RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 20, 2024, 10:19:57 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: We really love that Sega Dreamcast fishing controller and Sega Bass Fishing.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Trophies From the Hunt | Rare Console Find 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Rare Console Find  (Read 4335 times)
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2007, 10:08:54 AM »

Holy hell that sucks bad! Good luck man.

two_scoop_steve
Sega Genesis
United States

Stats
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2007, 06:19:15 PM »

that sucks, hope the insurance works out.

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2007, 10:36:59 PM »

Any word yet?

Lenneth
N-Gage
Australia

Stats
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2007, 05:42:40 AM »

ouch! It hurts seeing the before and after pics... ~_~
Marriott_Guy
Console Librarian
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2007, 04:48:43 PM »

I have found the insurance process to be very cumbersome.  This is no fault by any means on the part of the seller - he has been great and doing everything he can on his end to speed the process.  A claim has been filed on his end in Japan, and now I have to file an inquiry, then a claim, on my end.  It seems that the two postal services must then compare information and decide a course of action.  The seller warned me that, once he contacted the post office in Japan about this situation, it would be a lengthy process (1-3 months). 

From my pics, you can see the seller's name.  I cannot stress enough that he is in no way to blame for this.  I have had many dealings with him and have concluded another significant purchase from him even after this incident.

I am hoping to have this situation resolved as quickly as possible myself.  As you probably can gather by how I have my consoles displayed, it is definitely tensing me up having to wait to see what happens and not being able to bust this system out and play it at all.

Moriya Hanzo
3DO
United States

Stats
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2007, 05:03:37 PM »

Good luck man, it sucks to see service like this. I have always been hesitant to use EMS shipping for consoles.

Marriott_Guy
Console Librarian
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2007, 05:48:19 PM »

I should probably add as well that I haev never had a problem in the past with EMS for any console - and I always get systems CIB when available.  This is just a bad luck item for me.

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length