RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 25, 2024, 06:20:51 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we're rolling around at the speed of sound.

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | The White Death Approacheth 0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Print
Author Topic: The White Death Approacheth  (Read 11072 times)
AndyC
RFG Friend
United Kingdom

Stats
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2007, 06:18:09 AM »

It's snowing here but it might as well be not bothering. It's not sticking and the snowflakes are tiny.

It never snows properly here. Ever.
James
King of Waffle
Donor
United Kingdom

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2007, 10:10:36 AM »

When I said "we" were having trouble with the cars, I meant my dad. When I tried I did it fine with no wheel spinning. I drove to the bus stop with only one problem. I was doing 15-20mph until I got to the busy roads. There's a hill with a mini-roundabout at the bottom. So, still doing about 20mph, I started braking at the top of the hill. But I just kept going straight onto the roundabout. Luckily there were no other cars near it.

Why do kids find it soo amusing to throw snowballs at vehicles? They were doing it all the way along the bus route, there and back. Then as I was driving home from the bus stop I was hit by one.
TraderJake
Retired Lord of the Forum
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2007, 10:22:54 AM »

We've got about four inches of snow here and it's still falling. Shocked The most I've seen in this town was about two inches.

We're having trouble getting the cars up the drive, even after shovelling the snow. Maybe I could use it as an excuse to not go to work.

GLOBAL WARMING!

Yeah, two days ago it took me 3.5 hours to get home. It sucked big time.

Hello World.
Alabama-Shrimp
TurboGrafx-16
United Kingdom

Stats
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2007, 12:13:51 PM »

well there fuck all here and good as it seams we get even halfand inch and most people shitit and drive supers slow or go home early

Hydrobond
+5 Insightful
PlayStation
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2007, 12:39:49 PM »

We've got about four inches of snow here and it's still falling. Shocked The most I've seen in this town was about two inches.

We're having trouble getting the cars up the drive, even after shovelling the snow. Maybe I could use it as an excuse to not go to work.

GLOBAL WARMING!

Yeah, two days ago it took me 3.5 hours to get home. It sucked big time.

* congestion.jpg (52.14 KB, 488x415 - viewed 211 times.)

I never proofread before hitting the submit button, this is why every single one of my posts has been edited in the first minute after being submitted.
The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2007, 06:13:16 PM »

I wish some more white death would approacheth.

When shall his new form be revealed?
Pop Culture Portal
RFG Friend
United States
Awards: Tournament Winner

Stats
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2007, 11:14:31 AM »

A looooong time ago, I was out working near Piqua, OH...somewhere out in the middle of nowhere, just cows....I experienced my first white-out while driving.

Minutes later, I plowed into a snow drift that nearly swallowed my car...I figured I was screwed until a farmer on a tractor pulled me out and bulldozed a path for me back to the main highway...never been so thankful in my life!

TraderJake
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2007, 05:32:54 PM »

Looks as though white death round two is coming through tomorrow afternoon into Tuesday night. Oh boy am I excited for this round, it promises to bring ice in addition to a shit load of snow.

Hello World.
The Metamorphosing Leon
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2007, 01:41:12 AM »

Boo yah!

Gonna make my drive home sucky, close everything Tuesday when I don't have to do anything, and be still messy when everything opens for my drive Wednesday.

Three
Joni Mitchell is my Goddess
Banned

Stats
« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2007, 08:24:05 AM »

Today
Mostly cloudy. A chance of rain and snow this afternoon. Highs in the upper 30s. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation 40 percent.

Tonight
Snow and rain in the evening...then a mix of snow...sleet and freezing rain after midnight. Snow and sleet accumulation of 1 to 3 inches. Lows in the upper 20s. Northeast winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation 100 percent.

Tuesday
Sleet...rain and freezing rain. Additional sleet accumulation around an inch. Highs in the lower 30s. East winds 15 to 20 mph with gusts up to 30 mph. Chance of precipitation 100 percent.

Tuesday Night
A mix of sleet...freezing rain and snow in the evening...then a chance of snow after midnight. Additional light snow accumulation. Colder with lows 10 to 15. North winds around 15 mph. Gusts up to 30 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation 100 percent.

its going to be "meh" at worst.
JWKobayashi
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2007, 09:25:04 AM »

Blech. We got 4 inches last night that I have to shovel today (man, I need a snowblower), and are expected for 6 -10 tonight into tomorrow.

[img width=350 height=19]http://card.mygamercard.net/gbar/JLateralus.gif[/img]
The Metamorphosing Leon
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2007, 12:40:45 PM »

I'm hoping for complete city lockdown for the next two days. Plenty of time to write my paper and get to level 60.

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2007, 01:35:09 PM »

I got a sun burn on Saturday.

TraderJake
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2007, 01:42:20 PM »

I'm hoping for complete city lockdown for the next two days. Plenty of time to write my paper and get to level 60.

Yeah, ice + power lines = power outage.

Hello World.
The Metamorphosing Leon
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2007, 06:40:40 PM »

Yeah, ice + power lines = power outage.

There's still pen and paper D&D...

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length