's the point of having them approved? Might aswell go straight into the database then.
TraderJake
Retired Lord of the Forum
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2008, 04:04:54 PM »

Um, it does. staff peeps have a whole other tool.

Hello World.
Tan
« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2008, 07:08:28 PM »

That doesn't make much sense. If you can approve your own submissions as a staff member, what's the point of having them approved? Might aswell go straight into the database then.

The Admins fixed this for us ages ago, this thread is 3/4 of a year old. Wink
Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium
Awards: 2016 & 2018 Fantasy Football Winner

WWW Stats
« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2008, 07:13:02 PM »

The Admins fixed this for us ages ago, this thread is 3/4 of a year old. Wink
You're right, I should've looked at the date. It was at the top of the list (because it's a sticky, I realise now) so I thought it was a fairly new topic.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length