RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 28, 2024, 03:22:15 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Check us out on Discord! Link on the front page!

RF Generation Message Board | Announcements and Feedback | Announcements and Feedback | why arent these games showing in the database? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: why arent these games showing in the database?  (Read 959 times)
TurboGrafxer AKA DCer
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« on: April 20, 2007, 02:41:20 PM »

i submitted some atari 400 games and they are in the approved submissions list but when i try to add them to my collection they dont show up. why?

You're my hero. Vanilla Ice RULES! I can't believe that there is another SERIOUS Vanilla Ice fan on this site. The special edition DVD should be called "Cool As Ice: Drop That Zero Edition".
Tan
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2007, 02:47:52 PM »

We've merged the Atari 400 section with the XEGS and the Atari 400 section will be deleted. The XEGS section will be renamed to Atari 8-bit family (which includes the 400) since the XEGS was just a 65XE in a console form and used the same games anyway.

The listings you made for the Atari 400 section are now in the XEGS (soon to be 8-bit Family). Sorry for the confusion. Same goes for the hardware for the 400 as well.

Keith
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length