RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 27, 2024, 11:21:37 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: We really love that Sega Dreamcast fishing controller and Sega Bass Fishing.

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Media Room (Moderator: wildbil52) | Shocking stuff...please comment. 0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Shocking stuff...please comment.  (Read 3099 times)
phoenix1967
Nintendo DS
United States

Stats
« on: January 08, 2007, 07:00:45 AM »

After seeing this, I felt I had to share and get some discussion going.

http://video.google.com/v...&q=loose+change+recut

The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2007, 07:44:24 AM »

Outrageous!!!!!!

I don't have time to watch that! Wink

When shall his new form be revealed?
James
King of Waffle
Donor
United Kingdom

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2007, 08:36:23 AM »

I'm not swallowing any of their crap about the Pentagon crash. I'm about 23 minutes in so far. They say "Why was there no damage to the building from the wings and tail fins?" Then they show just how long the fuselage is in front of the wings. Do they not understand crumple zones? By the time the wings and fins get to the building, they probably wouldn't have enough energy to damage it.

They also say the lamp posts were ripped out of the ground, but another plane had hit a lamp post and only bent it. How else do they think the posts got ripped out of the ground? A missile wouldn't be able to do it.

If anyone is supposed to believe this, then why not believe this video of a military test in which a jet was slammed into a concrete block at very high speed, making it vapourise instantly? That contradicts my point of crumple zones, so I can't explain that, but it makes a lot more sense than this conspiracy stuff.

When they say the exact materials of the 757 "are not public information", I think they just didn't to do enough research.

They show the part of the engine fan saying it's "only three feet in diameter" but they clearly haven't taken the blades into consideration. The picture in the article about that shows the same sort of part but about twelve to eighteen inches across, without blades.

I can't explain it all because I don't have the information. Not everything on the internet is real but I would rely on a major news channel to give better information than some angsty college student.

Maybe they explain more further in, I'll get there soon.

Actually, I just got to the bit about cordite where they say fuel explosions are "bright yellow at best" and a cordite explosion makes a white flash, then show the picture saying "A tiny bright, silvery flash" when it's obviously bright yellow.

Edit: Now they're talking about other buildings being hit by planes, or collapsing because of fire. The B-25 is considerably smaller and slower than the planes that went into the Twin Towers. Ergo, less energy. Listing steel framed buildings that had fires but didn't collapse is stupid because they didn't have a big plane crash into them at high speed! A fire alone wouldn't make these buildings collapse. WTC would have had structural damage as well as the aviation fuel fire, which, as they said before, burns at over 1100°. While steel melts at nearly 1400°C, I'm sure the burning fuel would be hot enough to soften the steel structure enough to cause failure, considering how heavy the tower was.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2007, 08:56:30 AM by James » Logged
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2007, 10:54:06 AM »

I can't watch it all when I am at work but during the first 15 minutes I rolled my eyes a lot. I is amusing to watch but do I think it is a conspiracy no. Do I think we know th ewhole truth about 9-11 no.

The Metamorphosing Leon
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2007, 12:30:39 PM »

Oh it's THIS video.

I remember writing a rebuttle to this on some other forum.

Found it, hardcoregaming.org:

This is from what I've read in a conspiracy encyclopedia:

"...while it looks like the plane hit the ground it actually hit between the first and second floors. The plane was traveling at over 350 mph and after the basic limestone layering of the first ring of the Pentagon it's walls are then reinforced with steel. Basic aeronautical engineering suggests that at those speeds and in such heat, as was caused by the explosion, all identifiable pieces of the airplane would have caught fire and burnt up instantly. The wings would likewise have snapped off and been turned into little more than ash. "

Also, what the hell happened to Flight 77? It's not that easy to make a 757 dissapear. And would the government really be THAT cocky as to shoot the pentagon with a missle and just hope that nobody had a camera? It's a large tourist and business area, it's not like it's in the middle of the woods somewhere.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2007, 12:34:41 PM by The Maligned Anarchist Leon » Logged

Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2007, 01:34:53 PM »

I saw it awhile ago.
It has some valid points.

I am not going to get into a huge argument over it again.

But i highly reccomend everyone watches it.
Regardless of what you believe before or after viewing it it has alot of good points and information and is done fairly well.

The Metamorphosing Leon
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2007, 03:44:18 PM »

I don't give a fuck if has good points, I can make up good points if I feel like. If I want someone else's good points I can find them elsewhere. No reason I should have to sit through this nonsense. It's a bunch of retarded bullshit and the makers should be arrested for treason and hanged.

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2007, 04:30:47 PM »

I don't give a fuck if has good points, I can make up good points if I feel like. If I want someone else's good points I can find them elsewhere. No reason I should have to sit through this nonsense. It's a bunch of retarded bullshit and the makers should be arrested for treason and hanged.

Damn man!!!!

I love it!

SFS
I eated the purple berries
Neo Geo AES
Russian Federation

Stats
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2007, 11:33:32 AM »

Forserious.  propaganda is just not what it used to be.  I think I'll spam the picture thread Wink

"It rains acid, one day the earth will cry from a stone
And you'll be lookin' at the world livin' inside of a dome
Comperized humanity living inside of a clone
This is the place where the unknown is living and real
Worm went to planet X and the seventh seal"

Immortal Technique
Hydrobond
+5 Insightful
PlayStation
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2007, 11:40:55 PM »

My (very liberal) roommate found this sometime last year, must have watched it 6 or 7 times, soaking up every little 'fact' they threw at him.  He wants so badly for 9/11 to be a conspiracy. 

A note on the Pentagon...
The pentagon is not a standard building.  It is heavily fortified to withstand stuff that normal buildings would not be able to withstand. 

American Airlines Flight 77 struck the portion of the building that had already been renovated. It was the only area of the Pentagon with a sprinkler system, and it had been reconstructed with a web of steel columns and bars to withstand bomb blasts. The steel reinforcement, bolted together to form a continuous structure through all of the Pentagon's five floors, kept that section of the building from collapsing for 30 minutes--enough time for hundreds of people to crawl out to safety.

The area struck by the plane also had blast-resistant windows--2 inches thick and 2,500 pounds each--that stayed intact during the crash and fire. It had fire doors that opened automatically and newly built exits that allowed people to get out.

I never proofread before hitting the submit button, this is why every single one of my posts has been edited in the first minute after being submitted.
Tan
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2007, 01:21:33 AM »

He wants so badly for 9/11 to be a conspiracy.

Fill me in on why someone would want their own government to be involved in a massive terrorist plot?
Hydrobond
+5 Insightful
PlayStation
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2007, 12:19:26 PM »

Fill me in on why someone would want their own government to be involved in a massive terrorist plot?

I don't know why, other than that would take Bush out of office pretty quickly. 

I never proofread before hitting the submit button, this is why every single one of my posts has been edited in the first minute after being submitted.
The Metamorphosing Leon
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2007, 06:28:06 PM »

Yeah they want to get Bush out of office and say that the whole reason we're in the Middle East is because of oil money. It's very stupid bullshit, they always want to blame our government because they want the rest of the world to like us.

It's a major problem in this country. There's this stupid pot-smoking, hippie, anti-government, movement and 95% of the people in it don't know why they're in it, they just give their votes to those who say they'll make peace, bring our soldiers home, and just hope the bad guys go away.

Well the bad guys won't go away. The only road to peace is sending more troops and resources to the Middle East and killing the bad guys.

The truth is the American Government needs major reform if it doesn't want to go the way of the Roman Empire. The two party system is far too ingrained in people's minds. The law system needs reworked, but it won't be reworked because so many of the politicians are lawyers.

We need a Julius Cesar to save us from ourselves.

cverz2
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2007, 11:16:31 PM »

UMMM OK I watched most of this video.    It reminds me alot of the show I watched on how the Government tried to fool all of us and it was a big conspiracy that we went to the moon.

Same thing, alot of well thought out bull crap to try to get you to believe that the government is trying to cover up some elaborate planned out %*^*&&   

Give me a break....   We've been to the moon, there's no alien in area 51, the Holocaust really happened, and yes we were attacked by terrorist.

Ok maybe the Holocaust doesn't belong here, but same principal. Some people try to say it never happened.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length