RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 18, 2024, 09:00:28 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: It's not the size of the collection, it's how you store it!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Collection Connection | Collecting goals for 2007 0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Print
Author Topic: Collecting goals for 2007  (Read 14209 times)
Bassgrabber
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2007, 11:07:16 PM »

I'd like to add at least another 50 games to my PSX collection, and another 10 or 15 to my PS2 stuff.   

Also, I need ONE Alundra for PSX map to complete my Alundra variant games.

Furthermore... depending on how things go I also would like to acquire another NES console, and at LEAST Crystalis, Arkanoid with controller, Maniac Mansion, Shadowgate, and Duck Hunt (the games I most enjoyed playing on that format, although Willow, Ted and Bill's excellent adventure, Faxanadu, and FF, of course, were great!)  I gave all of MY NES stuff up tp to an 11 y/o who wanted a game system for Xmas.  While I was disappointed that it pretty much  sat disused after a few days, I still think it was worth giving <smile> 

Cheers!
briskbc
N-Gage
Canada

Stats
« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2007, 11:12:11 AM »

I would like to add aother 50 games to my DC collection and another 100 game demos.  I would also like to get on to XBL.  I tried it once and it was a bit of a pain.

ApolloBoy
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2007, 08:55:22 PM »

I'm hoping to complete my Atari 7800 collection; I'm more than halfway there and most of the games I need to complete it are somewhat easy to find.

[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/PHP/banners.php?banner=collectionstats;user=ApolloBoy[/img]
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #33 on: January 31, 2007, 11:09:20 AM »

I'm hoping to complete my Atari 7800 collection; I'm more than halfway there and most of the games I need to complete it are somewhat easy to find.

Are you going for CIB or loose?

ApolloBoy
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #34 on: February 01, 2007, 07:07:50 PM »

Preferably loose, as money is a bit tight on me at the moment.

[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/PHP/banners.php?banner=collectionstats;user=ApolloBoy[/img]
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #35 on: February 01, 2007, 08:17:13 PM »

Preferably loose, as money is a bit tight on me at the moment.

Loose shouldn't be too hard. Only ones that would be kind of hard are Mean 18 Gold, Tank Command and Planet Smashers.

nester
Sega 32X

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2007, 12:03:29 PM »

Oh yeah, my other goal is that I finally want to get a Sega CD this year. I've been putting that one off since the early 90s. I'm sure there are enough good games for it to justify it's relatively low price.
DarthKur
Jaguar CD

Stats
« Reply #37 on: March 11, 2007, 12:22:11 PM »

I plan to get a complete CIB of every game made for the Atari 2600.

Seriously.............no. Heh heh. I was just feeling so left out seeing how everyone here is aiming to complete some collection.  slick
Sadly, I'm not even remotely close to completing anything for any system. Unless you count the Coleco Telstar Arcade, which there are only four of. I have the first one. No system though.......does that count?

My real goals would be to acquire the following:
A Vectrex and as many games as I can. Already have seven.
Neo Geo cd system. There's no way I can afford the AES games.
Emerson Arcadia 2001. (Working on that at present)
Turbo Duo and a nice selection of Hu-cards and cd's.
A Coleco Telstar Arcade system to go with my one game.  Grin
Fairchild Channel F, original model with built in speaker. I currently have the system II.
And of coarse as many games for all of the systems I currently own that I can feasibly get.

The world has moved on and left me behind. Therefore I choose to retreat into the past.
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #38 on: March 13, 2007, 12:17:51 PM »

Seriously.............no. Heh heh. I was just feeling so left out seeing how everyone here is aiming to complete some collection.  slick

I was about to say not possible, but it would be awesome.

Grim Fandango
Sega 32X

Stats
« Reply #39 on: March 13, 2007, 09:59:29 PM »

I'd like to hit 100 nes games and 50 CIB GBA games. I'm close now for NES, in the upper 60's-low 70's, and 22 or so GBA. Should be realistic.

[img width=300 height=225]http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/4282/supcatwv6.jpg[/img]

[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/PHP/banners.php?banner=collectionstats;user=wallydawg[/img]
DarthKur
Jaguar CD

Stats
« Reply #40 on: March 14, 2007, 09:31:40 AM »

I was about to say not possible, but it would be awesome.

It sure would be awesome. Unfortunately you've got to be a millionaire to even consider it.

The world has moved on and left me behind. Therefore I choose to retreat into the past.
Tan
« Reply #41 on: March 14, 2007, 10:31:43 AM »

This year's goal for me is to finally finish buying the backup pieces of hardware. I have 2-3 of pretty much every system I have, just gotta finish up on some disc based (DC, Cube, PS2, Xbox) which I've already started and also mem cards for each.
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #42 on: March 14, 2007, 03:09:00 PM »

1 more goal done. Sega CD library is done!

Thanks Dreamcaster for Snatcher!

Grim Fandango
Sega 32X

Stats
« Reply #43 on: March 14, 2007, 11:27:24 PM »

I would also like to have at least 500 unique games by year's end as well. Hopefully more. :p

[img width=300 height=225]http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/4282/supcatwv6.jpg[/img]

[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/PHP/banners.php?banner=collectionstats;user=wallydawg[/img]
Speedy_NES
NES
RFG Friend
Belgium

Stats
« Reply #44 on: March 27, 2007, 07:50:03 PM »

I'm surprised I haven't posted in this yet...

My goal is to surpass at least 300 different NES accessories before the end of the year (including variants)...and 600 NES games. 

[img width=406 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/yabbattach/lordnep.gif[/img]
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length