RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 27, 2024, 03:20:27 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: It's not the size of the collection, it's how you store it!

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Media Room (Moderator: wildbil52) | Mystery Science Theater 3000 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Mystery Science Theater 3000  (Read 2616 times)
Ando
Sega 32X

Stats
« on: December 04, 2006, 11:31:49 AM »

Summed up in one word: Hilarious.
Well, most of the time. The older episodes with that one dude aren't very funny. At all (except Santa Claus Conquers the Martians). But the newer ones are funny. Have you SEEN the German Hamlet overdubbed into English? Funniest one I've seen yet.

So who watches this show in all of its hilarity?
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2006, 11:46:59 AM »

I saw it a few times but it never did anything for me.

Ando
Sega 32X

Stats
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2006, 12:05:40 PM »

Bah, you probably watched the boring episodes of anti-awesomeness. Believe me, some of the episodes are just plain boring. Watch Hamlet and try to tell me that you didn't laugh.
NES_Rules
Director
United States
Awards: I live here

Stats
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2006, 09:05:51 PM »

I've watched it a few times, but I haven't seen it on in a long time.  The only episode I remember (slightly) was about a pilot or something.  I do enjoy watching it though, its a great show to watch when nothing else is on.

Hydrobond
+5 Insightful
PlayStation
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2006, 09:21:28 PM »

GRAB YOUR HELMET, WE'LL BE REACHING SPEEDS OF 3!!!!!

I must admit that some of the series is very funny.  Overdrawn at the Memorybank is the best one of all though, in my opinion.  I think it is on the same DVD set as the Hamlet one.

I never proofread before hitting the submit button, this is why every single one of my posts has been edited in the first minute after being submitted.
two_scoop_steve
Sega Genesis
United States

Stats
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2006, 11:13:06 PM »

Great Show, Now I have to buy the DVD

Ando
Sega 32X

Stats
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2006, 10:51:18 AM »

GRAB YOUR HELMET, WE'LL BE REACHING SPEEDS OF 3!!!!!

I must admit that some of the series is very funny.  Overdrawn at the Memorybank is the best one of all though, in my opinion.  I think it is on the same DVD set as the Hamlet one.
Ooh, I've never seen that one. Tongue Looks like I'll have to snag the actual DVD sets (we've just been Netflixing them).
Zimbacca
Sorry you must have been boring me.
RFG Friend

Stats
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2006, 03:17:15 AM »

HOBGOBLENS! HOOOOOOBGOBLENNS!

Tondog
:3
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2006, 04:13:16 PM »

MST3K is a great show!

If you like it, then I recommend that you check out Cheap Seats on ESPN Classic, hosted by Randy and Jason Sklar. It's like MST3K, but they watch old crappy "sporting" events. For example they watched Scrabble, Jump Rope, Baton Twirling, a celebrity fishing event, mini golf, etc. Oh, and in the Creative Breaking Championships/K-1 Fighting episode, Crow, Tom, and Servo make a special appearance.

WATCH IT!!

www.cheapseats.tv

[img width=550 height=125]http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/Tondog.png[/img]
Black Flower Music Podcast - Like that annoying elitist hipster guy you know, except in podcast form.
Follow me on Twitter
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length