RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 17, 2024, 11:37:19 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Question about an unreleased Guitar Hero Beta 0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Question about an unreleased Guitar Hero Beta  (Read 697 times)
MrMark0673
Virtual Boy

Stats
« on: December 26, 2006, 10:09:30 PM »

Has anyone heard about an unreleased Beta of Guitar Hero featuring the theme from Mega Man II and the theme for Ikari Warriors called "Iam 8Bit"?  I don't believe it was given out anywhere, but I could be mistaken.  If I were by chance to have a copy of this unreleased Beta, what would its rough monetary value be if it were not dumped?  I am also interested if anyone knows for sure if this was something that was available to the general public.  Thanks a lot guys!
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2006, 01:15:11 AM »

If it is dumped the value would go down.

MrMark0673
Virtual Boy

Stats
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2006, 10:59:55 AM »

I found a little more info about the game:
http://www.kotaku.com/gam...-hits-art-show-167813.php

Its pretty sweet, just wondering if anyone else owns a copy of this and if they were given out at that event.  Thanks again guys.

Edit:  Here is another link stating it was unlikely the demo saw a release at the event:
http://www.edge-online.co...06/04/guitar_hero_goe.php
« Last Edit: December 27, 2006, 11:03:19 AM by MrMark0673 » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length