RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 01, 2024, 03:14:04 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Burgers from trash cans taste the best.

RF Generation Message Board | Announcements and Feedback | Announcements and Feedback | Three Years Strong 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Three Years Strong  (Read 1902 times)
TraderJake
Retired Lord of the Forum
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« on: April 27, 2007, 11:17:50 PM »

Three years…. three years ago to the day RF Generation was founded by a wonderful group of people, and today we celebrate the fact. What started as a site for a small group of collectors has grown into something so much larger. I don't think anyone would have fathomed when the site was founded that it would have grown as much as it has up to this day. We could not have done it would you, our readers, members, and staff, and for that we are truly grateful.

In the last year, we've seen many new and exciting additions to the site. From big things like the submissions system, hardware database and new forums to small things such as additions that you, our readers and members, ask for, the last year has surely seen lots of changes to the site. The outlook for the rest of 2007 is no different, with the biggest project currently cooking being the site redesign. A few of you know what it will look like, and to be honest, we think it looks pretty darn good. Stay tuned for that project and many more, you'll certainly here about them more as they come closer to fruition.

You may be wondering if we are doing anything to celebrate the third anniversary of our founding. The answer to that of course, is yes. Today we launch the “Show Us You Love RF Generation!” contest. Winning of course could land you some nice swag.

Join the celebration, and keep it tuned to channel three!

Hello World.
The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2007, 02:31:40 AM »

/salute to the Rfgeneration!!!!

When shall his new form be revealed?
Ando
Sega 32X

Stats
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2007, 08:44:15 AM »

Wow, three years, eh? I've only been around for half of a year, but even I have seen just how much the site has evolved over that time. Incredible.

Here's to another three years. Wink
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2007, 09:44:47 AM »

I've been around since like... 2-4 weeks after the site went completely live.

It is very strange to say that that fateful sleepness night i stumbled across RFGen in a yahoo search has changed my life.

Once the website is of legal age it can totally have a drink on me Smiley

Happy 3rd and lets keep going strong!

Tondog
:3
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2007, 12:29:12 PM »

Happy Birthday RFG!

[img width=550 height=125]http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/Tondog.png[/img]
Black Flower Music Podcast - Like that annoying elitist hipster guy you know, except in podcast form.
Follow me on Twitter
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2007, 12:31:07 PM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

Thanks to all those that have helped get the site to where it is today!

Hydrobond
+5 Insightful
PlayStation
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2007, 12:46:42 PM »

Yay the terrible twos are over!!!!

Happy Birthday RFGen.

I never proofread before hitting the submit button, this is why every single one of my posts has been edited in the first minute after being submitted.
captain_nintendo
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2007, 01:28:16 PM »

Happy birthday RFG!!!!!

Like my very own son, I've seen you grow over the past few years. With a big supportive family to help you grow, I see a big future for RFG and it's family (members and staff).

Speedy_NES
NES
RFG Friend
Belgium

Stats
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2007, 06:46:04 PM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

Thanks to all those that have helped get the site to where it is today!
I couldn't agree more!

I've been here for about two years now, and the site has definitely evolved on a constant basis.  The community is amazing, and I would also like to thank all of the members and staff for their dedication to making RFGen what it is tomorrow.  Wink

[img width=406 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/yabbattach/lordnep.gif[/img]
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length