RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 19, 2024, 05:20:30 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we play the Power Pad with our feet, not our hands, dagnabbit!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | PS2 or Wii? 0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Poll
Question: Which should I get, a Wii or a PS2?
Wii   -6 (31.6%)
PS2   -13 (68.4%)
Total Voters: 18

Author Topic: PS2 or Wii?  (Read 2364 times)
Tondog
:3
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2006, 01:01:21 AM »

Get the PS2. It's got a larger amount of great games, it's cheaper, and easier to find.

[img width=550 height=125]http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/Tondog.png[/img]
Black Flower Music Podcast - Like that annoying elitist hipster guy you know, except in podcast form.
Follow me on Twitter
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2006, 09:57:33 PM »

I would say PS2 for now.  They have a bunch of awesome games.  The Wii has some cool games and is only going to get better.  End up getting both but get the PS2 first.

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
Fuyukaze
RFG Friend
United States

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2006, 03:16:59 AM »

I'd say if you want more then 4-10 games to play right now, go for the PS2.  If you want a system with more games coming out later down the road, get the Wii.  As you asked this question over 2 weeks ago, have you got either?

[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/PHP/banners.php?banner=collectionstats;user=Fuyukaze[/img]
[img width=470 height=155]http://gamercards.exophase.com/69469.png[/img]
NES_Rules
Director
United States
Awards: I live here

Stats
« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2006, 02:27:27 PM »

I'd say if you want more then 4-10 games to play right now, go for the PS2.  If you want a system with more games coming out later down the road, get the Wii.  As you asked this question over 2 weeks ago, have you got either?
I haven't gotten either yet, but Iwas just waiting for a good deal on a PS2.  I'm not even looking for a Wii anymore.  My birthday is on the 3rd so after I get lots of money, I'll probably just go out a buy one. 

NES_Rules
Director
United States
Awards: I live here

Stats
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2006, 03:37:57 PM »

Well, I finally got around to buying that PS2.  I also got Mercenaries and Burnout Revenge.  I forgot to buy a memory card though, so I'll have to get one tomorrow. 

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length