RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 20, 2024, 11:29:29 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: We really love that Sega Dreamcast fishing controller and Sega Bass Fishing.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Trophies From the Hunt | Great computer find 0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Great computer find  (Read 1944 times)
NES_Rules
Director
United States
Awards: I live here

Stats
« on: December 05, 2006, 05:37:14 PM »

The offices next to my mom's office is moving so today I got to "help" them move out.  My mom got a ton of custom shelving.  And I got a bunch of computer stuff; everything from speakers to random wires and hookups.  My favorite thing is what I thought was flat screen monitor, but once I got home  realized it was actually a touch screen.  Its missing some cables though.  I also got about 50 speakers and 2 printers (which I may put up for trade). 

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2006, 08:42:35 PM »

Sweet a touch screen monitor.

Ghost Soldier
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2006, 09:34:12 AM »

I haven't seen a touch screen in awhile.  Nice haul of stuff you got.

Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2006, 10:07:30 AM »

I haven't messed with a touch screen since my mom waitressed.

They are pretty damn sweet.

Congrats

NES_Rules
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2006, 02:38:44 PM »

The only problem with the Touch Screen is that its missing the power cable and the cable that goes from the computer to the screen.  The power cable shouldn't be too hard to find a replacement for, but the other cable is like I've never seen before, so I may have trouble finding one of them. 

NES_Rules
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2006, 02:23:42 PM »

I took some pictures of my 'haul' and found something in one f the boxes I forgot I got.  A barcode reader.  I don't know what to do with it, but its neat to have. 
[img width=700 height=524]http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j22/Mike_2_0_0_6/DSCN5263.jpg[/img]

Here's the flat/ touch screen.
[img width=700 height=524]http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j22/Mike_2_0_0_6/DSCN5255.jpg[/img]

I also made a thread in the Sales Extraveganza Board.  I haven't decided if I want to trade this stuff yet or not.  There's also some more pictures in that thread.  Check it out of you want, http://www.rfgeneration.c...um/index.php?topic=4198.0

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2006, 03:38:22 PM »

If that barcode reader work I would like to buy it.

NES_Rules
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2006, 04:43:09 PM »

If that barcode reader work I would like to buy it.
I have no idea if it works, as I have no idea how to connect to my computer (I'm assuming it connects to a computer).  But I think I will hold onto it for a while though, if I ever do want to sell it, I'll let you know.  Just curious, what were your plans for it? 

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length