RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 19, 2024, 04:29:26 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we play the Power Pad with our feet, not our hands, dagnabbit!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Collection Connection | GOT MY 1st COMPLETE! update: picture posted 0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: GOT MY 1st COMPLETE! update: picture posted  (Read 3922 times)
Rejinx
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2007, 02:28:51 AM »

Congrats Dreamcaster  beer

Last time I was here you were thinking about selling out, glad you didn't.  Grin

[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/PHP/banners.php?banner=collectionstats;user=Rejinx[/img]
My Podcast: www.RetroRundown.com
Ghost Soldier
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2007, 01:14:04 PM »

Very nice

two_scoop_steve
Sega Genesis
United States

Stats
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2007, 03:14:30 PM »

nice pic

shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2007, 07:45:38 PM »

Sweet, congrats.  Where did you get Beyond Shadowgate from?

thats for the turbo duo. i havent completed that yet. ) do want that game really bad since i am a fan of the nes predecessor. beyond shadowgate is supposed to be a direct sequel.

i'll get pics up this weekend if i have time. but a pic will be posted eventually soon.

The original NES game was awesome.  I thought the Turbo Duo was just a turbo grafx-16 and Turbo CD made into one system.  If that is correct than Turbo Duo games and Turbo CD games are the same.

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
blissfulnoise
Memorex VIS

WWW Stats
« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2007, 10:58:25 AM »

There seems to be quite a bit of confusion on this issue here.  I reposted a concise-ish summery detailing the differences between PC Engine CD-ROM formats here: http://www.rfgeneration.c...ic=4998.msg79100#msg79100

Should be educational for anyone interested.

And good work on the CD-ROM collection.  I do have to add that the US CD-ROM releases came with an outer box exactly like the Hu-Card games.  Those can be truly difficult to track down though.

"Be proud of what we make you do.", Master Shake, SGC2C: Baffler Meal
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2007, 09:35:12 PM »

There seems to be quite a bit of confusion on this issue here.  I reposted a concise-ish summery detailing the differences between PC Engine CD-ROM formats here: http://www.rfgeneration.c...ic=4998.msg79100#msg79100

Should be educational for anyone interested.

And good work on the CD-ROM collection.  I do have to add that the US CD-ROM releases came with an outer box exactly like the Hu-Card games.  Those can be truly difficult to track down though.

What you posted in the other thread is exactly what I thought.  Duo games and CD games are in the essence the same.  Due games never really came out.  They just are the CD games.  It plays the CD games like I posted above, they just put the Turbo Grafx 16 system and CD system with card into one system.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2007, 09:38:08 PM by shaggy » Logged

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
TurboGrafxer AKA DCer
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2007, 12:14:00 AM »

Sweet, congrats.  Where did you get Beyond Shadowgate from?

thats for the turbo duo. i havent completed that yet. i do want that game really bad since i am a fan of the nes predecessor. beyond shadowgate is supposed to be a direct sequel.

i'll get pics up this weekend if i have time. but a pic will be posted eventually soon.

The original NES game was awesome.  I thought the Turbo Duo was just a turbo grafx-16 and Turbo CD made into one system.  If that is correct than Turbo Duo games and Turbo CD games are the same.

the turbo grafx cd was a combo of the turbo grafx-16 and the cd player. you needed a system 2.0 card to play tg-cd games and a super system card 3.0 to play duo games. the duo was a system that had a built in super system card 3.0 so it played tg-16, tg-cd and duo games. they made the 3.0 card so people that owned a tg-cd could buy the card for $65 instead of paying the cash for a duo.

man i just wrote all this and saw the above 2 posts in response already. oh well. posting it anyways.

You're my hero. Vanilla Ice RULES! I can't believe that there is another SERIOUS Vanilla Ice fan on this site. The special edition DVD should be called "Cool As Ice: Drop That Zero Edition".
Lenneth
N-Gage
Australia

Stats
« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2007, 06:21:06 AM »

ooh. I want the top 6 games. lol

j/k! congrats man!
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length