RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 24, 2024, 05:25:21 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Check us out on Discord! Link on the front page!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Trophies From the Hunt | Lookee what I won... 0 Members and 10 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Lookee what I won...  (Read 2107 times)
weloveretro
N-Gage
United Kingdom

Stats

Champion of

« on: June 03, 2007, 02:54:13 PM »

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/...tem&item=280114674381

Just came recently and it's complete and the box and instructions are practically mint. It's my bargain of the year so far. Also got a Pal Totally Rad and Pal Gauntlet 2 both complete and with sealed carts for a total of £9 posted. Ebay's still great for bargains if you hunt them out!

Anyone get any good Ebay bargains recently? I rarely find any good items out in the wild, Ebay is normally my only decent source of finds.

Grin

****Just realized there's a dedicated forum for this, feel free to move****
« Last Edit: June 05, 2007, 06:46:46 PM by weloveretro » Logged
Swamperon
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2007, 12:21:28 PM »

I managed to win Shining force ll, Boxed and with manual (very good condition) for £15! I was very pleased with that auction!
Samada
Memorex VIS
United States

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2007, 03:17:16 PM »

...too bad it wasn't Super Noah's Ark. >.<

nester
Sega 32X

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2007, 01:03:38 AM »

I've never even heard of that game before! It must not have made it to the U.S. I would like to find a copy someday because it's cool having games with my name in the title.
weloveretro
N-Gage
United Kingdom

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2007, 09:51:15 AM »

Yeah it's Pal only.  It's a really good game too, definitely one of the top 10 platformers on the NES I would say.

I think it's generally considered to be rarer than it actually is though. On Ebay UK there's normally at least 1 or two cart only examples on at any time, just a bit rarer to find comeplete in such good condition and at that price - £4.18 posted! (~$8 ish). You'd struggle to get any complete Pal game on Ebay for less than £4 these days. 

Just picked up a complete copy of Street Gangs for the NES for £15 too. Box is poor but I've been after one for months
ganonbanned
Nintendo 64
United States
Awards: The RFG Kid

Stats
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2007, 06:13:00 PM »

wow, nice score.
weloveretro
N-Gage
United Kingdom

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2007, 09:54:44 AM »

Relisted it on Ebay as I needed some cash and got £39.00 for it plus shipping (~$80). More than I expected to say the least!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length